Hrithik claims Kangana has Aspergers and is an online stalker - Page 17

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by OutsiderOne

kangana  sick.

I think Hrithik correct about she is an Asperger patient. I never believe she don't have any twitter account or facebook. What she said in some interview, I've read it from somewhere and some of then from this forum. Not only that, her interview at the time of Katti Batti, most of issue just like imagination. She told everyone she the one who numero uno in Bollywood, she also told everyone she don't need khan because herself is bankable and more. Not only that, she never stop to comment about Deepika and finally DP said, it was one sided fighting.

To KANGANA, I know you read IF and Pinkvilla, please, see your God

Read this...this is how most of the people will think...People who don't know what Aspergers is and who don't even care about what the people with Aspergers feel reading this and moreover would rather believe their idol Hrithik,will have no qualms coming to such conclusions and buying into whatever the bull Hrithik tried to produce...
Article from October 31st 2015

Now it's common knowledge now that Kangana Ranaut and Hrithik Roshan were seeing each other about a year back. After news of their alleged relationship broke out, Hrithik came out to put forward his strong denial. While the two have always maintained that they have been good friends, things doesn't look the same. Why? Recently, at the MAMI film festival launch event, things turned awkward when the two ex-flames came face to face with each other. Not knowing what to do and how to react, the two actors didn't even exchange pleasantries. Not just that, Hrithik who's noncommittal attitude had cracked up his relationship with Kangana got the royal snub of his life when his ex didn't even acknowledge his presence.

A source present told us, "All things were fine till Kangana and Hrithik had to come together for a picture. Things turned really uncomfortable for the two. But Kangana, who was deeply hurt by Hrithik's indifference towards her, after the reports of them dating got out, decided to give it right back to the actor. She almost looked through him and didn't even bother to be cordial to him. Hrithik too looked here and there and was surprised by Kangana's attitude."

So for people who had no clue of what has happened previously, here's the lowdown

Hrithik and Kangana started seeing each other ever since they started shooting for Krrish 3. While Kangana was head over heels in love with the actor, Duggu was noncommittal and could not promise or acknowledge her position in front of people. This left Kangs wounded and after the news broke out, things immediately went kaput between the two. But things did not end there. Hrithik, who takes keen interest in wishing all the Bollywood insiders and fellow industry buddies for their films was seen sending over his best wishes on Twitter for all films- from Piku to even a Welcome to Karachi. But he never even mentioned about Kangana's Tanu Weds Manu Returns. Was it intentional? Your guess is as good as ours. Ever since then, Kangana too has reportedly moved on and is not seeing eye-to-eye with Hrithik.

And now when she got the opportunity, she took her revenge by giving Hrithik the royal snub. Sorry Duggu, but what goes around comes around too!

http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/did-kangana-ranaut-ignore-hrithik-roshan-royally-at-mami-2015/

Suzzy is coming out as a winner.
I won't be surprised if I get to know that entire Arjun Rampal angle was planted by Hritik.

😆
The mask is coming off.Hrithik tried too hard to maintain his goody image but his obsession to safeguard that image has brought forth his real side.I always felt that his extra marital affairs played a part in his divorce.How conveniently he tells his fans to not abuse Suzzane on twitter and on the other side his PR showed Suzzane in bad light,her affair with Arjun.
He has hit a new low by defaming those who are dealing with "Aspergers syndrome".
Edited by RogerFedrer - 8 years ago
Originally posted by cricketfan1

Read this...this is how most of the people will think...People who don't know what Aspergers is and who don't even care about what the people with Aspergers feel reading this and moreover would rather believe their idol Hrithik,will have no qualms coming to such conclusions and buying into whatever the bull Hrithik tried to produce...

Relax!  DP fans hate Kangy!  😆 

This just shows if you are wrongfully blamed and you hold on to your dignity, truth will eventually come out.
I remember HR and his PR on an image tarnishing spree against suzanne but she rarely responded.

She might have cheated, but she didnt go all out blaming HR and acting coy in public. She simply kept mum.

Now it seems, Suzanne will have her last laugh.

For my  personal reason, whatever drama is going on between these two, I find myself being happy for Suzanne.
Kangana has never claimed that she is "doodh ki dhooli hui".She has many times said that she has gone wrong in her relationships. Edited by RogerFedrer - 8 years ago
Okay. Yes HR responding is dumb but so is Kangana man.
She seems super super obsessed with the guy, how long was she talking about guy now?? Months??
Yes, it's obvious that he didn't wanna make the relationship public which's why they broke up (or so we heard) 
The best thing to do was just be dignified and move on. 
Cuz let's face it if she was sending him such pics when he was married then she is no better than him.
Also he's narcissistic then so is she, it almost seems like her ego was hurt more than her heart. 
"How dare did he not admit I'm his girlfriend" is written all over her.
You can't force to accept you in public you have 2 choices either put up with it or call it quits, I wld definitely go with no 2.
Then one shld just move on man.
It's not like this was nothing more than a fling.
I don't know why people are applauding her for. 
Hrithik roshan is kind of weird too.heard when he came for IFFA to florida he had asked for a room that has mirrors everywhere and even on the ceiling right above his bedlagta hai woh bhi apne hi favorite hai🤡
Its funny Kangana is shamed for having an affair with a married man, while the married man cheated on his wife and is currently having an affair with a married woman. 😆