Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bips thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

Hrithik left Suzaane cuz she's a coke head who cheated on him with Arjun. It's a well known fact so stop acting like this is karma or something 😆 you can't comment on something you don't know

As for this mess - honesty they both look bad right now. Seems like they care a lot about each other and have residue feelings otherwise who cars right?

Lol! ... or maybe his narcissism and numerous affairs led her to be a coke head ... you can't comment on something you don't know... but when has that stopped any of us ?
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: gatheringstorm

Jaanu media speculation nahin hain...their lawyers have spoken about the legal notices. Its fappening...sorry happening😆

Really? I read it all. It's all alleged
He is a scumbag not just for defaming a female but for defaming an entire section of innocent individuals who already have such a tough life dealing with a disability...I cannot stop my tears at the whole unfairness of this! If I can ever slap a person for what they said, that would be this scumbag Hrithik...I hope he just goes and jumps off of a cliff... Edited by cricketfan1 - 8 years ago
Zeeliciousxo thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So because it appears that HR has sent the legal notice confidently he must be telling the truth?!?! What a joke!! People with considerable power - and just many men altogether, especially in the entertainment industry - use many cheap tactics confidently in order to weaken and subdue women!! In fact, this just points to Hrithik's narcisstic nature - he clearly thinks he is untouchable and his overconfidence is now backfiring on him. The lunatic probably thought he could easily regain control over KR by taking drastic measures and scaring her...too bad it's not working!!
Novarieaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
While I do believe that Kangy was probably too much interested in HR and sent him private pics and videos, HR, I believe showed interest in her as well while being married to Suzzy!

Otherwise he would not be so shit scared to come up with such stupid and insensitive remarks! 
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Live2eat

Really? I read it all. It's all alleged

See I updated the 1st page with a new article...its straight from the horse's mouth...Kangy's lawyer.
Edited by gatheringstorm - 8 years ago
Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
One question
Are these notices are for private read and somehoe leaked it or they are slapping public notices ? 😕
Eggon_Snow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: hermione82

One question
Are these notices are for private read and somehoe leaked it or they are slapping public notices ? 😕

Looks like Kangy's side has leaked it.
..-..... thumbnail
Originally posted by: cricketfan1

He is a scumbag not for defaming a female but for defaming an entire section of innocent individuals who already have such a tough life dealing with a disability...I cannot stop my tears at the whole unfairness of this! If I can ever slap a person for what they said, that would be this scumbag Hrithik...I hope he just goes and jumps off of a cliff...

Hey, calm down 🤗 please don't cry Edited by MrsJustinBieber - 8 years ago
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: PurpleAir

While I do believe that Kangy was probably too much interested in HR and sent him private pics and videos, HR, I believe showed interest in her as well while being married to Suzzy!

Otherwise he would not be so shit scared to come up with such stupid and insensitive remarks! 

This is what I too feel. Both sides might be at fault and now they are trying to save themselves.