ArshiSSThe Boss without a Heart(THE LAST PART in page 100)

mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago

The Boss without a Heart

pic credit to the original uploader

Part 1

The girl standing outside the door of Raizada Mansion along with a man   was very tensed.She opened her kit and started to eat nuts one by one. The man knocked on the door.A man who looks like a housekeeper opened the door.The voice of a lady was heard from inside.

Hariprakash..who is there?

Hariprakash:I don't know Naniji.

An elderly lady in a saree came after a few seconds.She looked at the girl and the man.

Nani asked in a gentle tone:May I know who are You?

The man introduced himself and the girl:I'm Shekhar Gupta and this is my niece Khushi kumari Gupta , my brother Shashi  Gupta's daughter.

We heard that  you are looking for a tutor for a small girl here. Am I right?

Nani:Yes, for Neha, my grand daughter's child.How do you know?

Gupta:Your neighbour  Mr.Raquesh told me.She takes tution for his sister's children.

Nani asked them to get inside and seated. Khushi was stunned by the interior design and decoration of the huge mansion.

Nani was keenly looking at the beautiful girl .She has beautiful eyes and smile.Nani liked her very much but didn't show it.

Khushi:Naniji, where is the child ?

Nani:She went with her uncle and aunt for a function.

Khushi was disappointed.

At that moment a very elegantly dressed beautiful lady came from upstairs.

She came and sat beside Nani.

Nani:Anjali,She is here to be a tutor for Neha.

Anjali was also looking at the beautiful girl in front of her.She looks very familiar but Anjali could not recall where she has met her.They smiled at each other.

Anjali:What is your experience in coaching small children?

It was Shekhar Gupta who answered.Khushi has completed her graduation but could not write exams due to some personal problems.Our family shifted from Lucknow to Delhi only a few months back. She likes small children and good in teaching them.Khushi interrupted.

Khushi:I was taking tution in Lucknow on holidays.Naniji, I'm good in handicrafts , and dress designing  also.

Anjali and Nani exchanged glances. They were amused at her child like actions and talk.

Finally Nani said:See Khushi,Neha is 4 years old. Due to some health problems she could not complete her first year in Kindergarten.She needs somebody to take care of her studies. Anjali will be busy with house hold matters . So she needs some one who takes good care of the child.We have to discuss with Anjali's husband  and brother.We'll get you know.Please give your contact details.

Khushi  gave the details and  after a few seconds she left with her uncle.

Anjali: Nani, I think I have met her somewhere. Her face looks very familiar to me but I can't recall.

Nani:May be  some where in Lucknow, when you went to meet your husband's family or chote's office.

Chote is the pet name of Anjali's brother.

Nani: I liked her, She is very pleasant and I liked her dress code also. Not like the girls in chote's office.

Anjali:Yes Nani, me too thinks so.

Anjali's phone rang . She went to answer it and Naniji went to kitchen to check the preparations for dinner.

It was 8 o'clock at night.Neha was sleeping after a day out with her uncle and aunt.Nani and Anjali  were sitting in the living room watching TV. The door bell rang and Hari prakash went and opened it. Three elegantly dressed young men came in.Arnav Singh Raizada, Aakash Raizada, and shyam Manohar Jha . The first two were Anjali's brothers and the third one was her husband.

Arnav Singh Raizada, the most elegant bachelor , the owner of RR Groups, the heart throb of the girls. The man who is known for his ruthless approach to all except his family.He loves and respects his sister more than anything else in this world and does not believe in God.

Aakash is a very gentle and quiet person , entirely different from his brother.Shyam is a busy lawyer,legal advisor to RR groups also.

Anjali: Why all of you are late today?Please fresh up quickly and come for dinner.

While having dinner, Anjali and Nani talked about Khushi .

Arnav:Di, If you like and approve her then please appoint her but before that we have to check the girl's details .

Shyam:Yes, we should know the girl's back ground.

Anjali:  she has given her address and phone number and our neighbour Raquesh knows her well.

The next day Anjali had a talk with Raquesh and thus she decided to appoint Khushi as her daughter's tutor .

Khushi was called  to Raizada Mansion the next day . She met Neha . They liked each other and thus started a strong bond between a tutor and a child.Neha called her khushi Di . Khushi went in the morning to teach her.A few days passed by.Khushi was now like a family member there. She showed  her handicrafts and saree designs to Anjali.Anjali understood that she was  very talented and decided to talk to Arnav .

