Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I wonder what happened for arnav to turn heartless?
vvini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Amazing update dear!!!!! Love to see what happens next...😊
shalbi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
If arnav liked her and Khushi aso started developing feeling for him then wat happened that it ruined everything..
And what the story behind Samantha and Khushi ..
. continue soon
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part 9 ( Continued )

Rohit gave a call to Khushi  and shared the experience he had from Arnav.Khushi felt disturbed.Eventhough Khushi knew that Arnav cared for her,she was not sure of Arnav's intention.She realised that she had started to love him.she feared to share this fact with any one.

Payal always asked her about Arnav.Khushi told her that every thing is ok and there is nothing to worry.

Arnav ,while driving back home , was thinking about her.Aman was waiting for him in the apartments.

While having dinner Aman asked Arnav:Arnav, do you know how you reacted on Samantha's accident?Rakesh was asking me about your connection with her.

Arnav:What did yoy say?

Aman:I said she is your employee and he was amused.He is not a fool to believe that.No employer will give this much care for an employee.And Arnav, this will spoil her name

They finished the dinner and were sitting in the balcony.There was light showers and Arnav told Aman:Aman, you are the only person who knows me well except my Di.I had many bad experiences in my life.I don't trust girls.You know the reason.None of my girl friends after my college days could capture my heart. I never found any of them worthy to believe or love.But I don't know, what happened to me now?

Aman:Arnav, You like her very much know?I could see your panic when you heard about her accident.You know Arnav,don't ever  say no to love.Please make sure that the people whom we love should be aware of  our love and concern for them  and don't allow them to move away from us.It will later lead to mental torture

Arnav didn't answer.

There were only two weeks for Payal's marriage and the fashion show .One day Shashi Gupta came to Khush's office and invited all of them specially Arnav and Aman for the marriage.He also invited Arnav and Amanto his home.

Aman found this as an opportunity to take Arnav to her home.Arnav actually wanted to go.But he didn't show it.Thus one day they  went to Khushi's house.Arnav and Aman saw a beautifully set small house.Shashi Gupta, Garima, Payal,Buaji and Khushi welcomed them.Khushi was wearing a yellow Kurti and pyjama which suited her well.Arnav could not take his eyes away from her.Aman felt embarrassed and tried to engage others in some conversation.Khushi's phone buzzed.She saw his message."You look beautiful".she blushed.

Arnav didn't talk much.Shashi Gupta asked them about their family.It was Aman who answered for both.Khushi understood that Arnav had only his sister and grand mother.She felt sorry for him.Shashi gupta thanked them for accepting his invitation.They promised that they will come for the wedding which was three days after the fashion show.When they left Buaji commented:He is very handsome ..Titaliya...keep away from him.I didn't like the way he was looking at you.

Khushi was totally taken  aback.She said:Nothing..like..that..Buaji.

Payal looked at Khushi.Payal felt that  Khushi is lying.Later she asked Khushi about it.Suddenly Payal saw Khushi's phone ringing.It was Arnav.

Payal:Why is he calling now?

Khushi:I don't know jeeji.

Payal:Answer the call

Khushi answered the call:Hello

Arnav:Hai,What are you doing?

Khushi:I'm simply sitting and talking to  my jeeji

Arnav:Ok, I'll call you later and cut the phone.

Payal:why did he cut the phone?

Khushi felt irritated: He just wanted to say bye

Payal:look at me Khushi,You are lying, there is some thing between you two, I saw the way he was looking at you

Khushi kept silent.

Payal:Khushi, tell me the truth

Khushi:Jeeji, we..we..like each other

Payal was shocked.

Payal :Like or love?Did he say so?

Khushi:We' re just friends jeeji.Please stop this topic.Why are you doubting me?

Payal:Khushi, he is a rich , handsome guy.The rich young men never take girls seriously.They see girls as toys.If you have some thing else in your mind forget it at once.Any way  I think better you quit the job.

Khushi was horrified.

Khushi:No...jeeji.How can you?I ve not  completed the contract period.We'll have to give compensation.

Payal:We may lose money.But not self respect and  pride.

