Ishra New ss "Dil De Diya Hai" part 16 pg 114 29/08

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hai buddies..

"Many thanks and gratitude for your support. I'm very lucky to know you and feel incredibly blessed.""I don't know what you were thinking when you read my stories but somewhere I know you likes my stories..

I know I have many stories to complete but what to do I want to write this one too. Please bear me...

Edited by Muskan193 - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

PART 1

Today is the worst day of Raman kumar bhallas life.yes today is the day he losted everything in his life. Today is the day which completing 1 year of his parents and his siblings death..

Now he have only their memories with him which people take lightly but for Raman its his strength. Strength to fight with those who killed his family..

one year before he had everything with him his happy family, his friends everything but now he was all alone, alone in the whole world..but now he has a good friend with him "mihir " who was also an orphan..he is ramans right hand..

raman was the elder son for his parents mr.and mrs.bhalla..he had two siblings simmi and romi..the trio are like best friends..

being a rich family he completed his mba and joined his father's business..For Raman it does not take any long time to become a big successful business man..

Their business takes the almost high level of shares in jiffy..this leads them to have many enemies inside the business world..but they didn't minded it for a minute..

One day one of their business associate mr.arora comes with an alliance..he wants to get her daughter shagun arora to get marry with raman..she is a very modern girl with her on wills but for raman she is not his type.

raman was not ready to marry her because he wants to marry a girl who he felt like his choice..mr.bhalla too didn't protested his decisions because for him his son's happiness is matter..

Mr.arora take the rejection as his and his daughters insult..following this mr.arora tries to ruin the bhallas and their business but for his bad luck his every plan got backfired and he gets ruined instead of bhallas.. this made mr.arora to take a drastic steps and it was to kill the whole bhallas..he almost get successful in that but for his bad luck ramans life got saved..

The one year was the turning point of ramans life..the tragedy takes him to become a gangster..he has only one motive that to take revenge for his families death..

he wowed to himself that he will gave justice to his parents and his siblings and he completed it in a very short time..he killed the whole who killed his family..but Raman not returned to his old life because he don't want to..

from the day he killed the morons he remain only as a gangster..in his life jhe has only one support that is mihir..

Mihir respect him as his bhai..he loves him a lot because for him raman is the only family..he wants raman to move a head from his bitter past and tried for it many times talking about his marriage..but raman was not ready to get married instead he wants to live his life for those who gets punished without their fault..

Half more year passed like this Raman helped the ones who needed him and some peoples made him work for them giving cash and he also used the cash for the poor peoples..

One day he was sitting at his gali ..he was resting laying on his bike when he see a girl who was wearing a blue casual top and black jeans coming towards the gali..she was looking very beautiful in her open hair and the simple look..for one second he was lost in her divine beauty..till now he didn't feel anything seeing any women in front of him..but he felt like she is special..

Up warding his head a little he looked at her to have a clear view..she was talking to someone like she is trying to asking about some address..the person showed her something pointing towards him..he was confused but didn't reacted..Mouthing a thank you to him she walked towards him..

He chimed his eyes not believing that actually she was coming towards him or not. Thinking it was his illusion he again leaned to his bike and slightly closed the eyes facing the sunlight. that's when he heard a sweet voice which is melting him like a ice cube..

"Excuse me" she excused herself in her ever sweet voice which guides him to open his eyes. Looking at her angelic face he asked pointing his finger to himself..

Raman: "me"

"yah.you are raman bhalla na"

Raman: han..

Ishita: hai my name is ishita..saying she forwarded her hand to him asking for a shake hand..

Without wasting a second raman too shake hands with her..when he touched her hands he gets shivered..feeling some strange things inside him he asked to her pulling his hand back..

Raman: mujhse kuch kaam tha kya?

Ishita: actually I want you to do one work for me..can you?

Raman: you really know what my job is? He asked like having a doubt that may be she don't know who is he..

Ishita: I know that what a gangster should do? She said confidently without any expression in her face..

Raman: ok tell me what I can do for you?

Ishita: I want you to kill someone?

Hearing her he didn't believe his ears, not only he if any other person will hear this they also don't believe that a innocent girl looking like her wants to kill someone.

Ishita: if you ready I will pay a big amount to you?

Raman didn't said anything to her but looked her without blinking his eyes..

Ishita: mr. aap aise kaam bohoth kar chukke honge so I think aap keliye its just a matter of some minutes..am I right..she said looking straight to him face..

He deeply observed her face to see some tension or fear but none was in her face .even she doesn't have any expression in her face.

Ishita was waiting to get some replay from him but he was silent..

Ishita: I know you must want some time to think..and I am ready to give the needed time to you..till tomorrow morning..saying she forwarded a envelop and some money to him and said..

Ishita: yeh kuch paise hai..as an advance.. aur yeh ..saying she take a deep breath and continues..

" yeh uss person ka photo hai jisse aapko maarna hai"

Raman doesn't forwarded his hand to take the photo but ishita herself took his hand in her and placed the money and photo in his hand..

Ishita: I hope you will not disappoint me..Saying she walked away from him..he looked at her retreating figure without blinking his eyes..when her figure disappeared fully from his eyes he looked down to the money and photo..

Placing the money on the bike he began to took out the photo from the cover. Because he wants to know that who is the person she wants to kill..When face inside the cover get in his eyes it widened with shock. He couldn't believed his eyes seeing the photo..Because it was her only..yes she wants him to kill herself.

So friends how is it..hope you all support me with this story like my other stories..so hit like button and leave your lovely comments..

Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
Priyag28 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome.
Raman bcomes gangster and help the needy.
Ishita want to be killed.
Update soon
Priiiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start..
Raman became the gangster and help needy people..
Ishita wants herself to be killed..
Continue soon
shasha1989 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Interesting start dear..continue soon and plz pm me when you update the next part..
pammi108 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
very interesting..pls update soon...
Ishra2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
It is very beautiful story 
Raman has become gangster for revenge of his family death...
He killed Mr Arora..
Ramans is having strange feeling seeing ishita...
She is so innocent 
She has given money to Raman you kill herself 
Update soon
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy 
Update soon 
Plz pm me 
Kadianvi thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Superb concept. Interesting story. Raman become a gangster and ishita come to him for killing herself. Awesome. Update soon