IshRa SS: Yeh Hai Mohabbatein ~ Thread #1 ~

ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys,

I put this story on a hold but just thought to continue it. Well, I won't promise you but yes!! Will definitely try to post it regular. But I have edited the full story, so if you want, you can read it once more.

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

INDEX

~ Chapter 1 - Below ~

~ Chapter 2 ~
~ Chapter 3 ~
~ Chapter 4 ~
~ Chapter 5 ~
~ Chapter 6 ~
~ Chapter 7 ~
~ Chapter 8 ~
~ Chapter 9 ~
~ Chapter 10 ~
~ Chapter 11 ~
~ Teaser ~
~ Chapter 12 ~
~ Chapter 13 ~

Link Of Thread #2
Edited by _KP.ISHRA_ - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Yeh Hai Mohabbatein

Chapter 1

"I always thought, there will be many peoples those never get their love one. But I am lucky that I got my love. He will be with me in the next phase of my life, he will hold my hand and walk with me, my Ranveer." Ishita thought in her mind while putting red veil over her head. She admires herself shyly.

Ranveer, Elder son of Bhalla family. On a day somehow Ishita who is dentist by profession collide with Ranveer & slowly their relation grown up in next level & today they are getting married.

Mrs. Iyer was standing behind Ishita, looking at her with teary eyes. Ishita saw her through the mirror. she turned & wiped her tears & shook her head as no. Mrs. Iyer smiled.

Ishita (chuckle): Amma don't cry. I am not leaving you all. Yes! Just shifting from this flat to that one.

She hugged her mother happily.

In evening, at Bhalla house,

Ranveer was getting ready when Mrs. Bhalla came in his room.

Ranveer: Didn't he come yet from office? Today also he is busy in his meetings.

Saying this he dialed his number, after rang fe times, he received the call.

Raman: Hey bhai.

Ranveer with a short temper said: Raman where are you?? We are leaving withing few times.

Raman: Relax bro!! You all go. I'll reach there directly, and moreover you don't I don't like her, that Madrasai's... There won't be any fun which we do in Punjabi weddings.  

Ranveer: Raman!!

Raman: Okay sorry!! You all go, I'll be there soon.

Raman said & hang up the call.

Ranveer's face became sad when Mrs. Bhalla cheered him up by saying: You leave him, he will reach there. You get ready soon, we have to leave.

Ranveer nodded as okay when suddenly his phone rang: Hello...

Ranveer: What.. Now?? Okay I am coming.

Ranveer said in phone angrily.

Mrs. Bhalla (worried): What happen? You looks worried.

Ranvver: Maa I have to go office. Its urgent.

Mrs. Bhalla: But we have to leave within an hour. You talk with your manager and ask him to manage.

But he cut her words by saying: No maa he can't. I will come within 30mins. 

He took leave biding her bye.

At the place where Iyer's arranged the wedding. Ishita was getting ready in a room. Suddenly Ranveer's photo fall from the table due to the heavy wind which she always kept with her. Ishita got panicked. "Ranveer!!" She whispered. Picked her phone immediately and called him.

Ranveer: Hello.

Ishita (Worried): Ranver where are you?

Ranveer: Ammm.. Ishita I was... 

He was about to complete his sentence when he cut off by her: You what??

Ranveer: Don't worry Ishu. I won't run away leaving you here. Be ready!! I will come soon to make to mine forever.

He spoke which made her blush & She was going to cut the call when Ranveer spoke: Listen.

Ishita: Haan.

Ranveer: I love you.

Ishita blushed and smiled.

At Bhalla house.

Mrs. Bhalla was waiting for Ranveer. He didn't come yet. Mr. Bhalla was also tensed, he was continuously trying his number but its not reachable. Suddenly he got a call: What?????

He asked shockingly and soon took leave from there.

At office, 

Raman & Mihir came out from meeting room.

Mihir: Bhai, meeting is over, now shall we go?

Raman (pissed off): Arey yaar!! I don't understand, why are you all so interested in that madrasi wedding!!

Mihir: Bhai, what's the problem? 

Raman (rolled his eyes): Let's go now!!

He said irately & was going to take a leave when his cell rings, screen flashed 'Papa'.

He thought: Why did he calling me?

He received the call: Yes pap, we are coming.

But his face drop & he exclaim: What?? Okay I'm coming.

Mihir: What happen bhai?

Mihir asked but Raman didn't response & took a leave hurriedly, Mihir followed him.

At wedding place 

Everyone was waiting for barat. "

Ishita thought: Ranveer where are you? 

Tears were rolled out from her eyes, Mrs. Bhalla entered in hall. Her eyes were filled with tears. Everyone was looking at her shockingly. Madhvi came near her and asked her worriedly: Santosh Where is Ranveer? And Mr. Bhalla?? Where is he???

Ishita saw her & came near her running: Ranveer? Where is he ma??

