Frequent Posters

BBOTT thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 1 months ago

that is obvious

Clochette thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 4

Honestly, we don't need his sister to know this...it had been quite obvious (although it only was a part of the filmindustry)...

It is a bit repulsive (to me) that even his own people can't refrain from profiting of his name...

Swetha-Sai thumbnail

Whatever happened with SSR was bad but I feel he could been successful like Karthik A, Vikrant M, etc 

Maroonporsche thumbnail

What about when it was said she tried to hook up with Rhea ? Or is that a diff sister smiley36

DushtKanya thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

What about when it was said she tried to hook up with Rhea ? Or is that a diff sister smiley36

Nah this one is Shweta, the one based in the US. The one who claimed Rhea molested her is Priyanka, the lawyer

1t1svat1t1s thumbnail

I watched a small clip on YT where she was claiming Sushant cried on the day MS Dhoni released because the entire media ignored his movie and was hyping up another movie of a nepo kid which apparently released on the same day. I went and checked which other movie released on that day and it turns out as usual she was pulling things from her behind. MS Dhoni was a solo release and got the biggest platform at the time of release because you know, it’s MS Dhoni damnit….

Edited by 1t1svat1t1s - 1 months ago
Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: 1t1svat1t1s

I watched a small clip on YT where she was claiming Sushant cried on the day MS Dhoni released because the entire media ignored his movie and was hyping up another movie of a nepo kid which apparently released on the same day. I went and checked which other movie released on that day and it turns out as usual she was pulling things from her behind. MS Dhoni got the biggest platform at the time of release because you know, it’s MS Dhoni damnit….

Stuff likes this reflects badly on all of them. Sad situation 

oyebollywood thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

Stuff likes this reflects badly on all of them. Sad situation 

All of these so called family is just trying to gain sympathy

Maroonporsche thumbnail

Originally posted by: oyebollywood

All of these so called family is just trying to gain sympathy

The brother in law had something called a nepo meter smiley36