Khushi:I promise jeeji that I won't do anything wrong.

Payal:I trust you.I hope that you won't break your promise.

Khushi was very restless.Jeeji is right.Arnav didn't say that he likes her or love her.But how can she avoid him?On one side her jeeji and on the other side him.

Khushi  went to the office the next day.Rohit was waiting for her near the office.He told her that Roopa s parents are looking for a suitable boy for her and his mother is not ready to accept Roopa. Khushi personally didn't like Roopa.But she didn't say that to Rohit.She promised him that they will find a solution together.

Lavanya entered Arnav's cabin.He was standing near the glass window talking to some body on  his phone.The call ended and he asked her.

Arnav:why are you here?

Lavanya:Oh ..Arnav..Don't you like me coming here?

Arnav:It's not that..

Lavanya:We have to finalise the programme for the fashion show know?

Arnav:I'm coming to Delhi after two days.We'll finalise it there.

Lavanya:Then I'll cancel my flight for today and will come with you.

Arnav:No..I've lot of work and won't have time to be with you

Lavanya:Arnav, you have changed a lot.I think you don't like me any more.

Arnav:We'll discuss every thing later.

Lavanya:I'll wait for you in Delhi.

Lavanya came forward and kissed him on his cheeks.Arnav stiffened.At that moment the door opened and Khushi stepped in.She saw Lavanya kissing Arnav.she was standing there wide eyed.

Lavanya heard the sound and turned towards her.

Lavanya:Don't you have the manners to knock and come?

Khushi:I knocked .

Lavanya:Arnav, you should teach your staff some manners.

Arnav was looking at Khushi with a worried expression.:Enough lavanya..now go home and get ready to leave to Delhi.

Khushi turned and fled from there.

Lavanya:Arnav,I'll wait for you .Arnav was now impatient.He wanted to talk to Khushi.

When lavanya left he called Khushi through the intercom and asked her to report in his cabin.

Khushi didn't go.He was very angry and sent the attender to call her.

She very reluctantly entered his cabin.

Arnav:Why didn't you come when I called?

Khushi looked at him but didn't answer.

She wanted  to talk but had no courage.He stood up and slowly moved towards her.

She had no idea what to do.At last she asked :Why did you call me?I've lot of work .

Arnav raised one  eyebrow and asked:Why are you looking tensed?What bothers you?

Khushi:Nothing.I want to go.

Arnav came very near.Khushi tried to move but he was quick .He pulled her towards him.Khushi tried to free herself from his grip .

She saw Lavanya kissing him.she remembered Payal's words.She was in a panic.

Khushi was burning with jealousy and grief.

Arnav:Are you annoyed with me?

Khushi:Are you considering me as your toy?

Arnav threw back his head and laughed .

Arnav:What makes you think so?

Khushi:You are flirting with your girl friend and playing with me

Arnav s lips tightened.Did you see me flirting with her?

Khushi:I saw her kissing you

Arnav whispered:And did it hurt you?So you are jealous.That means you...

Khushi:Let me go

Arnav:Samantha, look at me.The fashion show function is very important to me.I will clear all your doubts on that day.

Khushi:Let me go.

Arnav:Give me a kiss and I will let you go .

Khushi.No..never

Arnav:No?... I bet, You will run into my hands,will hug me and kiss me.

Khushi:Never..never..why should I?

Arnav:You know why.

There was a knock on the door.she freed herself from his grip.Aman entered.

Khushi quickly left

Aman:Romance in the air?

Arnav:Aman,The Fashion show should be very grand .Such a show should not have taken place anywhere .There should be wide media coverage.

Aman:Aakash will come in the next week.Anjali and shyam will come know?

Arnav:Di won't come due to Neha's ill health.jeeja ji sometimes.And there is a surprise for you in the function

Aman:Surprise?

Arnav:Yeah...

Aman:Any hint?

Arnav:No way

Arnav was looking very happy.Aman felt happy for him.

The wedding preparations were going on in Khushi's house.The purchase of dress and ornaments was also over.

