Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Relax!  DP fans hate Kangy!  😆 

That's their desperation coming out.😆
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MiniRulz

Hrithik roshan is kind of weird too.heard when he came for IFFA to florida he had asked for a room that has mirrors everywhere and even on the ceiling right above his bedlagta hai woh bhi apne hi favorite hai🤡

Lol what? Then he's the crazy one! 😆
ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a mess! So Hrithik really went to court and send legal notice?? Why would he do it if it is not true!! Now he kinda made it worse loll!  Seems the truth is between a thin line 😕
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail

Originally posted by: PurpleAir

Lol what? Then he's the crazy one! 😆

seriously lot of people from houston were involved in that IFFA in florida and someone shared this.thhoda kuchh upar ke maale mein gadbad hai bande ke😆
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
Aisha_Kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: OutsiderOne

kangana  sick.

I think Hrithik correct about she is an Asperger patient. I never believe she don't have any twitter account or facebook. What she said in some interview, I've read it from somewhere and some of then from this forum. Not only that, her interview at the time of Katti Batti, most of issue just like imagination. She told everyone she the one who numero uno in Bollywood, she also told everyone she don't need khan because herself is bankable and more. Not only that, she never stop to comment about Deepika and finally DP said, it was one sided fighting.

To KANGANA, I know you read IF and Pinkvilla, please, see your God

🤢
Edited by Aisha_Kapoor - 8 years ago
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: PC00

Its funny Kangana is shamed for having an affair with a married man, while the married man cheated on his wife and is currently having an affair with a married woman. 😆

Hrithik is being called out too, several of his fans have claimed to have lost respect for him after this revelation. Why does it have to come down to taking sides when it is apparent that both are equally at fault??
..-..... thumbnail

Originally posted by: PC00

Its funny Kangana is shamed for having an affair with a married man, while the married man cheated on his wife and is currently having an affair with a married woman. 😆

Ssshhh. Chup. Hrithik is greek god, bas. He is being harassed, bas. Suzanne, Kangana all are bad women, bas. Hrithik would rather have an affair with Pope than unworthy Kangana, bas. 
Staart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Was reading certain comments on twitter does kangana has something to do with rakesh roshan?I don't really know
zehreeli.kheer thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
Just because Kangana accepts that he has been in the wrong relationships and has no qualms over admitting that she is no "dhoodh ki dhuli hui" she should be applauded?!! I mean like seriously?!!🥱
Both of them are to be blamed equally and if the rumor of Suzzane and Arjun was true, both were wrong too.. Nothing justifies cheating and both the parties involved are to be blamed equally

That being said, I hope the case goes to court now.. I can't wait to watch the drama unfold😆
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: yamyam

Just because Kangana accepts that he has been in the wrong relationships and has no qualms over admitting that she is no "dhoodh ki dhuli hui" she should be applauded?!! I mean like seriously?!!🥱

Both of them are to be blamed equally and if the rumor of Suzzane and Arjun was true, both were wrong too.. Nothing justifies cheating and both the parties involved are to be blamed equally

That being said, I hope the case goes to court now.. I can't wait to watch the drama unfold😆

@Bold...This

Yam...you always put my thoughts into words so aptly🤗