SS 57 Common Love - Page 56

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
This is so cute... Maine saas bahu ko ladte suna hai beta aur hubby ke liye par yahan Sosy mein
Sasur damad Clap this is just great!!!!
This justifies that it is not a typical story in which u can predict everything by just reading or seein chapters.
U know I m SO much Hindi serial keeda type that every one in my family used to ask me " ab aage kya hoga sonal" but I m loving it as always something unpredictable happens!! LOL
And yes dude pe sangat ka asar ho hi gaya ( telling lie) Wink
Waiting for footure one now Nisha
Hello! Sorry had a bad migraine yesterday. Traveled to parent's place. I did read the updates though.

Nisha, the last few updates reminds me of my mom's experiences when she had to take care of her mom, who had throat cancer, advanced. Mom was seven months down with me and had to care for her bed-ridden mother. Mom has only sisters and somehow grandma never was comfy with them to stay with them and be cared. Those days, mom never had any help and a big living bungalow to handle. Two months after grandma died, I was born.

Now I hear several versions of stories from mom, Perima and others. Smile How your story reminds us of lives we lead. The trials and tribulations.
Amma's picture reminds me of my Amma.
Envee n Sonal
Enjoy time in your parents place...
Envee take care of migrane...
Friday full day I ogled TV n mobile without specs... I got headache n couldn't realize what's wrong.. Finally came to know without glasses wala effect...

I was suppose to attend friend's bros marriage in Kolar today but everyone backed out in the last moment... So I also couldn't make it...
Originally posted by putti77

Envee n Sonal
Friday full day I ogled TV n mobile without specs... I got headache n couldn't realize what's wrong.. Finally came to know without glasses wala effect...

I was suppose to attend friend's bros marriage in Kolar today but everyone backed out in the last moment... So I also couldn't make it...

Thanks, u should take care of urself specks r necessary don't take it lightly.. Sorry if sounding like all moms coz I'm one Wink
Originally posted by sonalgupta2004

Originally posted by putti77

Envee n Sonal

Thanks, u should take care of urself specks r necessary don't take it lightly.. Sorry if sounding like all moms coz I'm one Wink

I like it... Smile
Hope the power will have mercy on us today also... From yesterday no power cut...
Appa needs to understand the fact that the dude looks after his daughter a lot better than bala 
Hola all
Congrats Nisha on completing 800 and for the 57th.
Hope you all had a great navaratri/Golu. 

Originally posted by monalisa123

Hola all
Congrats Nisha on completing 800 and for the 57th.
Hope you all had a great navaratri/Golu.

Hey Nirali...
So good to see you... Smile