Raman is so naughty
Loved it
Sry fr late comment
Update soon
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 6 years ago

Dil De Diya Hai   

This update is specially for Raksha di..because di asked me for this update...i hope  you'll like it di..will update the other two soon di.

Part 16

raman:not now..party mein tujhe patha chalegi...so can we go Mis.beautifull...he asked forwarding his hand..she smilingly placed her hand on his then said..

"ok Mr.handsome" 

soon ishra and mihir reached at the launch party,there they get a huge welcome by ramans business partner cum His fathers friend Mr.bhatiya..he was so happy to get His Late friends Son back to business..

" welcome..welcome My Dear..." Mr.bhattiya welcomed raman with a warm hug..smiling at him raman too reciprocated the hug..

"Thank you Mr.bhattiya.."

Mr.bhatiya: oye..kya Mr. call me uncle..

raman: ohh..Mr...oops sorry..uncle..he said smiling

mr.bhatiya: Now thats great..

Raman: uncle meet Mihir..and she is ishita...he introduced ishita and mihir to him..

after some chit chat they all settled on their seat,mihir and ishita was just following raman like they are observing the new world..and like a perfect lover raman was holding ishitas hand everytime...

" So Ladies and gentleman Me Goutham bhattiya welcoming you all to bhalla group of industries new producting launch...Yes you all are hearing right..the bhalla group of industries is back With a bang..and the one and only person with whom i am doing the partnership is none other than..my.friend,our business worlds best business man Mr.Om prakash bhallas son..Mr.Raman Bhalla...please give him a huge of appluse.." Raman..please come to the stage...Mr.bhatiya called him to the stage..

Ramans eyes were allready moist hearing his fathers name..seeing him lost ishita pressed his hand and signalled him to go..raman smiled looking at her and he walks towards the stage while everyone clapped for him...

Raman get in to the stage and hold the mike..but he dont know what to say,for a second he closed his eyes and remembered his family...

" i..i really dont know what to tell..its Because of my father I am standing here today..he is the one who encouraged me to enter the business world..ek saal pehale jo bhalla groups maine aur mere papa ne milke banaya tha woh aaj bhi zinda hai..thanks to you all jo aaj bhi humareliye wahi vishwas ko zinda rekhne keliye..i know in ek saalo mein bohoth kuch badal geya hai..My specially thanks to Bhattiya uncle who supported me when i said him that i want to restart my business...lekin in sab ke uppar do inzaan aise hai jinhone mujhe dobara kuch ban ne ka himmat di hai...when i lost my family i was alone but there is a man who supported me with my lonely life..usse mere rishtha khoon ka nahi hai..par dil ka hai..mera bhai..Mihir...Raman looks at mihir while mihirs eyes got teary seeing his bhais love...

" And the second person..My jan..My love..ishita...yes she is my love..usko mere zindagi mein aye hue zyada waqth nahi hua hai lekin she is my soul now..uski zindagi ne mujhe aage badne ki himmath di hai..agar yeh meri zindagi mein nahi ayi hothi tho shayad mein yehan nahi khada hotha...thank you for coming to my life my love..You both are very precious to me..."..ishitas eyes too got moist seeing his honest confession

" I know that i am making you all bore with my lecture but today i want to use this special occation for an important decision in my life..saying he looks at ishita and smiled..he slowly gets down from the stage  walking towards her..seeing him coming she gets up from her seat and stood there looking at him...when he reached near her he took out something from his pants pocket and bend down on his knees...

" Will you marry me My love..." he asked forwarding a beautifull dimond ring towards her...ishitas lips curved in to a beautifull smile and she stood there lost in him..

" Will you be Mine Forever?" he again asked seeing her lost...

" Say yes diii..." mihir cheers ishita breaking her trance...

ishita looks at raman with her shy face and she forwards her hand slowly saying..

" yesss" ...

Raman took her hand in his and made her wear the ring...everyone clapped for the heavenly couple while mihir give ishita a ring which is for raman..ishita takes it from mihi and sliped it on ramans finger...and both shared a beautifull hug sharing their happiness...

after that mihir announced all couples to come to the dance floor..like a gentleman raman asked ishita for a dance and took her to the dance floor holding her protectively...ishita was very happy with the happenning..she was just unable to controll her happiness..the smile on her face didnt went away even for a second ...

