SS 57 Common Love - Page 54

shareShare facebook twitter
Posted: 6 years ago
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by putti77

Appa has definitely lost it..
What is that? Dude is going to steal Periyappa from him ROFL
Appa please grow up...
It is true after 60 the people will behave like children..
Vandu is fighting for Amma...
Whether Dude is in Delhi or not II likes to stay in MM... The priorities are for sure changed...she has accepted it her home...
Dude gave nice dose to Appa..
And lie in the end...
Wink

Appa is certain that dude must have brain washed II into inviting Periappa to MM so dude can spite Appa
Appa thinks dude will employ such tactics, Appa doesnt know, dude is very direct, when he wanted to marry her, he walked into their house, told Appa directly and proceeded to seduce her by the Godrej.

When he wants something he just goes for it, he doesnt have to use Sam or Ranjan or II for anything

Appa should know that

What u see is what u get with dude, no underhand slimy games

and why does appa think dude is doing all this?to win his heart over? Cos II is already his...everyone else loves him...why..ah why? Probably to get appa to love him...LOL pavam appa is so cute...doesn't realise that if dude cared to please appa he would never back answer in the first place LOL
Originally posted by NSB7

Appa afraid of sending periappa because he is afraid of starting to like Dude??
Ummm maybe maybe not 

To me it looks like that...to me it looks like a kid throwing a tantrum about his parents seeing his friends performance before his and liking it
He feels like a king who is afraid of loosing the support of a third kingdom to the enemy

Well...all the happiness he must have felt with bala taking an off and dude not bothering must have got threatened with this...he must be like...dam nobody offered to take care of my brother for me before... If he takes good care of him...I might have to like him.

Dude hiding the duel to keep wifey happy perhaps? Or maybe because he can't risk to have her upset and he knows he can't explain why he fought back with her appa

In all this amma had to hear the brunt of it

Well said in blue

Thats exactly it, he fears he might have to loosen up and actually give credit where its due, Vandu hasnt been able to care for Periappa at Munirka, yes, she has stayed in DII for a week or 10 days when Amma Appa had to go down South

II though married to a "not Appa's first choice" Punjabi family she is spontaneously offering help and her husband is not displeased at the prospect whatsoever, much to Appa's chagrin

Yes again to why dude is being secretiveEmbarrassed

Dude definitely doesn't want his wife to get upset..
Whether she is pregnant or not he would have not shared the convo he had with Appa...
Edited by putti77 - 6 years ago
 "I am not sending her to DII for a night, leave alone a month", he thought gleefully
He should have nt just thought , but told this bluntly...I would have then loved my R&B more...
Originally posted by Nisha0604

Originally posted by NSB7

Appa afraid of sending periappa because he is afraid of starting to like Dude??
Ummm maybe maybe not 

To me it looks like that...to me it looks like a kid throwing a tantrum about his parents seeing his friends performance before his and liking it
He feels like a king who is afraid of loosing the support of a third kingdom to the enemy

Well...all the happiness he must have felt with bala taking an off and dude not bothering must have got threatened with this...he must be like...dam nobody offered to take care of my brother for me before... If he takes good care of him...I might have to like him.

Dude hiding the duel to keep wifey happy perhaps? Or maybe because he can't risk to have her upset and he knows he can't explain why he fought back with her appa

In all this amma had to hear the brunt of it

Well said in blue

Thats exactly it, he fears he might have to loosen up and actually give credit where its due, Vandu hasnt been able to care for Periappa at Munirka, yes, she has stayed in DII for a week or 10 days when Amma Appa had to go down South

II though married to a "not Appa's first choice" Punjabi family she is spontaneously offering help and her husband is not displeased at the prospect whatsoever, much to Appa's chagrin

Yes again to why dude is being secretiveEmbarrassed

appa's hate for dude keeps getting threatened... Bechare...he keeps trying to find new reasons to hate him
It's like..all these years if experience told him dude isnt right for II...and appa can't believe his expert opinion is turning out wrong...its a question on his understanding about the world...wo kaise bhala give up kar de?
Originally posted by swathi1990

"I am not sending her to DII for a night, leave alone a month", he thought gleefully
He should have nt just thought , but told this bluntly...I would have then loved my R&B more...
appo when II would know she would have butchered dude to pieces no SWA...and appa would gain some brownie points out of sympathy
How can dude allow that LOL

I'm kidding

Dude is open and frank but not a man with no character...he respects elders and he knows really well...what would be talking and what would be disrespecting...so he wouldn't do that right?
Appa thinks Dude will brainwash his daughter n Dude thinks Appa will brainwash his wife...

ROFL
Both are fighting like my doll...
Later they will fight for doll's dolls...
He loves his daughter too much to have her life be ruined by some tall over smart smug  Punjabi boy, but yet at the same time he is unable to relax and enjoy her marital life because there is a nagging worry that he is going to be blind sided by a scandal the size and proportion of the one encountered by Ranjan

He didnt worry "in this scale" for Vandita. The scandal associated with Ranjan makes Appa jittery, plus R&B is not a poonal wearing sanskari Iyer boy that was a virgin when he married II. He had deviant written all over him

Appa is sure, there is more to it than meets the eye, like Vidya said earlier, R&B ninna kutham okkanda kutham (if he stands its a crime if he sits its a crime), Appa wants to pin something on him before things happen and he finds himself in the midst of something dark and painful

If Appa is able to pin something on R&B before that, then he can relax and be prepared for the big one...