Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome update dear please update soon..
vinii01 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Awesome updates...loved it. Thanks for pm.
josnirmala thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh god what have you done arnav
laksh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
read all the 10 chapters in one go, please update soon, this is so damn interesting.  
kshubhangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Similar situation but here arnav is totally wrong as he let anger get better of him. Now i can imagine what all happened. But did arnav' misunderstanding clear?
vvini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Gosh!!! This is worst he can do by telling to editor to publish.. anger!!!! Getting worst out of him!!!
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Part 10 continued

Aakash was trying to contact Arnav from London where he has gone for an important business deal . He felt impatient as he could not connect to him.He then called Aman.Aman answered his call.Aakash wanted to know about the show .Aman briefed the details but didn't mention anything regarding the mishap.Anjali also called Aman as Arnav was not answering any calls.Aman just said that he is busy and will call back.Anjali was sending messages but Arnav was unavailable.

It was 2.00 am and Arnav was driving aimlessly and at last he reached a secluded region. .He put a sudden brake and got down. It was raining heavily.He stood in the rain.He broke down and cried his heart out.There was no one near by.No houses, no buildings, no vehicles...He screamed aloud..I loved her...Oh..God..how I loved her...he closed his eyes and leaned on his car.After some time he opened his eyes , stared into the darkness and told himself:I won't forgive her.I'll teach her a lesson.And he was also aware of one truth.He never loved any other girl .What he had in college was only an infatuation.She never gave him this much heartache.He continued thinking."I'll never ever love or trust any girl."

Aman dropped her at home at 1.00 am in the morning.All the relatives and neighbours were crowded in front of Gupta house .The Gupta family was  in a panic till they got the phone call of Aman.Garima and Payal were crying and Shashi Gupta was walking restlessly in front of the house.Buaji was cursing and crying at the same time.Neighbours began gossipping.Relatives were criticising Shashi Gupta.Every one came rushing to Khushi.She tried to behave normal.Aman explained that the main guest arrived late.So the show finished very late than the expected schedule.

Aman left with a disturbed mind.He was fuming with anger towards Arnav.He went straight to meet him.

Every one asked different questions to which Khushi answered with such a calm that astonished herself.But Payal understood that some thing was terribly wrong.When every one went to bed,Payal went to Khushi's room and asked her the truth.Khushi broke down, put her head in Payal's lap and cried .Payal was in a panic now.Slowly Khushi mentioned every thing that happened between Arnav and Khushi.

Payal was also crying now:I warned you know? I warned you several times.

Khushi:Yes Jeeji, you were right.

Payal :Don't utter his name any more in this house.Forget every thing.

Khushi:But Jeeji every one will ask me the reason for not going for job

Payal:we can say that due to marriage, you have taken a few days leave.We'll find out a reason by then.Now go to bed.You are tired.Thank god, you are saved from that monster.

Khushi:Aman sir is such a good man

Payal:I wonder how he is the friend of that hearless brute.

Khushi was sleeping late in the morning and she woke up as she heard raised voices outside her house.she saw Shashi gupta hurrying to the door followed by others.The door opened and they saw their neighbours standing with the newspaper.One of them came forward and spoke:Now we know why your daughter came late yesterday.

Shashi Gupta:I don't know what you are saying.

The man:You don't know?Then see this.

He showed that day's daily where Arnav's photo carrying Khushi was published with a catching heading."The business tycoon Arnav singh Raizada's new  beautiful girl friend Ms.samantha sen"There was a brief description which explained that she spent the night with him.

Garima fainted.Khushi was standing like a statue .She could not believe what she heard.Shashi Gupta shouted at the people.No..my daughter is not like that.This is false.

But no one listened to that.They started abusing words.

Khushi ran to her room.Payal and Buaji  and their relatives were with Garima.

At last shashi Gupta closed the door and sat on the sofa.He was sitting and staring into the floor.He could not believe what happened.Is this happening in my family?The house which was getting ready for the marriage, which was full of laughter and music suddenly filled with a frigtening silence.

Garima came into consciousness and she slowly rose to her feet and went to khushi's room.Every one followed her.Khushi was sitting like a statue near the window.Garima went near her and shook her.Khushi stared into her eyes but didn't speak.Garima gave her a tight slap on her face.Khushi fell on the floor.