" are you happy now..?" raman asked while wrapping his hands around her waist...

ishita: More than...she whisperd

raman: i love you..

ishita: i love u too...

soon the music played and both starts to dance lost in each other

Na jiya zindagi ek pal bhi
Tujhse hoke judaa sun zara
Bin tere mujhse naaraaz tha dil
Tu mila hai toh hai keh raha

Main toh tere rang mein
Rang chuka hoon
Bas tera ban chuka hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi sab tera

Main toh tere dhang mein
Dhal chuki hoon
Bas teri ban chuki hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Phir dil ke raaston pe
Teri aahat jo hui
Har dhadkan jashan mein hai
Yeh inaayat jo hui (x2)

Main toh tujhe milke jee uthi hoon
Teri dhadkan mein chhupi hoon
Mera mujhme kuch nahin
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

Hey... ha...

Jis pal tu saath mere
Uss pal mein zindagi hai
Tujhe paake paaya sab kuch
Koi khwahish ab nahi hai (x2)

Mmm.. main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon
Tere bin main bewajah hoon
Mera mujhe kuch bhi nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

after having a beautifull dance all settled again on their respective seats,and mr.bhatiya starts to introduce their new product..all are cery impressed with ramans thought and new ideas..when all are busy hearing mr.bhatiya ishita was busy with drooling over raman...she was feeling very lucky to gind him in her life..she so wanted to kiss her right there but due to the people she is controlling herself...

" ab bas bhi karo madrasan...dont make me lose  my controll" Raman said still looking at the same direction...hearing him ishita leans towards him and whispers in his ear..

" tho kisne kaha controll karne ko..."...raman immideately turns to her and looked here there checking is anyone looking at him or not...after confirming that eveyones attention on stage he pulled her to him along with her chair...

"I think now i should start here only...what say?...come...he pulls her more close to him

ishita: raman..sab dekhlega..

raman: ab jo tu kar rehi thi thab sab ki ankhome patti the kya?..i cant controll now..so come i want to kiss you now..

ishita:Ramannn

ishita looked down blushing hard then said..."yeha  nahi"

raman raised his hand and touched her lips with his fingers..ishita closed her eyes feeling heavenly..they were lost in their world thats when mihir turns to them..

" bhai..chalo na kuch khathe hai...

hearing mihir ishita quickly pushed raman and composed herself..

" oh goddd isse humesha bhook  kyun lega rehtha hai...haddi kahika.." raman said making a irritate face...ishita smilied seeing him cursing raman...

ishita: raman mihir is right..chalo kuch lethe hai...saying the trio gets up and went to have their dinner..on the way mihir comes close to raman and said in his eat..

" bhai..abhi sirf rings hi exchange hue hai..shaadi nahi hui hai..tho dhoda tho controll karo..."

raman: tu khana khayega yah maar..

mihir: kya bhai..log aap dono ko dekh rehe the isliye maine haddi ki tharah aya..

raman: really...log hume dekh rehe the?

mihir: exactly

raman: duffer pehale kyun nahi bathaya mujhe...he smacked mihir's head poor mihir like a kid he made a pouty face...

After having wonderfull dinner the trio bide bye to Mr.bhattiya..and left for home..ishra and raman settled on the front seat while mihir on back seat..raman was driving the car..suddenly ishitas eyes got stuck with something and she asked him to stop the car..

"kya hua?" he asied putting the break..

ishita: raman woh dekho mehandi wala...mujhe mehandi legvani hai

raman: mehandi?

ishita: gan mehandi..please na raman..sirf 5 minute legene...dekho kithna accha desings daal reha hai woh

raman: madrasan mehandi shaadi mein legayenge na uum..ab khar chalo

ishita: nahi..mujhe abhi ke abhi legvani hai...

raman: kithni ziddhi ho tum...mihir chal ja iske saath mein car park kartha hun..,

mihir: ok bhai..saying mihir and ishita went to the mehandi man..ishita selected a beautifull design for herself..and she told the man to write ramans name on her palms...after about 15 minutes it completed and they again starts their journey..ishita was feeling too happy to see her mehandi..

