Posted: 7 years ago
Teasing teaser anju
update soon
Priiiyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Read last part and teaser in a go..
Really an interesting story..
Now ishita agreed for love now her accident her stepmom and brother do so..
Continue soon
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
  Dil De Diya Hai

Related image

PART 6

Raman: I want every details about mr.subhramanium reddy.that too tomorrow..

Mihir: but bhai? Who is he?

Raman: that I'll tell you later, first try to get information's about him,I think he is now in this place only..

Mihir: yes bhai..i'll try..Saying mihir went from there and raman looked back to see her sleeping figure..

After mihir went from their raman went down and met kakka..

Raman: kakka aap abhi nahi jayenge na..

Kakka: nahi beta,dhodi der aur main yehi rehunga..

Raman: teek hai tho main zara bahar jake atha hun..

Kakka: teek hai..

After telling to kakka raman went out taking his bike..

Raman was went to meet one of his uncle who is a police man,after a long period he was going to meet him because now he wants some help from his uncle,the uncle was a sweet person,he loves raman,after bhallas death he insist raman to go with him but raman don't want to live like a burden on anyone..

Meeting his uncle raman asked about mr.iyers murder case which is take place some years ago..

Uncle: how you know mr.iyyer?

Raman: actually I don't know him,recently I read a news about him in an old news paper, as  a big business man I heard about him from my papa but never know about that he got murdered..so thought to ask to you..he lied to his uncle..

Uncle: oh,that's the matter..by the way I am the in charge on Chennai station when mr.iyyer got murderd,,such a good person he is..but what to do god has written every ones destiny before their birth..mr.iyyer ka bhi wahi hua..what to say sab kismath ka khel hai..

Raman: what you are trying to say uncle..please tell me clearly..

Uncle:mr.iyyer is murdered by his own daughter..

Raman got shock hearing uncles words..

Raman: what? Are..are you sure..

Uncle: why raman? You know that girl?

Raman:no..no uncle.. I'm just asking..mathlab how a girl kill her own father..

Uncle: that I don't know but the day mr.iyyer got murdered the police found a gun on his daughter hand,

Raman: but uncle how you can say that she did it with her own father..

Uncle: there is a eye witness..

Raman: who?

Uncle: mr.subramanium, who is mr.iyyer's second wife's brother..

It was an another shock for Raman but he didn't showed it on his face..

Uncle: at first she is in police custody and the court declared to shift her to central jail . lekin uss waqth mr.subramanium ne court pe yeh prove kardiya geya tha ki she is not mentally stable..you know na court never punish a mentally unstable person..So after lots of time mr.subramanium got successful releasing her from the legal formalities and took her with him..

"but one day we got a news about her accident,uski body poori tharah se bigad geyi thi,koyi pehachan bhi nahi paa reha tha.."Many police officers tried investigate on this case but none got succeeded I think now the case is coming to close..

"Court didn't decided anything till now but I think they will declare her as dead soon"

Raman: uncle don't you think this whole case is a mistry,I mean why a daughter will kill her own father..

Uncle: maybe you are right but what can we do..

After some time raman bide bye to his uncle and left to ishita house..he was very much shocked about knowing the truth about her which is the world knows, but he was sure that the story is not true because ishita is not dead..

"kakka told me that ishita comes here before 3 months,mathlab pichle kuch sal woh kahan thi,agar ishita zinda hai tho who jo body police ko mili thi woh kiski thi..kahi uss subhramanium ne tho?..oh god I am sure saare farsath ka jad woh subramanium hi hai..i think I should ask to ishita..ab sirf wahi hai jo mujhe sach batha sakthi hai...thinking raman drives fast to ishita house..

When raman reached at the house kakka was about to leave..

Kakka: acha hua u ageya,main nikalne hi wala tha..

Raman: ji kakka,,aap jayiye main yehi hun..

Kakka: ok beta..Saying kaka take a leave from there..

