Posted: 7 years ago
Lovely update
Plz make ishita fine
Nd update soon
divya17.8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional update..
Ishita gets shot and is serious.. please make ishita fine.
Continue soon 
cutekhusboo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Emotional & beautiful update
cont soon
PremPBSB thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome & emotional update...
Raman find out about ishita father from his uncle. Raman shock to know that ishita kill her father & she is no more alive she is dead his uncle told raman about it. Ishita told raman what has happen, where she has been in this few years & the did subbu & her mother tortures her. Ishita past is cruel...she been in jail, been told mentally inbalance, keep in dark room & been coma for soo long. Raman get angry & sad to know how ishita has been suffer alone. Raman confess his love toward ishita & she accept it without ask anything. Ishita been shot...will raman able to safe ishita ...continue soon..thank u for pm & update
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Emotional and scary update .
Poor ishita ,felt bad for hee .
She has gone through so much .
This subbu and his akka someone kill them .
Last three years of her life were living hell for her 

Subbu was not killig her as he wants her body and well as her property .
Her step mom is a witch  how can she do this with her fried.
Ishra confessed their love and went out to enjoy 
But some one shot her .
Update soon.

fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very emotional update...
Finaly ishra confessed..
But it could n't last for long..
Hope ishita is fine .
Faria. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
oh GOD. what a bitter past of ishita. she had suffered a lot. one thing is good that niw she is opening up to raman. raman confessed his love. ishita was happy. alas- some obe shoot her. hope yse kuch nehi hogi.
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Superb update anju
raman gt to knw abt her entire past
ishra confessed
ishita gt shot
hope she's fyn
continue soon
thnxxx 4 pm
Muskan193 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
               Dil De Diya Hai
Image result for ishita in hospital

Part 8

while running through the road he starts to talk to her continuously..

"jan you know..we will get marry soon and i will take you away from all evil eyes,i will not allow anyone to put a bad eye on you..Please jan woke up"

"you promised me today only,that you will not leave me life long,then what is this,mujhe chodke jane ki thayyari kar rehi ho..see  i am taking you to the hospital..ab tum jaldi teek ho jayega..Saying his eyes starts to get teary, and it flows down like a river..

Raman was running thrugh the lonely road holding her in his arms,seems like today god also don't want to help them,he didn't find any vehicle for their rescue,he agin turned to see his bike laying on the road uselessly,

"what to do..i have to fix the bike,it's the only way to take her hospital..saying he runs back to his bike and after laying her safely on the side he starts to repair the bike..he was all shivering between his tries but he is adamant to fix it because that time the only one think in his mind was to save his love..

After so much tries raman anyhow made the bike start,and turned to her..taking her in his arms raman settled her lifeless body on the front side of bike and made her wrap her hands around him..

After make sure that she will not fall raman starts the bike and ride away to the hospital fast as much as he can..

Reaching infront of the hospital raman takes ishita in his arms and runs inside the the hospital calling for the help..seeing him like a mad the ward boy called the doctor immediately after saying make her to lay on the structure..

Raman: doctor,please treat her,she is shot..

Doctor: I am sorry mr. but it's a police case..we can't treat her here..

Raman got angry hearing the doctor and he clutched his shirts color tightly..

Raman:what are you talking,she is hurt,treat her..It's your duty..See we have no time..

Doctor: sorry mr.we can't,its rules..

Raman: hell with your rules, treat her immediately otherwise I will kill you..

"whats happening here" there comes a female voice making there attention..

"whats happening dr.manoj? she asked coming infront of them but at the next moment she got surprised seeing raman there..

"raman,tum yehan..what happened..are you ok?"

Raman loosened his grip on the doctor and looked at her..

"shagun,tum? You are working here?

