SS 57 Common Love - Page 57

Posted: 8 years ago
Nisha so nice of you to give this lovely update inspite of all the laptop woes.
Secretly 😉
Swiftly 😳
Slowly ☺️
Coldly 😡

Appa please remove the mask... Grow up.. For God sake stop it... Atleast think about her pregnancy...
No doubt why she likes only MM n Paris... Sorry D II is not listed...

The Bhallas can bring heaven on earth..
Grow up 😡...Edited by putti77 - 8 years ago
Ayoyyoyo!!!

"Btw I miss my guy"

"Could that be me" [:D/] duffer ofcourse it's David beckham 😆

Dreamy that was!! Oh nisha why did u get appa into it.

appa justifies the saying "AFFECTION DISTORTS THE PERCEPTION" his affection for bala misleads his perception had bala been out while vandu's pregnant appa's perception would ve that see how successful my son in law is and he is employed so many servants and workers just to take caRe of my daughter in his absence so that she doesn't have to lift a finger or set her foot down, that's how caring my sil is but if dude does the same thing then he's made the wife Preggy and left her at the care and disposal of servants and a lonely fil. There was a story and when I read it I feel it was written for him

"The Master used to talk about it often. One day his students got an amazing example, proving those words. They heard the Master talking to one mother.
- How is your daughter living?
- My dear daughter! She is so happy. She has a wonderful husband! He gave her a car, bought her jewellery that she dreamed about, hired servants for her. They serve her breakfast in bed, and she stays in bed until noon. He's not a husband, but a prize!
- And how's your son?
- My poor boy! He married a real grouch! He gave her everything that she wanted: a car, jewellery, an army of servants. And she is lying in bed until noon! And doesn't even get up to make breakfast for her husband!"
Edited by Kjolovesbabies - 8 years ago
Ooo...so she is missing her guy??😳
Awesome Vandu...u are brilliant... If Sam is team II then Vandu is team Dude
Sosy Jan Hi nahi story Jan bhi teams mein bat gaye hai 
Oh if you belong to both the teams and take sides based in situations like me...then u are amma and ranjan.

And then to the part where he was overwhelmed about the most und 
I read it somewhere in Amy pohlers "yes please" the book she writs about her...that pregnancy is the phase where the couple desperately wants to be with ech other and is dependent on each other...wonder how these two are able to control running to each other...on second thoughts...no they aren't able to control...they are just taking turns and running towards each other.

II...I will I will I will tho keh diya...I hope you carefully will...cos its a lot of responsibility and you have a job that kills you and you are pregnant and you have nobody but ranjan and Mahavir in that house with you...forgetting the other help
It's still like caring for your baby and another little baby I.E periappa.
I keep my fingers crossed for you and really hope it turns out good.

Ouch!!!!!! Appa and his sentence can cause her to feel the stab if a knife.
But is it understandable?? Yes...appa from his point of view is right 
Can help replace the love and care of the ppl who you belong with? Absolutely not
If akka has no financial comforts...II doesn't have the ppl like akka does.
Ranjan and Sam yes...but they have a lot more in their plate  
The heartwarming moment of the day 
I measured..don't tell she says 
II he says overwhelmed
I'm bigger now..yaaay she texts him
Can I have a picture he requests 

Wooow I feel so so so nice 😊😃😳
Hey guys! I'm fine. Thanks for asking. But the tremors were pretty strong. I was feeling dizzy even an hour later. Usually I'm the last one to know there was an earthquake. I don't feel a thing. This time I alerted everybody in my office. 
I came home with a fever. I'm curled up in bed without even changing. Everybody asking if I'm fine really touched me as I'm alone right now
Wow what a cute update II measuring herself, her capacity to care for others. II goes all out to care for her loved ones try to attend to their needs and please them in ways she can . She only has the dude, dad and Sam to care for her. If Appa is partisan in his affection so is Amma. The way she cares for Akka she does not for II. She does regret it but does not send Dabbas the way she did to Akka. Maybe there are enough folks to care for her but definitely when my pregnant daughter says i made Baingan it did not turn out the way you do i would have made Baingan and brought it over for the girl however busy i maybe. First pregnancy and cravings that go with it...
Despite having all the people around Akka gets all the doting...despite knowing that there is no mother in MM despite knowing that whatever iyer food she craved II would have to make it herself. Except the one rasam making instance of Akka i don't think there is any dabba sent to MM though dabbas go to DII from MM and Shanthiniketan. If Amma could not have it delivered the Merc that went to drop Lakshmi Venkat could have been used or a call could have brought Mahaveer to DII.
Sri VISHVANATHA IYER IS only Vaicholil Veerar. (tall talker...man of words not deeds)
It is not whether II has folks in MM or not is it whether you are there for her the way she is for every Iyer.
Nams since you mentioned teams...i am team II against the rest of the iyers as of present. I am disappointed with Amma's mothering of a masakai II. I remember we have a custom of not merely Amma but a lot of  Athais,  periammas and neighbours sending me special dishes...inviting to porandhagam and gifting a green saree or outfit. Amma has not done the masakai treat for II.
The dude maybe away but he is deeply caring and ensures he makes her feel special.
Edited by moonwearer - 8 years ago
Beautiful update...
Loving dude, adamant appa...and I really hope II doesn't bite more than she can chew...job, periappa, karwa chauth, navaratri...all these will just add more to her plate. Granted she has the resources, but its going to take a toll on her.

Appa...people will always speak whatever you do, you do the right thing then also they will comment otherwise also they do. It might be positive or negative...just try and broaden your view.

Dude you are going to miss so much of the pregnancy...the little small things which could be shared with each other face to face...instead now u have to resort to pics and texts. Wish he and II could be together and share all the sweet moments. 

And I too agree with Nams...loving SIL, FIL, parents are all OK but husband holds a special place. Appa is right in his grouse about being looked after by the servants. Nothing can beat when the person u love is there holding your hand and offering comfort, care, concern.

Best part: BTW I miss my guy and I measured and I am big and dude overwhelmed☺️
It was nice and indeed true no matter wht how much educated or upfront u are when it comes to such things( pregnancy ) u r tend to become superstitious... We all do to some extend and there 's no harm in it!!!
Missing dude and texting him that she is fuller now tell how much these two r missing each other.. Nisha do something 😆
And appa please grow up and see how much she is happy there in MM... Her house list now include only MM and Paris appt. and if u will behave like this then that time is not far when she will think two times before coming to DII!!!
II u r right and u hav full support of all other than appa so take periappa to MM 👏 ⭐️