Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He is a scumbag not for defaming a female but for defaming an entire section of innocent individuals who already have such a tough life dealing with a disability...I cannot stop my tears at the whole unfairness of this! If I can ever slap a person for what they said, that would be this scumbag Hrithik...I hope he just goes and jumps off of a cliff...

He is a scumbag for both reasons because defaming women and defaming a special needs group are both dangerous rhetorics being spread around. The idea of discrediting women by using mental illness and the act of spreading false information about an innocent group both work to create dangerous ideologies in society that irrationally question a woman's competence and an innocent group's identity.
nierembergia thumbnail
Am I the only one who remembers blinds and articles of Kangana-Hrithik rumours from 2014-2015? There were so many rumors, in fact I never believed them, until Kangana called him a "silly ex" and HR threw a hissy fit over it. ðŸ˜†
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
kangana is not dhood ki dhooli for calling him out...she must be expecting something from him as he is divorced now...
recently saw her "ABP love stories" how in a drunken state she created a scene with ajay to marry her since ajay dont want to leave kajol ..and he distanced her...and how aditya lended her money which she didnt returned yet...wish to see her sending notices to them too😆

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

So because it appears that HR has sent the legal notice confidently he must be telling the truth?!?! What a joke!! People with considerable power - and just many men altogether, especially in the entertainment industry - use many cheap tactics confidently in order to weaken and subdue women!! In fact, this just points to Hrithik's narcisstic nature - he clearly thinks he is untouchable and his overconfidence is now backfiring on him. The lunatic probably thought he could easily regain control over KR by taking drastic measures and scaring her...too bad it's not working!!

Yup. I concur with all your other replies too.

I too think that this is a power struggle gone horribly wrong. I think he probably wanted her back and took drastic measures (as evidenced by Kangana's statements in IVs) but his efforts didn't pay off and thus...

I think he's also afraid that she'll leak their private email/chats for all too see. There's def something there and Kangy has something (of his) and this makes him insecure. Or none of this would have happened...

Edited by KaanKeNiche. - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Zeeliciousxo

He is a scumbag for both reasons because defaming women and defaming a special needs group are both dangerous rhetorics being spread around. The idea of discrediting women by using mental illness and the act of spreading false information about an innocent group both work to create dangerous ideologies in society that irrationally question a woman's competence and an innocent group's identity.

Sorry it was actually a typo...I meant to say 'not just for defaming a female'...In any case, I have no interest in the actual matter...I am already concerned with the false stereotypes that are being created by the media for the Aspegers and Autism and now this!
Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is awesome. I hate both of them anyways.
..-..... thumbnail
Hrithik is such a drama queen/king.
He always leaked stuff about Suzanne after divorce to show how sad he is because of that bad, bad woman... and now he is doing the same with Kangana. 

But what is the MOST pathetic thing about this whole saga is that he is using Aspergers as some sort of insult, to make narrow-minded people think that he is being harassed by a 'crazy' woman when actually Kangana just called him silly. He's just ðŸ¤¢
Fawad321 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Madhur Bhandar this is your time to shine again.You got the script on a platter.Make a movie on this😆 Bollywood flings or something.
nierembergia thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsJustinBieber

He always leaked stuff about Suzanne after divorce to show how sad he is because of that bad, bad woman... and now he is doing the same with Kangana. 

But what is the MOST pathetic thing about this whole saga is that he is using Aspergers as some sort of insult, to make narrow-minded people think that he is being harassed by a 'crazy' woman when actually Kangana just called him silly. He's just ðŸ¤¢

He is disgusting for using Aspergers, but I don't think he can influence the public with that.
Most people will blindly believe Kangana is crazy due to her controversial comments. No matter how calm and composed she appears they expect a 24/7 crazy, outraged persona while in reality she appears calm and seems to comment strategically without any fear.
Edited by PC00 - 8 years ago
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MrsJustinBieber

+1. I was quite neutral on HR but this incident is making me dislike him as a person. The way he reacted on twitter, pretty much ensured that he was having an affiar with Kangy and now this legal notice saga is showing his true face TBH. Either he's way too irritated by Kangy or he's terrified that his hidden skeletons would be out in the open by Kangy. Either way it's him who is being colored bad more than Kangy.