Closing the front door raman walks to her room, at first his eyes travelled to the bed but he didn't find her there. hats when he noticed her sitting at the same position when he see her at very first time in this house..he got tensed seeing her sitting like that because suddenly the suicide incident comes to his mind..Taking her name he runs to her..

"his breaths got relaxed when he find ishita fine, she was lost in somewhere and he don't want to disturb her so he turned to go but felt someone's hold on his hand..Looking back he fount ishita holding his hand..

"kahan geye the aap?" she asked in her week voice..

"bas,zara bahar...

"you went to know about me na?" she asked cutting him between his words..

"ishita" he takes her name..

Ishita smiled sarcastically and said..

"I know you went only for that.but uski koyi zaroorath nahi hai because I will tell you everything about me"

Raman looked at him with a surprised eyes and asked "are you sure"

She nodded her head and signaled raman to sat near her..he comes forward and sat near her and she starts to narrate her story..

After mrs.iyyer shoot appa ishita was hell shocked she don't know what to do ,before she can realize the situation she see subbu coming towards her and in a jiffy she snatched the gun from subbus hand and pointed it it him,her hands were starts to shiver like anything,subbu laughed seeing her shivering  and said..

Subbu: oh my baby,you will shoot me? Mujhe goli maregi tu..ale ale.. saying he comes more forward ..

Ishita: main...main..keha rehi hun..door.. door reho mujhse..sach main goli mar dungi..

Subbu: accha,chal maar ke dikha...saying he holds her hand to snatch the gun from her and ishita starts to struggle..thats when she heard some man's voice..her heart got relaxed a little when she see the police on the door way..subbu was shocked seeing them,but when he see towards mrs.iyyer a devil smile crept on his lips because mrs iyyer winked at him signaling him to don't get worry because she is one who called the police..

Getting a chance ishita shrugged his hand from her and runs to police..

Ishita: sir..sir dekho yeh lo ne mere appa ko maar diya..aur mere amma ko bi inn logo ne hi maara tha..

The police man looked at her and find the gun in her hand..then he looked at subbu..

Signaling mrs.iyyer to start her drama subbu made a sad face..

Mrs.iyyer: ayyo kadavule.,yeh ledki ne mere pathi ko maar diya..kaise tumne yeh sab kiya ishita,tumhari appa the na yeh..saying mrs.iyyer hugged appas body and starts crying..subbu smirked seeing this and said to the police..

Subbu: sir bacchi hai yeh,nadan hai..galthi se hogeya..shayad baap beti ke beech kuch jagda hua hoga..

Hearing all this a shocked ishita looked at the police man and nodded her teary head negatively stating that she didn't did anything..

"Constable arrest the girl" the si instructed to the constable..

Ishita: nooo...maine kuch nahi kiya..maine nahi mara mere appa ko...appaaa..utto na appa..dekho apki ishu ko yeh log le ja rehe hai..Please wake up appa..please..she cried bitterly..but now one heard her pleads..

Police: mr.subramanium please come to police station to charge the case..

Subbu: ji sir..saying he looked at ishita while her eyes got red with anger,hurt,sadness and all..

After police takes ishita they arranged a small funeral setup for mr.iyyer and mrs. iyyer cried a lot to show off..they didn't allowed ishita to meet appa for the last time,

Ishita sat like a stone inside the lockup, she didn't cried more but her face showed her pain which she is having inside her heart.all the happenings were running inside her mind like a strom,she was shelterd,hurt more than that she is all alone today..no one is there for her, today she become an orphan..Unable to take the pain she screamed loudly and starts to throw the things which is inside the lockup..

Hearing the hustle bustle the constables tried to control her but she was behaving like a mad, she pushed the all who ever comes to hold her, and in this process along with her the constables too got hurt..

At last they all tied her in a chair and called the doctor and Subramanian there, getting a chance to play his games subbu buys the doctor with lakhs and the doctor gave statement that she is mentally unstable

After one week subbu gets successful proving that she is mad.. the court declared her to be in mental asylum..but throwing lakhs to the lawyers pocket he released ishita from the jail and took her with him..

