Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Nice story.. Read all the chapters so far.. Eager to read more..
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it...
vvini thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh.. they loved each other... then what happened..  eager to know more...😊
sweetydoll32 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear please update soon
mskalasobti thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

PART 10

It was the day before the the mega show.Arnav  and Aman stayed in the Sheesh Mahal along with some others.The event managers were on the last minute preparations.Arnav was enjoying the calmness around the Mahal.A song was heard from a distance."Rishta kya hai Tera Mera..."

Arnav:Aman, Tomorrow is going to be an important day in my life.

Aman:I know, the show will be a grand success.

Arnav:It's not about the show Aman.It's about me and Samantha.

Aman:What?

Arnav smiled.I'll tell you tomorrow.Bye the bye Samantha won't be among the models tomorrow.I don't want her to do the modelling any more.

Aman:Can I have a hint Arnav?

Arnav:No way

Arnav could not sleep because of the excitement.He had already purchased bangles , chain and ear rings matching the saree specially made for her.He was imagining her in the new attire.

The day dawned and Khushi was over excited.Arnav told her that a new saree is made for her.Guests and relatives  started arriving at Gupta House.There were only three days for the marriage.

It was 4 o' clock in the evening. On the way to the Mahal Khushi got a call from Rohit.He was very tensed.He wanted to meet her. Khushi told him that she can't come as she has to report for duty in Sheesh Mahal. She cut the phone . After some time she reached there.She saw her colleagues engaged in their work.The models have arrived .Arnav was no where to be seen.

Then she got his message."Come to the second floor".She hurried there.He was standing ina room full of paintings.He was breath takingly handsome in his dark blue suit.He guided her to that room and showed her a beautiful red saree with golden  work.She gasped .

Arnav:I want to see you in this saree. I ve purchased matching ornaments also.Get ready fast.

Khushi:Why did you purchase this?

Arnav hesitated to answer.When she compelled him to answer he said:Today is a mega event know?And I want my guests to see the different varieties of sarees,

Khushi:Did you select the sarees of other models?

Arnav:Shut up and wear it.And today you are not going to do any modelling.

Khushi:Then?

Arnav:Get ready and I'll come and tell you.

He went out of the room and took his phone and called Anjali

Arnav :Di, I wanted you with me on this happy moment.

Anjali:I'm  the happiest sister in the world now.But I am annoyed with you for not telling me before.

Arnav:I was not sure Di.

Anjali:I'll be coming there in the next week.I m eager to see her.Please send the photo

Arnav:I won't Di.Let it be a surprise.

Anjali:You are a Rakshas chote

Arnav laughed.

He was impatiently waiting for Khushi.Aman came and told that the guests have started to arrive.Arnav went with Aman.Even though he was receiving the guests , his eyes were moving to the staircase to get a glimpse of her.At last she was standing at the top of the steps.Arnav and all the people in the hall were staring at the figure descending the steps.There was total silence.Khushi felt nervous, shy and a little frightened.She could not meet his gaze.All were whispering:who is she?

Some ladies came forward and asked her about her saree. She told that it is from AR collections.She stole a look at him and saw him busy in receiving the guests.

Arnav wanted to talk to her alone.Her phone buzzed.she saw his message."Come to the small garden near the back stairs."She slowly moved from the guests and stood waiting in the garden.The light was dim there.She saw him coming there.

Arnav didn't say anything.He was simply looking at her. She felt very shy and turned away.He turned her towards him and kissed her near her lips.A tremor went through her.She suddenly withdrew and was breathing heavily.He whispered:Samantha, I want to tell you some thing.

Khushi looked at him.

Arnav:I l...

Suddenly they heard noises coming their way.Khushi  quickly moved away from there.

Arnav felt disappointed.

Khushi was thinking:what was it actually he was going to tell me?