She stayed quiet. Everyone looking at her curiously. Toshi jee couldn't able to say anything and collapsed on floor crying. Everyone was shocked. Ishita also sat and wiped her tears.

Ishita: Maa tell me!! Where is he??? He is alright na? Please say something.

Mrs. Bhalla: Ranveer... He.. He is in hospital. He met with an accident.

Mrs. Bhalla spoke while crying. Ishita was shocked & a silent tears escaped from her eyes.

At hospital

Raman and Mihir entered hurriedly. They saw Mr. Bhalla, Romi was sitting near the OT.

Raman (worriedly): Papa!! How did...

Mr. Bhalla looked at him with teary eyes. Raman came and hugged him. He had tears in his eyes.

Raman: How did this happen? How's bhai?

That time doctor came out from OT. Raman went to him.

Raman: Doctor.. Bro..

Raman asked but doctor kept silent..\

Raman (shouted): Why are you silent? How's bhai?

Doctor: I am sorry Mr. Bhalla. We tried our best but...

Raman immediateky hold his collar: But what doctor? 

Doctor: His head was hit by a rock hard and his brain was affected for that and internal bleeding was happen, he has less time left.

Raman again hold him tightly: No!! How can you speak like this? He is my brother. 

Romi & Mihir make him apart & they hugged together. doctor excused and left.

Mr. Bhalla entered in Ranveer's cabin. He was lying there. He looked at his father with teary eyes. Then he saw Raman was coming from behind. "Raman." He spoke with a smile. Raman came and sat next to him. "I won't talk with you bhai." He spoke while crying.

Ranveer: Will you bid me like this?

Raman hugged him, Romi & Mihir stood there crying.

Raman (sobbed): Dont go bro.

Ranveer: Papa don't cry please. Ypu have to be strong, you have to take care of maa..

Suddenly he is breathing fast. "Bro.." Raman whispered.. Ranveer held Raman's hand. 

Ranveer : Raman will you fulfill my last wish? 

Raman: Me??

Ranveer (Struggling his his breathe): Yes you. Only you can do it, Romi bhi nhi. Promise me, you will do it.

Raman (sobbing): Yes Bhai, I will, you say.

Ranveer: Marry Ishita.

Raman was stunned. He took his hand back. 

Ranveer: Raman you promised me.. Please marry her.Maa, papa both wants her as their DIl, and now I am... Anyway!! You can do it, for me... Please Raman, don't say no!! Ishita is a nice girl.

Raman was so confused. And Ranveer was continuously forcing him to marry her and he says yes. And just then Ranveer closed his eyes.

At wedding place

Everyone was knew about Ranveer. Ishita was sitting there like a statue. Mrs. Bhalla was continuously crying. ishita looked at her & came near her.

Ishita: Maa why are you crying? You see!! Ranveer will come, he promised me. He will come to take me with him, he never break his promise.

She was trying to convince everyone. She went to Mrs.Iyer.

Ishita : Amma.. You believe me na... Ranveer will come..

Mrs. Iyer: Ishu calm down.

But she didint pay any attention of her words and trying to convince everyone. Mrs. Iyer slapped her to make her realize the reality. 

Mrs.Iyer: Ishu, Ranveer is no more.

Ishita shoted: No...

She fainted right there.

Raman, Mr. Bhalla, Mihir, Romi came with Ranvver's body for his last ritual and then after completing Bhalla & Iyers family went to their house. Raman entered in Ranveer's room. All the past moments were coming near his eyes. He sat on bed and took his photo. Suddenly he felt a touch on his shoulder and he turned. Mr. Bhalla was standing there with teary eyes and Raman immediately hugged him. They shared a emotional scene. Mr. Bhalla wiped Raman's tears.

Mr. Bhalla: Raman did you remember, what you promised to Ranveer?

Raman (lost in some thoughts): Papa, I want to be alone for some time.

Mr. Bhalla understand his situation and he left him alone for some time.

Don't forget to comment..

Thank you,

Edited by _KP.ISHRA_ - 8 years ago
Pravalli thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems interesting 
So Emotional 
Awesome update
Well written 
Continue soon 
janani_divan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Emotional update;-(;-(;-(.ranveer is elder brother of raman.y raman hesitate to met ishita.is he love her before his brother loves her .im imaging thats it.intresting story.:-)do continue.
12Singmeenu thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yeh kya tha bin mousam ki Diwali kis may ek bomb gira aur sab ka Diwali nikal Gaya πŸ‘ paji tusi top ho hum Sab di hope ho πŸ˜‰ plz continue soon and plz pm me 
Albeli26 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
different concept
waiting for next part
update soon
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very emotional update... And it seems intresting continue soon...
pari... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Emotional update 
Loved it 
Seems to be interesting 
Plz continue dear
nitii-76 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I am crying..😭😭😭
do i have to say moreπŸ₯Ί