Subbu never wants to leave her alive but he has to do that because she is the one who was owning the all properties which will come under many cores..at the ishita will turn 24 the all property will transfer to her name, if she will not alive that time the all property will go to some orphanage which is on the name of ishitas amma..so for ishitas sign he has to keep ishita alive..

From the time Subramanian take ishita to the house he locked her in a room, a dark one but it doesn't mattered to her because that time she didn't have any lights in her life, every day she heard subbu and her step moms enjoyments and laughs, many days she heard different different mans voices.3 years passes like this,she never comes out from the room, now she is looking very week..

One day when subbu was not there ishita see mrs.iyer in some strangers arms,she was disgusted seeing that view, closing her room window ishita sat at the floor remembering her appa amma,that's when she see the room door opening and mrs.iyyer and the stranger comes inside.

Man: you are so right darling, she is such a divine figure..the man said looking ishita with his hungry eyes...

Mrs.iyyer: saali bohoth uchal rehi hai bohoth time se,subbu ki wajhe se kuch kar bhi nahi pathi iske saath,agar kahi mar war geyi tho humara propert ka kya hoga,sone ki ande dene wali murgi hai yeh..

"if you want you can enjoy her but han subbu ke Ane se pehale,you have to complete your enjoyment.."

Ishita was shocked seeing how low is her step mom..

When the hungry man forwards his step ishita pushed him taking her all strength but it went wain,he holds her tightly and tried to kiss her but the next second the man got a tight punch on his face, and it was subbu..

Subbu: what the hell is this akka..he gets angry on mrs.iyyer

m.iyer: subbu I am sorry woh..he just want to enjoy nothing else..

subbu: I told you,apko kithna enjoy karna hai karlo lekin iss lediki pe dore math dalana..isse kisi aur ke liye nahi pal reha hum main,she is for me..pehale yeh meri hogi phir uske baath tumhe jo karna hai woh karna..just wait for some time this feb 28th she will turn 24 and I will make her mine along with her all property..Saying he smirked

m.iyyer: relax subbu, I will not do it again..Saying she went out taking the man with her..

subbu: get reday  dear..saying he touched ishitas cheeks and went from there..

when she completed saying this ishita starts to caugh loudly,raman got worried seeing her start and he made her drink water..Caressing her hair he asked to her..

"are you ok ishita"

"I am fine" she said trying to control her breath..thats when he remembered about the diary which he find inside her car on that night when ishita got missing, .."MY LAST DAY 28TH FEB" .. the big letters runs through his mind..

While she continues to tell her past to him...

ishita sat at the cold floor all sheltered, she was disgusted with herself, she is feeling helpless, she is unable to protect herself, today she see the man's fighting for her body, now why she is alive..Thinking all the things in her mind ishita thought to end her life..

subbu didn't leave any things inside the room which will help ishita to harm herself,so ishita didn't find anything to end her life,the window and the door was closed so she can't go out..at lest not getting any other idea ishita breaks the window glass and cuts her wain deeply..

hearing the big voice subbu and mr.iyyer runs to her, finding her in a pool of blood subbu takes her to the hospital, doctors said that she is very serious and the chances are very less,subbu and mr.iyyer got tensed thinking if she dies the will not get the property,

that day the doctor declared that ishita went to coma which make subbu and mrs.iyyer frustrated, but what to do they have to wait till she gets fine.. they appointed a home nurse for ishita and takes her back to the same dark room..

from that day ishita lived a lifeless life only laying inside a dark room, she was lifeless through her heart but today she got lifeless through her body too..days stats to pass again subbu starts to come to ishita very rare because her state makes him more angry and frustrated so he again starts to spent night with many womens,and some days he will take girls to ishitas room to decrease his frustration..