The show was going to start and Arnav was seated with the prominent  guests.His mind was not in the show.His eyes were searching for her .She was seated among the AR staff and all were praising her beauty.All the lady staff were wearing AR sarees.But Khushi's saree was different.There was some gossip about it among them.The show started and was going on well.khushi got a call from home to reach as early as possible.She promised to reach home early .Arnav had already arranged the conveyance for them.

The show was a grand success.

The show was coming to a close and some of the guests had started to leave.

It was then Khushi  saw 10 missed calls from Rohit.She decided to call him back.Rohit answered it at first ring itself.

Rohit:Samu, I'm here in the Sheesh Mahal.He sounded desperate.

Khushi:Where are you Rohit?

Rohit:At the terrace .

Khushi:Ok.Be there I'm coming.

Rohit:I'll wait

Khushi went to the terrace.

Rohit was waiting there.

Khushi:what is it Rohit?

He said :Roopa cheated me Samu.She agreed to the alliance arranged by her father.He isa rich business man.

Khushi:What?

Rohit:Yes, samu

It's for good Rohit.If she cheated you after marriage you could not have taken it that light..

They didn't know that the door of the terrace was opened at that moment and Arnav was watching them.

Rohit:I wanted to be with you.You are the only person who understands me well.My mom is right. Samantha,I need your support.

He was crying bitterly and Khushi hugged him .He hugged her tightly and cried.

Rohit:I feel relieved  now Samu

Khushi:I feel happy that Roopa left you.She doesn't deserve you.

The conversation was  audible to Arnav  and he could clearly see both of them hugging each other.

Arnav was shaking with anger.His eyes were blood red.He was standing there with a surprised expression.

Rohit:I'm leaving now.I want to meet you tomorrow.I'll come home

Khushi:Of course,Rohit, come with your parents.We'll  have lot of masti with Jeeji and jeeja ji.

Rohit went through the back stairs and she accompanied him.They reached the place where his bike was parked.Khushi hugged him and said:I'm there for you always as a good friend.

The conversation between them now was not audible to Arnav.

She was coming through the steps to reach the terrace and while she almost reached the top,she saw him standing there and staring at her.He was standing there in blazing fury.His lips were set in hard lines and he asked in a contemptuous tone:What were you doing with him?

Khushi was too scared to anwer.She tried to speak but could not

Arnav:Answer me.What does he mean to you?

Khushi:He is my friend

Arnav:Friend?And you usually hug and  kiss all your friends?

Khushi:I didn't kiss him

Arnav:I believed you are different,I thought that you are innocent, I'm

mistaken.He glared down at her.

Khushi:No..you are wrong.It's...

Arnav:What did you think about me,that I'm a fool?

Khushi:Arnav ji, how can you speak to me like this?

Arnav had no idea of what was he talking .He was in utter fury.He continued :You shameless woman, you think that I believe you.

I was actually testing you. You liar,You easily fall for any man ..Don't come in front of me again.  I loathe you and he left abruptly.

Khushi was now in a shock.. Khushi sat there crying her heart out.There were no more tears in her eyes.She felt very weak but her self respect and pride gave her strength.She stood up. she was burning with fury and walked slowly towards the stairs.

Aman had no idea of what was going on.He tried to call Arnav,but his phone was switched off.He was searching for Arnav .All the guests were asking for him.They began to leave and a very few remained in the hall.Then he saw Arnav coming down the stairs.At one glance itself Aman understood that there was something wrong.He was also searching for Khushi to send her home.Then he saw her coming after Arnav.

Khushi blocked Arnav's  way.She was not aware of the people observing them in the hall.She was trembling with rage.

Khushi called:Mr.Arnav Singh Raizada..

Arnav stopped at the spot and slowly turned towards her.

Khushi:Mr.Raizada, I want to talk to you.

Arnav stood staring at her with blood red eyes.

Khushi:How dare you call me names.You called me cheap, but you are the cheapest person I've ever seen.You don't know actually what happened ..

Arnav was aware of the people down the hall.All were staring at them.

Khushi continued: How dare you judge me.My jeeji and whole family and friends warned me but I didn't believe them.You think that you are god himself...

