Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..optimist.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ILoveDoremon

So Khushi feels she is a bad omen. 

Yes, she does... And that's the reason she ran away from Shlok, to never meet him again... For she doesn't want to ruin his life...
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Poor khushi..

Oohh no.. Ab kya hoga..
Hp arnav ll see d msg...
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Junglebee

With Arnav's accident, she is blaming herself for his accident.
I have always wondered why that title, coz I couldn't find a convincing reason for her hatred towards him.
Now this update has cleared my confusion.
Hope that message gets delivered to him and he gets to know her past from aman and he does some serious convincing to allay her fears and misgivings about her being the reason for the death of people who matter to her
Looking forward to next update tomorrow..
Thanks for the hatrick update...loving the update marathon

Yes... This is the reason for the title... 

Keep hoping... Hehe... I won't tell anything right now... Where will Khushi go? How will Arnav find her and what will he say? What will his reaction be when he knows the truth? Or will he just forget her and let he life her life the way she wants to?

You will know soon... 

Haha... I am glad I had already completed writing so that I could post so frequently ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜›

..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: -BeYourSelf-

Poor khushi..

Oohh no.. Ab kya hoga..
Hp arnav ll see d msg...

Kal sab pata chal jaayega... Keep hoping till then...

Thanks for reading ðŸ˜³
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
that was a stunner...Khushi had being termed as  un-lucky and hence she is running away from people...
but her grand-pa was right, isnt he and her grandma safe, even after being with her for so long ?

Poor Arnav, ek toh phone pe confession, after that accident and now her feelings of hatred will stun him. Thank god atleast it wasnt a big accident, else I wouldve been very miffed with Khushi for not caring about his health n telling him that she hates him, in such a state.

Anyhow, atleast her message of confession will do the trick and the grand pa is there to clear matters...

So u plan to complete the story tomorrow...thats very very responsible of you, to think of us readers...trust me there are so many good writers, who abandon their stories...some even after visiting IF regularly, fail to even put-up a sorry note.

Eager for tomorrow. Also hope u write some more such stories.
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: maitydeblina

Ausum update:)
But sad one:)
Call me a sadist or what but i was expecting thisvtype of reactipn from khushi
her insecurities only will be broken by arnav...
let see how arnav fight for hiss love...
thanks for pm and update:)
Pls don't seperate them:(
Update soon:)

Thanks dear... Hmm... It was a sad one... But only when we go through sadness can we experience the real joy of happiness, hai na? ðŸ˜Š
Will Arnav be able to sort this out? Will he know that "I hate you" of Khushi was a lie? 
What will he do now?
You will know everything tomorrow...

Tomorrow is gonna be the last and hopefully the best update of the story ðŸ˜Š
I won't give a hint about what will happen... You are gonna know soon...

abivicky86 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
kushi feels responsible for arnavs accident
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anjs

that was a stunner...Khushi had being termed as  un-lucky and hence she is running away from people...

but her grand-pa was right, isnt he and her grandma safe, even after being with her for so long ?

Poor Arnav, ek toh phone pe confession, after that accident and now her feelings of hatred will stun him. Thank god atleast it wasnt a big accident, else I wouldve been very miffed with Khushi for not caring about his health n telling him that she hates him, in such a state.

Anyhow, atleast her message of confession will do the trick and the grand pa is there to clear matters...

So u plan to complete the story tomorrow...thats very very responsible of you, to think of us readers...trust me there are so many good writers, who abandon their stories...some even after visiting IF regularly, fail to even put-up a sorry note.

Eager for tomorrow. Also hope u write some more such stories.

First of all thank you so much for reading 🤗

Yes, Khushi had been facing the tantrums of the society since her birth... And that was too much for her little heart. And more than that, she has this guilt in her heart of being responsible for the deaths. And now she doesn't want anything to happen to Arnav.

What her grandpa said made sense, and she too was ready to begin a new life with Arnav... But the accident made her weak again.

Now you need to wait for tomorrow to see what happens...

Yes, tomorrow will be the end of it... I may not be active for a week or maybe 10 days... Not much, but didn't want to break the flow... And as this had only few chapters, I thought of finishing it... And once posted, everyone can read whenever they want, so it's better...

Sure... Will probably begin a FF soon... Let's see... And when there are such loving readers here to support and encourage, it's always a pleasure to write more and more ðŸ˜Š

Thanks again ðŸ˜³
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: abivicky86

kushi feels responsible for arnavs accident

Yes... and so she is running away from him...
Wait to see what happens next..
..optimist.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: asha_mehta

Khushi needs to stop blaming herself for Arnav's accident.

Waiting to sew how he will tackle the situation 
Continue soon 

Right, Khushi needs to stop blaming herself... But after all that she has been through all these years. it is definitely not easy for her...
You will know soon... Tomorrow that is...