Hrithik claims Kangana has Aspergers and is an online stalker - Page 14

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by subhs

An open letter to Hrithik Roshan
While media reports are abuzz with the alleged legal battle of Hrithik Roshan and Kangna Ranaut after their much talked about love affair went kaput, an agitated mother took to social media to post an open letter to Hrithik Roshan. 

By now, everyone is aware of the constant blame games and accusations that the two actors have thrown towards each other. Though none of them have gone public about their case of defamation against each other, one of the readers feels that Hrithik Roshan should apologize on the 'insensitive' remarks he has allegedly made on Kangna Ranaut while slapping a legal notice and has even provided a detailed explanation of the Asperger's Syndrome that Hrithik claims Kangna is suffering from. The open letter reads: 

"A Mother writes an open letter asking Hrithik Roshan to apologise for his 'insensitive' comments about Kangna Ranaut. 

Dear Editor, 

I am writing to you with reference to the article, where Mr. Hrithik Roshan claimed that Ms. Kangna Ranaut is suffering from Asperger's Syndrome. Well, the purpose is not to dwell into celebrities lives, however, I have a hitch here - it is about Mr. Roshan talking about Asperger's Syndrome and specifically the mention of 'imagining things'. 

It saddens to know that celebrities, who hold certain credibility, make statements without any reference points. Kindly note, individuals with Asperger's Syndrome DO NOT imagine things. It is best to orient oneself by simply reading thoroughly through DSM IV guidelines before making any judgmental statements. Individuals with Asperger's Syndrome are cognitively remarkable, they are impaired socially. There is no study or research advocating any delusional or hallucinatory kind of behavior being displayed by them. 

As an individual who has moral responsibility towards the society, one should not be craving to use fancy words without investigating the true meaning. Such loose 'neuro-typical' talks question their own mental well-being. Unfortunately, in this uncalled bargain, the layman is affected by a wrong disposition of true facts. Not withholding the impact thereafter which will have a direct effect on individuals with Asperger's Syndrome. 

I urge Mumbai Mirror firstly to print referenced material and clear all dust around Asperger's Syndrome. Secondly, Mr. Hrithik Roshan should make a public apology for hurting sentiments of neurologically impaired individuals. 

I would appreciate a response on this note. 

Regards, 
Proud mother of a 9-year-old son with Asperger's. 

Shame on you Hrithik, your act like girls."
http://www.bollywoodhungama.com/celebrities/features/type/view/id/9982

Thank You!!!! 

Already the people with Aspergers and Autism are being misrepresented by the media and are having a tough time crossing the barriers created by the irresponsible media...Being the celebrities the least these people can do is not shoot their mouths about something that they have no clue about...Aspergers is not a 'mental illness'...Its just so sad that they have chosen to defame an entire section of people just to save their own behinds...
Originally posted by ponymo

I am surprised by how quick we are to pass judgements. Right now, it could be anybody's fault. Let all the facts of the case come out and let the evidence come out too, and then there will be some merit in our arguments.

As of now, all this is simply gossip, with at least one person lying. But who that is... we should wait for that.

@Bold...both their stories have loopholes, Kangana is not even denying that she sent him private mails and photos, she is only denying the frequency and his claim that she was mailing an impostor. The only part of Kangana's story that I find dubious is whether her account was actually hacked or not.

I doubt if the crux of  the matter will ever be resolved as both of them will stick to their stand publicly, Kangana about it being  a two-sided full fledged relationship and HR about it being  an emotional affair that too one sided carried on virtually. 
now i know y ppl say beauty with brains not handsome with brain ðŸ¤£
as if hritik terms kangana as mental then its advantage kangana
as she can escape the defamation suit by claiming she is mental 😉

well just like the MAC slogan i will just say I am Loving it 😛🤣
This is all based on media speculation!
What if tom they post a selfie together
I never had a like or dislike for HR(and always thought of his as a good actor who is good at his craft) but with this he has completely spoilt it for me  and every person who knows anything about Aspergers/Autism... 
These people have more drama in one day than I have in my lifetime ðŸ¤£
Originally posted by Live2eat

This is all based on media speculation!
What if tom they post a selfie together

Jaanu media speculation nahin hain...their lawyers have spoken about the legal notices. Its fappening...sorry happening😆
Originally posted by Anony-mouse

I dont even understand why is even engaging with her. His brand equity is like a gazillion times more than her both in Bollywood and even with fans (there will be very few people who like Kangana as a person or so I think..I find her personality a bit offputting but thats just me)..
Hasn't he heard of 

"Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Agree with your argument in general. But not here. Even his silence (ignoring her) would have been misconstrued. If he has to loose both ways, he decided to take her head on. 

If he is really not involved with her, I think he has made the right decision. Why should he be compared with Pancholi and Devgan, if he is not one like them? I don't think those two would have ever dared to slap her a legal notice. There were enough evidences of their involvement. 
Right now (despite the 21 pages), all Kangana can say is an email correspondence by a fake id and about one inviting the other for a party. 

Kangana's private affairs is her personal. But she needs to control her tongue, while unnecessarily flaunting her closeness with Bollywood stars. Hritik is not the first one. Salman also had reacted sharply, when she unnecessarily brought Salman's name in Katti Batti promotion. 
Why is it that when a woman is bold enough to be angry, outspoken, and unapologetic she is labelled as crazy? This happens time and time again, women have been dismissed when they have shown such characteristics, as if they are not allowed to behave that way or if they do, it's because there's something wrong with their state of mind (mentally ill).

Ok sure, some people just ARE lying messed up individuals, but it is clear from Hrithik's reactions that Kangana's words carry weight - they are not empty! So IMO, although neither of the two are innocent, HR really needs someone to teach him a lesson!! He is a narcisstic maniac and it's time he's put in his place. And if I ever saw him I would slap him for trying to discredit a woman by questioning her mental state. The scumbag is abusing his power to weaken his opponent in the lowest ways possible!
"silly ex" would have caused no harm to Hrithik.

It is hard to misunderstand someone when they are silent. Even that twitter remark was nothing compared to what he is doing now and what he is getting in return 😆 He brought attention to the matter himself.