Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Sanjan915

Please update next part

yeah I'll post tmrw
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
When r u updating dear .waiting eagerly for it.
mamtasingla thumbnail
nice story
continue soon
chandu1234 thumbnail
Wow read al d parts in a go
Nice updates
Y r u takng soo lng time to update?? Pleas update dear
Mirrah_Abish thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey diya update soon n pm dis one
tiara9198 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hey it is so nice story yaar
update soon......😊😊
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Chapter 6

The whole day passed. Ishita was busy in her household works. Toshiji made her busy in some other works and she observed her changing mood, she was happy to see Ishita.

At night,

Ishita served dinner to Mr. bhalla, Romance and Simmi, she was going to serve Mrs. bhalla but she stooped her and looked at the entrance, she was waiting for Raman.

Mrs. Bhalla : Did Raman inform you about his arrival?

Ishita shook her head in No, she remembered their last night incident.

Ishita: Maa you pleae have your dinner. It's too late and he is not arriving till now. How long will you wait for him? You have to take your medicines after dinner, please have it. When he will come I will serve him. You please have it.

Ishita said to Toshiji while serving her dinner.

Mrs. Bhalla interrupted saying : But Ishita puttar!!!

Mr. Bhalla : Yes Toshiji.. Ishita is right. Now your daughter-in-law, Raman's wife has come so she can take are of your son.

Toshiji nodded her head and started eating. After having their dinner they went to their respective room. Ishita had done her rest of the work in the kitchen and came in the hall and looked at the clock. It was 11pm, she looked at the main door and sat on sofa and took some magazines to read. Time passed.. She again looked at the clock. now It was 12am almost.. She got tensed and looked at the entrance.

Ishita thought in her mind : Why did he taking so time to come!! Where did he gone?

She walked to the window and looked down to see whether he was there or not!! She walked in and was pacing in hall restlessly.

Ishita: What will I do now? I don't have his number also. Shall I call maa?
She was going to call her but stopped on her way saying: No no!! It's not right time to call them. It's already too late. But what else will I do?

She started pacing all over the hall when something caught her mind, she murmured : Yes!! There should be his business card in his room, I should check once.

She went to their room to search for the card. After searching for a while, she got his card where she got his number and came downstairs. She was going to all him when heard some footsteps and turned at door. There he was coming holding a wine bottle in his hand. He was drunk out of control.. He couldn't even stand steadily, Ishita was hell shocked to see him like. He was coming inside when stumbled and going to fall but Ishita ran to him and support him by holding his arm, Raman looked into her eyes. Both shared an eye lock.

Ishita politely asked : Are you fine?

As she spoke, Raman composed himself and pushed her away saying : Why did you help me from falling? Just stay away.

And started walking towards the stairs but on his way he bumped with a table and again stumbled and again Ishita hold him in proper time.

Ishita : You are drunk. Let me help you.

Raman was not in that state to argue with her, she held him and took him in their room and made him sit on bed. She then offered him water, but he pushed her hand making the glass fall on floor.

Raman : Leave me!! You don't have any rights on me. Go away from me.

He shouted making her stepped back horrified, tears rolled out from her eyes and she turned her face another side hurt.

Ishita : Yes I know I don't have any rights on you. And I knew it very well that I am responsible for your today's condition. See!! I admitted that I did wrong with you yesterday. I misunderstood you and slapped you, I should not do that. It was my fault.. And I am guilty on my work. I am sorry... Hmm!! You might be thinking that sorry isn't enough but believe me!! I really sorry. Please...

She turned at him and saw he was lying and blabbering. She only heard him saying : Go.. I don't want to hear you..

Ishita stood there silently for some time then she removed his shoes and socks and made him sleep properly and put the blanket over his body and went to sleep on couch herself.

She couldn't sleep as his condition was irritating him, Raman moved little in the bed, she felt and so, she tilted her head to see him, as she saw him sleeping peacefully, she sighed and soon drifted in her sleep.

Next morning..

Sun rays came through the window and caught Raman's eyes first. He slowly opened his eyes and looked his both side and saw himself lying on bed. He rubbed his face and then lifted his head little up and saw her lying on couch. And again he brought down his head on pillow as he had a headache.

He thought : What had I done yesterday? Ahhh!!

He rubbed his forehead and remembered everything about last night. 'I am sorry' this words were echoed in his ears and turned aside and looked at Ishita, he remembered how she helped him last night.

Raman : Damn!! I should not done this yaar.

After sometime Ishita woke up from her sleep and felt that he was watching her but when she looked at him he immediately closed his eyes, not wanting to face her. Then Ishita went to washroom and Raman opened his eyes and felt bad for his last night behaviour.

After one hour..

Raman came downstairs for breakfast, he was ready to go office. Ishita was serving food to Mr. bhalla when Raman looked at her. She offered him tea and first he looked at her and then took the cup from her saying : Thanks!!

She smiled.

Toshiji came there to join them.

Mrs. Bhalla : Ishita .. Didn't you have your dinner at night?? I found the dishes in refrigerator.

Toshiji's this sudden question gave a shock to Ishita, she stammered : Amm.. Woh.. Maa..

Raman silently looked at her and then he spoke : Woh actually maa.. I had brought dinner for her. And we had our dinner in room.

Ishita looked at him with wide eyes, she was shocked to hear this as well as Toshiji. Raman looked at the ladies.

Raman : What??

Mrs. Bhalla : No. Nothing.

She gave them a smile and left the place.. Ishita glared at him and asked : Why did you lie to maa?
Raman faked a smile and said : Don't get so happy!! I didn't do it for you, actually I don't care about you. Then why should I explain you?

Ishita : Okay fine. Don't tell me.

She rolled her eyes when Raman was going to leave but Ishita said : Wait. Now I got it, why you lied. You don't want, that maa came to know about your last night activities. Isn't? But I am sorry to say you, that I can't hide it from her, she should know about this. And now I am going to tell her.

She said and was going to leave but Raman held her wrist, she turned and looked at her hand, Raman removed his hand.

Raman : Wait.

She scrunched her eyes.

Raman : I mean... Don't tell her. Actually you are right, you know maa had wished to get us together, and she has some expectations from us. But we both very well known, we will never ever share anything like this, and if I told her truth today, she would get hurt which I don't want and so I lied.

Raman's words made her think once, somewhere he was right.

Ishita : Hmm!! I get your point.

Raman : Really!! Aww!! You are so intelligent, I never thought.

She faked a smile. Raman smirked and was going to leave but stopped and turned at her saying : Listen!! Don't t wait for me at night. I have an important meeting tonight, I'll have my dinner out.

Ishita : If you would not tell me, I will never going to wait for you.

Raman : Really?

Ishita : Yes.

Raman rolled his eyes saying : Whatever.

He left.. Toshiji heard their conversation, she had tears in her eyes, she wiped them saying : I knew it Raman that you lied to me. But today I won't be angry on you. As I know you lied because of Ishita, you explained her, but your inner mind knew the truth behind it. Today you defame her. You know that she never can tell me lie and also she can't hurt me saying this truth. So you support her by saying his.. And I am sure, soon you will going to like her.

She smiled.

Don't forget to comment.

Thank you.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
At last you updated it after ages.
Well thanks dear for updating.
Nice update ,
awee she was waiting for him...
Though he hate her to the core and was telling that he is lying because of ma ,but somewhere in his heart he knows that he is saying this to save her.
Do continue soon diya
Edited by Divanru - 8 years ago
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Divanru

Res.will update after sometime .at last you updated it after ages

😛 suddenly yaad aaya!! Toh socha chalo continue karte hain... 😆 😆