Shagun: yah,but what happened to you,

raman: shagun please I want your help,please treat her,she is my life..please...she pleaded to shagun taking ishitas head to his chest..

shagun: raman who is she? She asked getting surprised as well as shocked..

raman: please shagun I will tell you later but for now please treat her,if needed I will fall on your feet please shagun..he said folding his both hands..

shagun: you don't worry raman,let me see..doctor manoj.what is this you know na patients comes first..

manoj: but shagun its against rules..

shagun: i am taking the risk,arrange the operation theater now..saying she instructed the ward boy to take ishita inside the icu,

"shagun: raman you wait here..she said when she see him  following ishita inside the icu..he didn't said anything but looked towards ishitas retreating figure with his teary eyes..

"I will try my best" saying shgun went inside the op while raman starts to wait for any good news..

Its has been one hour no one comes out from the op,raman starts to get worry,when some nurses comes outside from the op he starts to ask about ishita but none tells anything which made him more worry..

Meanwhile mihir and kakka reached at the hospital and seeing raman in a vulnerable state mihir runs to him.hugging him tight raman cried his heart out confessing his love for her,at first mihir was surprised but seeing his state he understood now ishita is his bhai's life..

Image result for ishita in hospital

Mihir:don't cry bhai,sab teek hojayega..she will be alright..

Raman: why god doing this to me mihir,jisse bhi pyar kartha hun ussse mujhe cheenliya jatha hai..aisa kyun hotha hai mihir,is I am that bad or that I am not worthy to be loved..

Mihir: no bhai,nothing like that..she will be ok bhai,aapke liye woh teek hogi..

Hearing mihirs words raman looked at the red light which showing that the operation was still going on..

Kakka: raman be strong beta,everything will be ok..saying kakka placed his hand on ramans shoulder..

That's when raman noticed the green light of the op which stating that the operation is done,getting up from the place he starts to wait for someone to come outside..

"how..how is she? Raman asked in his shivering voice seeing shagun coming out from the op

Shagun: please come to my cabin raman,I will explain you.

Raman:what happened shagun,everything is ok na..he asked fearing from any blunter..

Shagun: come to my cabin..saying she walked to her cabin,and raman and mihir to followed her..

"who is she raman?" shagun asked while sitting on the chair..

Ramna: first tell me,she is ok?

Shagun: its only 50-50 chance..

Raman: mathlab?

Shagun: mathlab,she is safe as well as she is in danger..

Raman: can you please tell me clearly..

Shagun: yah,we removed bullet  from her body but the cut was deep, more than that she is poisoned.

Raman: what?

Shagun: not actually poisoned but but drugged,we find ice drugs in her blood..

Raman: what rubbish you are talking,I didn't see her taking drugs ever..

Shagun: may be she is having it without her knowledge..

Raman: mathlab?

Shagun: means may be someone is spiking her drink or other, see Mostly people will smoke, inject or swallow a pill," she said. Sometimes people dissolve it into alcohol or water and drink it.

Raman:she didn't drink,I know that..

Shagun: may be she is drinking it through water or juice like anything. If a person coming down from methamphetamine that person likely to feel the opposite of what she/he feel when they are high. So they will have trouble making decisions, poor concentration and difficulty planning.

Raman: yeh,I remember..She wants to kill herself but from her eyes I can feel that she wants to live..

Shagun:is she attempt to suicide?

Raman: yes..but now she is all ok..he said looking down.

Shagun: see raman I can't say that in future she will be all right perfectly but can say that she is all right now,that's why I said 50-50.someone has to take a very good care of her,

Raman: I'm here for her,main khayal rekhunga meri ishita ka..

Hearing raman shgun looked at him deeply but changed her view when raman looked at he for asking something..

Raman: can I meet her?

Shagun: not now,we will shift her to room then you can meet her..

Raman: thank you shagun..saying raman and mihir went out,

Mihir: bhai you now that doctor?

Raman: yah she is my papas business partners daughter shagun.

Mihir: oh,thank god she is here at the correct time..

Raman: mihir where is kakka?

Mihir: yehi tho the,main dekh ke atha hun..

Raman:nahi tum rukko mujhe kuch discuss karna hai..

Mihir: kya hua bhai?

