Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
SB do you see the pics on my 1st post or squares ?! πŸ˜•
Starry_Love thumbnail

Originally posted by: zola007

SB do you see the pics on my 1st post or squares ?! πŸ˜•

Z bubz, I see squares for many of them, like broken images (Remember, the similar screenshot I showed you, them kind)...πŸ˜• 
Zola029 thumbnail
πŸ˜•

Edited by zola007 - 9 years ago
Zola029 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sophiewonzer14

Z bubz, I see squares for many of them, like broken images (Remember, the similar screenshot I showed you, them kind)...πŸ˜• 

yeah i remember , the problem is that even on the previous CC i'm seeing them like this ! so i can't edit now and i don't know if it's only a problem with my net or in general πŸ˜•πŸ˜•
can you check please 
Starry_Love thumbnail

yeah i remember , the problem is that even on the previous CC i'm seeing them like this ! so i can't edit now and i don't know if it's only a problem with my net or in general πŸ˜•πŸ˜•

can you check please 

It's not WI-FI issue dear, got nothing to do with it. Instead its something to do with flash update and blah, which was mine issue.  I got mine checked over my a technician, whom updated and did all they could but problem still is there. Seems a problem with the image/IF itself..for many of the websites, I had issues with I checked it and they are fine. It's only here that I cannot see them.πŸ˜•
Edited by sophiewonzer14 - 9 years ago
Zola029 thumbnail

It's not WI-FI issue dear, got nothing to do with it. Instead its something to do with flash update and blah, which was mine issue.  I got mine checked over my a technician, whom updated and did all they could but problem still is there. Seems a problem with the image/IF itself..for many of the websites, I had issues with I checked it and they are fine. It's only here that I cannot see them.πŸ˜•

yeah i guess it's an IF problem πŸ˜•
I've checked on suggestions forums 
i'll edit later then πŸ€”
Starry_Love thumbnail

yeah i guess it's an IF problem πŸ˜•

I've checked on suggestions forums 
i'll edit later then πŸ€”

Hmm, see if you have similar issue when you log in through other device...if you can see it in other device or another comp...

If you can see it, it could be that you may have to update your flash and all and clear your cache/cookies and reload it..Mine still remains the same despite allπŸ˜† its very annoyingπŸ˜†
Zola029 thumbnail

Hmm, see if you have similar issue when you log in through other device...if you can see it in other device or another comp...

If you can see it, it could be that you may have to update your flash and all and clear your cache/cookies and reload it..Mine still remains the same despite allπŸ˜† its very annoyingπŸ˜†

when i go through Firefox i can see but then I can't edit my post there πŸ˜•
Starry_Love thumbnail

when i go through Firefox i can see but then I can't edit my post there πŸ˜•

Oh that's weird...In mine I cannot see it through any browserπŸ˜†. Btw can you not just copy the whole thing and paste it?