Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shidin0117 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: modernfamily

Hey guys! I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But the tremors were pretty strong. I was feeling dizzy even an hour later. Usually I'm the last one to know there was an earthquake. I don't feel a thing. This time I alerted everybody in my office. 

I came home with a fever. I'm curled up in bed without even changing. Everybody asking if I'm fine really touched me as I'm alone right now

Sudhi...take care πŸ€— Get well soon😊
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Appa unwillingly looked at her bulge

There are many husbands work in Middle East leaving their pregnant wives back home... Can every husband stick to wife for 9 months? Dude is trying everything possible to be with her... Is Ranjan servant? Such harsh words 😑.. How many FILs accompany their DIL to hospital during pregnancy.. Appa atleast did you do that? We can understand nobody can take Dude's place... Before a tear drops from her eyes he can fly back to India... Just bcoz you don't like Dude don't treat her like that... I don't like to hate you.
EnVee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Glad to know everyone is safe. I have just been having a bad time with one gora writer who is giving me grief. Today his limits hit the ceiling. So just one of those bad days when you are ready to bite a head off. Will fight later. But today will bite the head.

Sorry, don't want to pass off the bad mood. So will remain ever so silent.
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sudhi, take care dear. You stay all by yourself hence need to be more careful.
Hope you have someone around in times of distress like this.
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: putti77

Appa unwillingly looked at her bulge

There are many husbands work in Middle East leaving their pregnant wives back home... Can every husband stick to wife for 9 months? Dude is trying everything possible to be with her... Is Ranjan servant? Such harsh words 😑.. How many FILs accompany their DIL to hospital during pregnancy.. Appa atleast did you do that? We can understand nobody can take Dude's place... Before a tear drops from her eyes he can fly back to India... Just bcoz you don't like Dude don't treat her like that... I don't like to hate you.

I second you!!
PriteeMisra thumbnail

Originally posted by: EnVee

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Glad to know everyone is safe. I have just been having a bad time with one gora writer who is giving me grief. Today his limits hit the ceiling. So just one of those bad days when you are ready to bite a head off. Will fight later. But today will bite the head.

Sorry, don't want to pass off the bad mood. So will remain ever so silent.
</font>

πŸ€—
jyothi_cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So do I 
putti77 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Envee

Don't think much about bad time or day... Every Morning brings new hope and good things...

Sudhi Vibhu Sonal

Take care guys...
Kjolovesbabies thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I can understand manny to some extent and understand why she behaves so!! But appa is out of my network coverage he and his words make a bouncer over my head
PriteeMisra thumbnail
Today's Appa's behaviour was way too much.
I really don't see him being justified in any manner.