The preparations for the fashion show were also going on full swing .There were only 6 days for the show.Khushi was feeling very depressed as Arnav was in Delhi.She was recalling the moment  before he went  to Delhi.She along with 2 more girls was in the new show room.They were having a last check on the settings there.The showroom had two floors.Khushi was in the top floor.She slippedover a heap of packets kept in a corner.She tried to stand up and and saw him standing in front of her.He helped her to get up and hugged her.She struggled to let her free .But he kissed her on her eyes and cheeks.Both of them were burning with desire.But Khushi asked in a trembling voice:What...are..you..doing?Arnav ..ji..please let me go...I can't take it.

Arnav answered  in a husky voice:You'll have to take more.

Khushi:No...If  you are behaving this way ,after the fashion show, I may resign

Arnav at once released Khushi.

Arnav:Do you dare?

Khushi:If you behave this way.

Arnav:And you will go away from me?.

His expression was changing.Now Khushi was slightly afraid.

Khushi:Yes..

Arnav looked at her for some time and immediately left.

Khushi was now feeling guilty and sad.

She went home with a heavy heart.She decided to call him.She got a reply that the number is outside the coverage area.She tried several times .At last the call went through but he cut the call.She was feeling desperate.She sent a message."Sorry Arnav Ji..where are you?she didn't get a reply.The next day she came to know from Shaun that he is in Delhi.She could not control her tears.She went to the washroom and cried a lot.

There were  only 3 dmore days for the show.Every one was busy with the preparations.Khushi was feeling very down.Angela asked her the reason but she didn't reply.She saw Aman busy with phone calls and other arrangements.She didn't get the courage to ask him about Arnav.Aman told every one to get ready to go to Sheesh Mahal.Khushi was not in a good mood but there was no way.She entered the Sheesh Mahal and Aman assigned work to them.He  asked Khushi to go to the second floor and check the costumes for the models.Khushi went there and she  saw many doves  there.She was thinking of him and had an urge to see him .As she was moving through the corridor she saw him standing opposite to her , his both hands in his trouser pockets and looking at her cool and smiling.She was stunned and could not move.she recollected herself and after a few seconds  ran and hugged him . She cried and hugged him tightly.He hugged her back and kissed her on her fore head.She was asking through tears:Where were you?Why didn't you answer my calls and message?

Arnav was kissing her face.He answered:You told me that you will go away from me.Now do you realise the pain if I do so?

Khushi withdrew herself.So was this a punishment?

Arnav:Exactly.

Khushi:You are very cruel.

Arnav:I'll be more cruel if you try to move away from me.

Arnav continued: So I won half of my bet. You came running to my hands.Now half more remains.

Khushi blushed.No

Arnav:But I'll get it one day.

Arnav took his phone and looking at her called Aman:Aman, thank you.

Khushi now understood that she was purposely sent by Aman to the second floor.

Khushi:So this was your plan?

Arnav:Exactly.I've more plans for you.It was a hell to be away from you.He caught her by her waist and pressed her against him and was going to kiss her full mouth but her phone rang at that moment.

Arnav was angry.But Khushi  told him to release her and attended the phone.It was Garima.She asked khushi to reach home early as the relatives started coming for the marriage.

Khushi:Arnav ji, I've to leave early.

ARNAV:Today, I'll drop you

Khushi:No, Arnav..ji

Arnav:No..it is getting late

And for the first time she went with Arnav in his car.She sat beside him nervous but more confident.They looked at each other in between and she felt very shy .At last they reached her house.Arnav didn't get down as he saw many people there.He parked the car little away from her house and he said:Will wait for you tomorrow.

She smiled at him ,hesitated to get down and kissed him on his cheeks.It was unexpected and before he could catch her she got down ,said good night and ran to her house.Arnav was smiling and said to himself:"a few more days and you are going to be mine forever".

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
They both loved each other...k..
In their view like each other..
Then what happened that they separated...
Plz reveal past soon
rainbow01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Day by day this story getting more interesting. loved todays update. thanks for the PM. plz continue soon :-)
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
Arnav is playing to get khushi I feel.
raki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wow superb update 
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Next chapter will reveal the reason behind their break up
josnirmala thumbnail