Arnav moved up to where she was standing.She stepped back and was now on the top of the stairs.

Arnav said in a low tone:Shut up you wench,Go away from here

Khushi could not control her anger.How dare he call me a wench.She raised her arm to slap him on his face but he was quick.He grabbed her arm and picked her up in his arms and went to upstairs.

Aman went running through the steps.The media people who were present clicked snaps of Arnav carrying her in his arms.

Aman went after Arnav.He turned back to Aman.Aman saw blood red eyes of Arnav.Aman slowly withdrew.It was with much effort that he dispersed all the people from there.

Khushi struggled herself in his arms.He went through the pavement which led to a small block which stood separate from the main buiding.This was the area which was not opened for anyone except him. He carried her to a room at the top of this block. Now Khushi was screaming  but there was no one near by.He threw her on the bed and closed the door.

He removed his coat and tie .She was screaming and shivering with fear.He slowly approached her with an intense gaze.His eyes were sparkling fire. Khushi shrinked to a corner hugging her knees.He was coming near by.Now he stood very near.

He spoke:You want to slap me now?His voice and eyes were like a deadly weapon.

Khushi didn't answer.

Arnav:Look at me and answer.

Arnav continued:I thought that you are different from other women.I would have...he stopped.

You will stay with me tonight here.

Khushi screamed.No...I want to go home.

Arnav:No...

Khushi:My family  will be worrying .It's my jeeji's marriage.Let me go

Arnav:I'll let you go only tomorrow. Girls like you and your family is not going to lose any thing.

Khushi:How dare you speak ill about my family.She rose from the bed and stood on the floor..

She continued.You don't know what happened between me and Rohit.still..

He  didn't allow her to continue.He said;I saw what happened.

Khushi began to shout:What did you see?What do you know about me?You wicked ..

He didn't allow her to continue.Instead he pulled her again on bed.

Arnav :You will spent the night with me.I won't touch you because I loathe you but the people should know that you spent the night with me.

Khushi was desperate now:You can't do this to me

Arnav:Why not?

Khushi:I want to call mamma

Arnav:No..You won't.I myself will take you home

Khushi was now totally heart broken.She sat on the floor and cried.Her tears made him desperate but he didn't show it.He was observing her.

Khushi:I never thought that you will do this to me.

Arnav:Shut up

Khushi:Let me go home

How long she sat there she didn't know.Arnav was resting his head on the sofa and sleeping.

A knock on the door awakened him.He rose to his feet and opened the door.He saw Aman standing there.He looked through Arnav's shoulder in to the room and saw Khushi sitting on the floor.Both men stared at each other.

Arnav:Why are you here?

Aman dragged him outside.Aman:Arnav,this is too much.Send her home.

Arnav:Who are you to order me?

Aman's voice was low but his tone was stern.He said:Send her home Other wise I'm saying good bye  forever.

Aman gave a challenging look.He came inside,helped Khushi to get up and took her out side.

He gave  a warning look to Arnav and left with Khushi.Arnav was shivering with anger.He took the phone and called the Editor of the major circulated daily in the town.

pic credit to uploaders(Part 10 will be continued)

Edited by mskalasobti - 7 years ago
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
poor Khushi...why Rohit has to run to her for every small thing...cant he have a guy friend to talk to...cause of his ASR behaved this way with Khushi...idiot that Rohit is...and he couldnt even wait, that she is busy with important office work...selfish guy...

who knows he might have wanted to separate Arnav n Khushi and did it all deliberately...i loathe him...more then ASR

ssdewi83 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anger make bad inspiration... Arnav prove it...
ILoveDoremon thumbnail
misunderstanding ruined their love here.
sasir thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Oh no..
Arnav what u have done
madhu1210 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
On no what a heart breaking update.

Arnav misunderstood khushi...

Did Rohit this delibrately???

The way Arnav behave with khushi n now is he going to put the news in paper..

Aman saved khushi but how he will save the news...

Eagerly looking forward