Raman: shagun said ishita is drugged by someone and other than ishita there is only one person who is living with her..

Mihir looked at him and said "you mean kakka?"

Raman: exactly..

Mihir:but bhai he is her well-wisher na..

Raman:we have to find the truth but before that I want to meet my ishita..

Mihir: teek hai bhai,I will go and took an eye on kakka..

Raman:yah,bye..saying mihir went from there and raman starts to meet ishita..

After about half an hour they shifts ishita to a room and informed raman about that..

Getting impatient to meet her safe he runs to her room and finds her lying on the hospital bed unconscious, because of the oxygen mask he was not able to see her face fully but can see the dried tears in her eye corner..

Touching her palm which is placed above her stomach he sat beside chair and looked at her closed eyes..Unknowingly a tear of drop comes out from his eyes and it falls straightly on her forehead, giving a wet kiss on her forehead above the tear drop Raman remembered there love moments he spent with her some hours before..

Chaaha hai tujhko, chaahoonga har dam

Marke bhi dil se yeh pyaar na hoga kam

Teri yaad jo aati hai, mere aansu behte hain

Apna to milan hoga, pal pal yeh kehte hai

Kya yeh zindagaani hai, bas teri kahaani hai

Bas teri kahaani hai yeh jo zindagaani hai

Chaaha hai tujhko, chaahoonga har dam

Teri voh baatein, voh chaahat ki rasmein

Jhoothe the vaadein, kya jhoothi thi kasmein

Jaane tamanna kya yeh sach hai, bas itna keh de

Toot jaaye na lamha aitbaar ka

De koi sila mere intezaar ka

"I love you Jan.." That was the only thing which comes out from his mouth when he feels her near..like she heard him in her unconscious mind she moved her fingers a little which made raman to smile between his tears..

Chaaha hai tujhko, chaahoongi har dam
Teri hoon teri, jo chaahe kasam le le
Mujhko hamraahi tu apne gham de de
Saari umar hai mujhko dard judaai ka sehna
Raaste mein khoyi hai manzilein meri
Mere saath jaayengi mushkilein meri

"don't hurry up to see me jan,I am here only,and will be always with you," saying he rest his head on the end of her pillow and looked at her without blinking his eyes..

"Excuse me" saying a nurse comes inside to gave her injection,

Seeing the nurse taking injection for her raman look at the needle and said..

"nurse,kya yeh kisi aur tharike se nahi de sakthi aap?"

Nurse: what?

Raman: I mean,yeh needle..ishita ko dard hoga na..

The nurse smiled at his words and said..

"don't worry mr, she is sleeping now,so she will not get the pain"

Raman: oh.teek hai..saying he turned around not able to see the burse injecting her..

Nurse: waise I must say you are very lovable husband..the nurse said to raman which made him turn and smile at her words.

Tu saamne hai mere, 
phir kyoon yeh doori hai
Tujhe kaise bataaoon 
main,haai kya majboori hai
Yeh bhi koi jeena hai, 
sirf aansu peena hai
Sirf aansu peena hai, 
yeh bhi koi jeena hai

After injecting the medicine on her soft arms the nurse went from there,raman take her injected arm in his hand and gave a soft kiss on the place then said..

"it's paining na? don't worry,aage se ek kharosh bhi nahi ane dunga mein tumhe,sab se door le chalunga mein ,aur humari apni ek aklag duniya banayenge  jahan sirf tum aur main honge.." lekin usse pehale mujhe unlogo ko sazza dena hoga jissne meri jan ko iss hak thak chot pohochayi hai,and I promise you jan..i will make sure that none will live a peaceful life after hurting you..?

Saying raman kissed on his arm and starts to wait for her open the eyes...

So friends that's all hope you all like it.hit the like button and leave your lovely comments..ignore typing mistakes..

Edited by Muskan193 - 7 years ago
Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Superb update
love how raman bring ishita in hospital
hope ishita thik ho jaaye
update soon
n
thanks for pm
also update "mera saaya saath hoga "

- TWINKLE