Hrithik claims Kangana has Aspergers and is an online stalker - Page 15

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 5 years ago
There is much more to this affair than a plain "silly ex"...

I refuse to believe that HR is so ill advisd that he sent Kangu a legal notice on her "Silly ex" comment. Kangu must have pre warned him that she is gonna reveal something ...this can't be simple Action-Reaction on silly ex !!

HR isn't a saint and loving family man !! He is like rest of them . This doesn't mean Suzi is innocent. They both have their flaws. She must be laughing in her head now...

We have to see how Kangu goes from here in BW.
from today Hrithik dont have respect suzi did well this guy is garbage  
All other ex's of kangy must be scared  that she might reveal something about them too..
Hrithik made a blunder by responding to Kangana's answer to media question . She didn't even name him and he took it personally and responded, that was a dumb move and showed that he did get affected by her answer and it also validates the speculations that they were seeing each other while he was married.

I don't see kangana is the type who would send hundreds of emails that too with her recently acquired knowledge of the language...and i don't see her writing hundreds of emails in hindi.either.
She is emotionally very detached from what I have seen of her, she doesnt look the type who will hang on to things and be desperate..

I can def see Hrithik doing these things...he seems passionate about everything he does so I can imagine him not taking up the break-up well 

Overall, I see Hrithik messing up deeper and deeper with all these legal notices. The new article is fascinating ...

Originally posted by noor321

LOL did not expect all of this to played out this way in the public. Don't have any sympathies for any one of the two.
HR's good boy image has always been a PR strategy, payback time for making Suzanne look like the cheater. And Kangana would have had sympathy if she didn't land in the pants of married men. You reap what you sow.

Edit: Tis the season of court cases. Looks like everyone is the mood. First the TV actor/producer stuff and now this.

Hrithik left Suzaane cuz she's a coke head who cheated on him with Arjun. It's a well known fact so stop acting like this is karma or something LOL you can't comment on something you don't know

As for this mess - honesty they both look bad right now. Seems like they care a lot about each other and have residue feelings otherwise who cars right?
Originally posted by rimi2983

There is much more to this affair than a plain "silly ex"...

I refuse to believe that HR is so ill advisd that he sent Kangu a legal notice on her "Silly ex" comment. Kangu must have pre warned him that she is gonna reveal something ...this can't be simple Action-Reaction on silly ex !!

HR isn't a saint and loving family man !! He is like rest of them . This doesn't mean Suzi is innocent. They both have their flaws. She must be laughing in her head now...

We have to see how Kangu goes from here in BW.
Nothing will happen to Kangana

HR is not that inflential like Salman (Vivek times) or SRK (PC times)

She will be fine career wise
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Originally posted by noor321

LOL did not expect all of this to played out this way in the public. Don't have any sympathies for any one of the two.
HR's good boy image has always been a PR strategy, payback time for making Suzanne look like the cheater. And Kangana would have had sympathy if she didn't land in the pants of married men. You reap what you sow.

Edit: Tis the season of court cases. Looks like everyone is the mood. First the TV actor/producer stuff and now this.

Hrithik left Suzaane cuz she's a coke head who cheated on him with Arjun. It's a well known fact so stop acting like this is karma or something LOL you can't comment on something you don't know

As for this mess - honesty they both look bad right now. Seems like they care a lot about each other and have residue feelings otherwise who cars right?

Finally a Kangana Hrithik shipperLOL

What should be their ship name, my fave is RanShan ( cause it rhymes with tashan and also cause their love is a battlefield-ran)Tongue
Originally posted by tina59

Hrithik made a blunder by responding to Kangana's answer to media question . She didn't even name him and he took it personally and responded, that was a dumb move and showed that he did get affected by her answer and it also validates the speculations that they were seeing each other while he was married.
If someone asks you do you like HR and you say whatever means you told it to HR right??
She was asked about HR and she commented silly ex so it is obvious she blamed him.

I don't know why is everybody saying Kangana did not name himAngry