"Raman dekho na..kithna sundar hai..hai na?...air ispe aapka naam bhi hai.."

raman: accha dikhao..she looks at her hand but she hides it behind her

" ab nahi baad mein..aapko dhoondhna padega aapka naam.."

raman: madrasan tu bhi na jo cheez shaadi ke baath first night pe honi chahiye tu abhi se kar rehi hai...waise...he leaned to her then said...tum chaho tho woh rasam aaj hi pura kar saktha hun mein...

ishita: besharam..mihir sun lega..

raman: uska tension tum mathlo..khode bhejke so reha hai peeche

soon they reached home and mihir straightly went to his room because he was too sleepy..ishita and raman too went to their respective rooms...raman quickly takes a short bath and went to check ishita on her room..when he reached their he find her sitting on the bed still in that gown..

" kya hua madrasan..tumne abhi tha change nahi kiya?"

ishita:kaise karthi...dekho na meri mehandi geeli hai..agar change ki tho mehandi kharab ho jayegi

raman: zidd ki thi na tumne..abhi aise hi so jao

ishita:Raman..she made a puppy face..seeing this suddenly his naughty mind wake ups with a jerk..and he flashed his naughty smile on her..

ishita: kya? khoor kyun rehe ho..

raman:kuch nahi..soch reha tha kyun na tumhari help kiya jaye..

ishita:kaise?

raman: i will make you change...he said naughtyly..ishita quickly understood that what his naughty mind must be thinking...so she gets up and said

ishita: No ways..aap jao mein khud karlungi...Raman quickly pulls her towards him and hold her by her waist..

raman: sochlo..mehandi kharaab ho jayegi...

ishita: Raman parishan math karo mujhe...

raman: arey let me help you yaar..i swear main nahi dekhunga...ankhein bandh karlunga mein...

ishita: pakka...

raman: pakka...saying he slightly closed his eyes and began to slide down her gown..but seeing him cheating she stops him and said him to take a dupatta from her shelf...

ishita: cheater abhi iss dupatte se apni ankhein band karo

raman: kya yaar mein cheating dhodi na karunga..iski zaroorath nahi hai..

ishita:zaroorath hai..chalo jaldi baandho..

raman: madrasan kahi ki...murmuring he blindfolds his eyes and forwards his hand to search her hook..his fingers touched her bare back making ishota shiver and it didnt take even a second for raman to realise how much he effecting on her...he smirked on her state and purposly starts to carress her back...

"Ramannn..do it fast na.." it was almost a whisper from her...

raman: arey ankhein band hun yaar..tho time legega...saying her slowly took his hands to her hook and he undid it quickly...through his eyes were closed but ishita feels so shy with his touch...after that raman made her to face him and taked his hands to both her shoulder..he slowly slide down the gown carressing her soft skin...when his hands reached on her waise he realised the spot and tried to take his hand a little upwards...but seeing him going naughty she calls his name...

" Ramannn..noo"

Raman: i am doing na...dont disturb me...

ishita: jaldi karo na...

raman: ek tho kuch dekhne bhi nahi de rehi hai air uppar se jaldi karo..jaldi karo bol rehi hai...how insensitive you are...

ishita: chup karo jaldi mujhe kurthi pehanao...

finally with so much difficulty raman completed his task and took a deep breath..

ishita: ab aap ankhein khol sakthe ho..she said smiling

raman: ab aap ankhein khol sakthe ho...he imitated her then said...poora khana khatha karke phir khane pe bulane ka faida hi kya...he made a face

ishita:awww my cutie bhalla...i love you..hearing her he pulls her to him and said..

raman:ab teri chupdi bathe math kar..atleast give me my kiss

ishita: han tho lelo...

thats it without wasting any more seconds he captured her lips for a soul searing kiss...

so thats all for now friends...120 likes for next update...

Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy 
He proposed her 
Update soon buddy 
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Kavya_P-

Awesome chappy 

He proposed her