one day when subbu was not there ishita felt some changes in her body and she find that she is began to gets fine..but she didn't gave a  any hint to anyone..like days passes ishita starts to gets better,hiding from every one,one day ishita gets up from the bed and runs from the house..any how she reached at her ammas place which is delhi,know one knows about that house because, he appa buyed this house for her amma to gift her on their wedding anniversary, and it was her and appas gift for her amma.. but because of the destiny her amma got murdered and the hopuse remined like this only..when she reached the house she found a kakka here who is appointed by appa to took care of the house..

ishita don't want to get killed by subbu and her step mom,if they comes to know that she is alive they will again took her with them so ishita again thought to end her life and she tried a lot for this but somehow she got saved, that's why she met many goons to kill herself, because she didn't want to killed by that morons..

but here too her destiny failed protecting her from that morons, they anyhow finds her alive and comes here to take her along with her, and that is the day when kaka find her committing suicide..And 28th feb,that day subbu kidnapped ishita when she comes out from the hospital, when she runs from subbus clutches she  met raman on the road..

Completing her bitter past ishita leaned to the chair felting some good feeling sharing it with raman..ramans eyes were moist but more than that his eyes is filled with anger,anger for subbu and her step mother who molested her,he wants to kill those people for hurting her and he will do that..at any cost..he will gave her justice, he will protect her from every evil eyes because now  he is in love with this sheltered girl..

his realization made him to hug her tight and console her like a father, like a mother, like a lover...yes lover. He wants to protect her playing multiple characters in her life, for that he has to change her view of life,he has to teach her how people lives their life happily and he will give the happy life to her...thinking all this raman pulled her close to his heart..

"aap yeh sab kyun kar rehe ho raman?" ishita's week voice made him look at her..

His eyes again got moist  and he said with a little smile..

"because I realize that..I LOVE YOU"..I LOVE YOU SO MUCH..."

Tujhko main kar loon haasil
Lagi hai yahi dhun
Zindagi ki shaakh se lun
Kuch haseen pal main chun
Lagi hai yahi dhun

Ishita was at first shocked hearing his each words, but she asked again..

"why? Why raman?"

Raman: I don't know? Bas ithna jantha hun that I love you..i love you..i love you..

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanen meri sun
Lagi hai yahi dhun
Zindagi ki shaakh se lun
Kuch haseen pal main chun
Lagi hai yahi dhun

He didn't asked her for a replay but going on with his confession..seeing all this her eyes got moist and she remembered  the each moment  from the day she met raman,from there he was protecting her,like a true gentleman, he protected her from everything and now he is saying he is in love with her...and wants to make her alive, wants to spent his life with her..after many years she was hearing "love " word  in her life,and she can feel the love in him, when he touches her,when he consoles her, when he caresses her hair in her sleep,every where..

Jo bhi jitne pal jeeyun
Unhe tere sang jeeyun
Jo bhi kal ho ab mera
Usse tere sang jeeyun
Jo bhi saansein main bharoon
Unhe tere sang bahroon
Chaahe jo ho raasta
Usse tere sang chaloon

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanen meri sun
Lagi hai yahi dhun

Thinking all this in her mind she looked at him with equal love,here she don't want any months or years to fall in love with him,his one word,his one look, his support all made her falling in love with him at the very moment. Unable to control her emotions  she pressed her lips with him,it gave a big surprise to him but it is the best feeling in his entire life,he never get this much happy, he was feeling heaven when she touched her lips with him..sucking his lips slowly ishita tried to take a charge, but he can feel her inexperience so without wasting any more second he takes the charge and demand an entry in her mouth. Relishing each other's flavor they kissed forgetting the whole world..

Mujhko de tu mit jaane
Ab khud se de mil jaane
Kyun hai yeh itna faasla
Lamhe yeh phir na aane
Inko tu na de jaane
Tu mujhpe khud ko de luta

Tujhe tujhse tod loon
Kahin khud se jod loon
Mere jismojaan pe aa
Teri khushboo odh loon
Unhe tere sang bharoon
Chaahe jo ho raasta
Use tere sang chaloon

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanen meri sun
Lagi hai yahi dhun

After seems like eternity they breaks the kiss for the need of oxygen, breathing heavily the both rested joining each other's foreheads...