Later that day Arnav was doing some work in his lap top. Anjali sat beside him.Anjali started to talk about their child hood days.

Arnav: Di, what are you up to?I know that you want to say some thing to me. What is it?

Anjali showed a mocking face and said:Chote, You know Khushi is very good in saree designing . she showed me her work today.So..

Arnav: So what?

Anjali: Can you please give her a part time job in RR's saree designing section? Just give her a chance please.

Arnav laughed: Di, are you out of your mind?A girl who knows nothing about the new trends is helping in RR designing?

Anjali: How do you know that she does not know the latest trends?You haven't met her yet.

Arnav: Yours and Nani's  description about her dress code is enough to understand her standards

Anjali became angry and got up to leave. Arnav could not even think of his sister getting annoyed.So he agreed to see  Khushi's designs and asked Anjali to inform Khushi to meet him in his office the next day.

Khushi was so happy to learn from Anjali that she got an appointment to meet Raizada in his office.But she never knew what was going to happen the next day.

Khushi got up early the next day. She was confused about the dress she had to wear while going to RR . Her mother Garima, sister Payal and Buaji were watching her taking all the dresses from the cup board and spreading them on the bed.

Buaji:Sanka devi..are you mad? Are you going for any marriage?wear some simple dress and go for the interview.

Khushi was not listening. Her eyes  were now resting on a green saree designed by herself .She decided to wear it with matching accessories.

At last when she was ready her amma, payal and Buaji were staring at her.She looked so beautiful.

She called an auto and started to RR.

She reached there at 11.00 am and went straight to reception desk.The receptionist contacted some body through phone and asked her to go to  Mr. Raizada's office in the third floor . She reached the third floor and was taken to Mr. Raizada's office.Usually it was Aman who conducted the prelims of interviews but as she was sent by Anjali, she was taken straight to Arnav's office.

Khushi entered the room and the door closed behind  her. She slowly looked at the man sitting on the chair in front of a huge table typing in his laptop.He  looked up. He got the biggest shock of his life.Khushi was staring at him. She thought that the whole world is spinning around her.She wanted to scream but the voice was not coming.Arnav now took a few steps forward. Khushi was standing there shivering . He was coming nearer with an astonished look on his face. As he was few inches away , she could recollect herself. She found her voice.she shouted..Don't come near me.

But nothing could stop him. He was coming nearer.She took a few steps backward and ran from the room. She was running through the steps by holding her saree and at last reached the gates of RR .She was panting and tried to balance herself by clutching on the gates. The watch man was observing her. She somehow managed to reach out side, take an auto and reach home.

Every one was waiting eagerly to know the result but she went straight to her room , locked herself and cried her heart out.

Arnav could not believe what he saw...the person whose thoughts were haunting him for the past few months was there in front of him.Before he could stop her, she was gone.

He hurried to his seat took his mobile and called Aman, his close friend who is also his secretary.

He said to himself..no.. I won't give up.            ...

Part 2 

part 3

part 4

part 5

part 6

part 7

part 8

part 9(1)

part 9(2)

part 10(1)

part 10(2)

part 11

part 12

part 13

part 14

part 14 continues

part 15

part 16

part 17

part 18

part 18 continues

part 19&20

part 20 continues

part 21

part 22

part 23

part 24

part 25

part 26

part 27&28

part 29

part 30

Link to my new Arshi  SS The Dangerous Encounter

Ppart e 18t 6 in pagpar6 updated in page 18z

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaiSreePN thumbnail

🤣 right...

waiting for update dear title is very interesting update soon and pm me please
Aruna.negi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting update dear. Pl update regularly.
SaiSreePN thumbnail
interesting concept dear... looking forward to know how khushj and arnav know each other

thanks for pm dear

SaiSree
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb start...pls cont soon
shiv456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Guess he will make problems for her nice start
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting .. Where he met her before
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Arnav and khushi know each other and khushi is avoiding him. Is he the reason why she came from lucknow to delhi? Interesting start.
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow..lovely start.
why Kushi is scared of arnav poor Kushi
have both of them met before
looks arnav likes her maybe
cant wait to see hoe they know each other
great
continue please 
ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
What happen khushi run...its link with past...ooo...is she arnav Fren..or...