Every one was trying to stop Garima.Shashi Gupta came hurrying and lifted Khushi from the floor..He shouted at Garima.How dare you slap her?I know my daughter.She won't do any thing wrong..She was staring at the people standing around her.To every one's shock,She screamed in a frightened tone:No,Papa, mamma, I' haven't done anything wrong.Her father hugged her and cried.

The relatives began to gossip.They decided to  leave the gupta family.Except a few the relatives left the house.Then came the next blow.There was only one day for the marriage.A few people came from the bride groom's house to know the final arrangements.The neighbours told the incident to them.They broke the alliance.

Shashi Gupta suddenly fell on the floor.He was unconscious.They sprinkled water on his face.He didn't respond.They all were crying.Some one called an ambulance.He was taken to hospital.They all except Buaji and a few ladies went to hospital.Khushi, Payal and Garima waited outside the ICU.It was then Rohit came there with his parents.He went to Khushi's house.He saw the news in the paper .That is why he decided to go there then itself.It was then he came to know the mishap.He rushed to Khushi.He had no idea that he was the reason behind every thing.Khushi could not control her tears.

All the formalities in the hospital now were taken care by Rohit and his family.Doctor came out of the ICU and he had a worried expression on his face.Every one gathered around him.He explained that it was  a very severe attack and as could reach at the right time in the hospital that he is saved and he added that much care is required ,even a slightest mental worry will be fatal.There is a possibility of paralysis(those who are experts in medical field,please forgive,it's only a story).

Thus Gupta family's dreams  were shattered by the heartless ASR.

Arnav and Aman were unaware of these happenings..He spoke to Arnav rudely for the first time in his life. Aman left Lucknow that night itself.Arnav made sure that the news came in the daily and left to Delhi the next day itself.

Twomonths later in Lucknow:-

Aman came to know the tragedy that occurred in Gupta house from the office.He got a sealed letter from Shaun.It was Khushi's letter.

Dear Aman sir,

"Actually I want to call you Aman Bhaiyya.Thanks for all the moral support given to me.I won't forget the care given by you.I want to disclose certain matters to you.This is not to justify myself.But it is the duty of a daughter to uplift and safeguard the dignity of her parents.Our family's name is spoilt by your cruel, heartless friend.He should know the truth.At least he should be ashamed of what he had done...Then she explained what happened between her and Rohit that day."

She ended the letter like this:"please tell your wicked friend not to play with any other girl's life.I wish I never see him again."

Aman had tears in his eyes.He became very emotional.

He decided to go to her house..He went to Khushi's house but it was locked.The neighbours had no idea where they have gone because they didn't talk to them  after the incident.

Aman met Arnav when he returned to Delhi.He gave the letter to him.Aman was watching his expression.Arnav was totally shaken.He  looked at Aman and said:Aman, I want to meet her.I want to see her right now.

Aman had a cynical smile.He said:You should suffer.You should suffer for all you have done to her.I never thought that my friend is this cheap to spoil a girl's name .How could you ruin her life like this you heartless brute?

Arnav shouted:Stop You...I loved her..you know ..I loved her very much.I was going to propose her that day and when I saw her with her friend, I could not control my jealousy and anger.Oh God what I've done?

Aman:God?you believe in God?You selfish scoundrel.I'm ashamed to be your friend.And you love her?a big joke.No one will spoil the name of the person they love.

Arnav :I will bring her back to my life.I will.

Aman:You can't.She will never even wish to see you.You should repent and suffer

Aman left and arnav sat there repenting and thinking .

The next day he went to Lucknow and started to enquire her friends and employees about her.He didn't get a clue.He contacted his friends in the near by towns .The search continued and it was almost 8 months that he was searching for her.He was desperate . Anjali saw the news flash in th TV the day after the fashion show about Khushi.It just said..Arnav singh Raizada's new girl friend.She later came to know about their break up due to some misunderstanding .

She was used to such news about Arnav and she was not surprised.Nani was furious as usual.

Aakash never discussed such matters with his brother.But he sincerely hoped that he should marry and settle.

Dear friends, the flash back ends for the time being.There is more to it.It will be revealed later.Next chapter onwards we will come back to the present

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
she suffered so much... i dnt think she will forgive him so easily
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

she suffered so much... i dnt think she will forgive him so easily

Arnav's redemption track will start from next chapter onwards.
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
my god how will he repent his deed