"mere saath bahar chalogi?" he asked controlling his breath..

Ishita looked at him ones and nodded her head smiling, and hugged him tight feeling blissful..

After sometime they composes themselves and raman takes ishita out in his bike,through she was scared thinking what will they do if suubbu find her..but raman assured her that when he was with her no one will harm her a bit..she smiled at his words and sat on his back and wrapped her arms around his chest. Feeling the touch of his girl who is going to own his life he smiled brightly and starts the bike,then drive away with his love...

Baahon mein de bas jaane
Seene mein de chup jaane
Tujh bhin main jaaoon toh kahaan
Tujhse hai mujhko paane
Yaadon ke woh nazraane
Ik jinpe hak ho bas mera

Teri yaadein mein rahoon
Tere khwaabon mein jagoon
Mujhe dhoonde jab koi
Teri aankhon mein miloon
Unhe tere sang bharoon
Chaahe jo ho raasta
Usse tere sang chaloon

Dil ibadat kar raha hai
Dhadkanen meri sun
Lagi hai yahi dhun

Riding the bike through the lonely road both enjoyed a lot,widening her arms ishita welcomed the wind to her,but suddenly the wind turned like a strom,some one shoot her...the voice made raman shock,he felt her hold losing from his body,at the next moment she falls down from the bike...

"ishitaaa..." screaming raman runs to her..she forwards her hand to him  to reach near him but all went that didn't happened, taking her head in his lap Raman patted her cheeks to let her wake up..his whole world gets down which he got some time before..

"ishita..ishita.." he called her name..

"i'm scared raman" said by ishita in a week voice who is laying on his lap covering in a pool of blood..

raman: don't worry jan,i won't let anything happen to you..he said hugging her tight

ishita: tell me you love me raman..and give me a big hug. she said with much difficulty

raman: i love you..i love you so much my jan..i will not allow you to go away from me..you have to survive for me..for our love..please jan..

ishita: no raman,jo main chahthi thi wahi ho reha hai mere saath,some one has fullfilled my wish jab ki ab main marna nahi chahthi..main jeena chahthi hun raman,aapke saath..aapke bahon mein..Ahhh...saying she moans in pain

"no nothing will happen to you" he said placing her head near his heart..but suddenly he realized that she got unconscious..there is no movements in her..

There was blood on her face that looked as if it had come from her mouth or nose.  she was pale and looked lifeless. "lifeless" he couldn't even think the word in his head.  The feeling he felt next is a feeling that he can only describe as the equivalent of getting hit in the stomach with a sledge hammer.

"no..no raman Don't even think that. she..she is just unconscious,nothing else WAIT... maybe she needs CPR. "he said with his shivering voice and opening  her mouth with his fingers and closed it with his mouth,giving her breath..

but all went wain she didn't responded to him which made him break down..

"nooo..no,ishita..utto..wake up jan..your raman is here..ishita..please utto..you know na i love you..please mujhe chodke math jao..? he cried his heart out placing countless kisses on her face..

"no..i..i cant sit like this..ii have to take her to the hospital..saying he took her in his arms ans runs through the road expecting any vehicle help.."

while running through the road he starts to talk to her continuously..

"jan you know..we will get marry soon and i will take you away from all evil eyes,i will not allow anyone to put a bad eye on you..please jan woke up"

"you promised me today only,that you will not leave me life long,then what is this,mujhe chodke jane ki thayyari kar rehi ho..see  i am taking you to the hospital..ab tum jaldi teek ho jayega..saying his eyes starts to get teary,and it flows down like a  river..

So friends here is a long update for those who loves my this story, hope you all will do like and comment for the next  update..i want 100+ likes..Ignore typing mistakes...

Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
Muskan193 thumbnail
updated a new part. Hope you all love it..
Muskan193 thumbnail
DikshaN thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update
ishu shared about her past with Raman
subbu and Mrs Iyer are so damn cruel
ishu somehow ran away from them
do continue soon
keyzest thumbnail