Akshay Oberoi Claims He Never Sought Or Received Professional Help

Posted: 2 months ago

Akshay Oberoi Claims He Never Sought Or Received Professional Help From Vivek Oberoi; Says, 'My Career Would Have Skyrocketed'

Akshay Oberoi, acclaimed for his role as Squadron Leader Basheer 'Bash' Khan in the recently released aerial action flick 'Fighter,' recently shared insights into his career and relationship with cousin Vivek Oberoi.

While basking in the positive reviews for his performance, Akshay revealed in an interview with Dainik Bhaskar, that he never sought nor received professional assistance from Vivek Oberoi.While basking in the positive reviews for his performance, Akshay revealed in an interview with Dainik Bhaskar, that he never sought nor received professional assistance from Vivek Oberoi.

Expressing his respect for Vivek and his father Suresh Oberoi as actors, Akshay acknowledged the coincidence of working with Vivek in 'Inside Edge.' Reflecting on his career, he mused, "Now that I look back, my career would have skyrocketed if I had received help from Vivek."Expressing his respect for Vivek and his father Suresh Oberoi as actors, Akshay acknowledged the coincidence of working with Vivek in 'Inside Edge.' Reflecting on his career, he mused, "Now that I look back, my career would have skyrocketed if I had received help from Vivek."

In a conversation with India Today, Akshay praised 'Fighter' director Siddharth Anand, highlighting a pivotal scene suggested by the director. Siddharth Anand's foresight prompted him to perform the scene in a specific way, and Akshay later realized its impactful significance.In a conversation with India Today, Akshay praised 'Fighter' director Siddharth Anand, highlighting a pivotal scene suggested by the director. Siddharth Anand's foresight prompted him to perform the scene in a specific way, and Akshay later realized its impactful significance.

The 'Fighter' actor expressed gratitude for being part of a major commercial movie and acknowledged the emotional connection for the audiences the film generated post-interval.

'Fighter,' directed by Siddharth Anand, boasts a star-studded cast featuring Hrithik Roshan, Deepika Padukone, Anil Kapoor, Karan Singh Grover, Akshay Oberoi, and Sanjeeda Sheikh.

https://m.timesofindia.com/entertainment/hindi/bollywood/news/akshay-oberois-career-and-relationship-with-vivek-oberoi-no-professional-help-received/amp_articleshow/107382634.cms

Edited by Bird32 - 2 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

Hun??? Vivek apna career toh skyrocket kar le pehle tabhi toh doosron ka karega

Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Haan.

Salman raato raat star bana deta tereko.

Abhi phone karke bata de bhai ko.

Tereko rocket pe bithake sky pe bhej degasmiley37

Originally posted by: bips

Hun??? Vivek apna career toh skyrocket kar le pehle tabhi toh doosron ka karega

True