Originally posted by: kimty1230

Hi Diya di
Take care of yourself
Nice update

Thank you
ishra.addict thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
will update by tomorrow or the next day.
ishra.addict thumbnail
Hello lovelies,

Another update is ready. Please check this out.

Enjoy.

Chapter 8

It had been two weeks they married and their fights continued, every time whenever they got chance, they pulled each other's leg, sometimes Raman taunted her on her silly works, the bhalla house filled with happiness and joy.

On a such day, Ishita woke up early and saw him sleeping so peacefully on his bed, a smile came on her lips while she was admiring him but when he stirred in his sleep, she came back to her trance and walked to fresh up. After that, she kept his suit on the sofa and left the room to help Toshiji in kitchen, it had been her routine now.

Raman woke up when his alarm rang and searched the whole room but didn't find her when she checked her phone, he has 15 missed call from Mihir, he checked the time, it was almost 9AM.

He shouted : Ishita... Ishita...

As Ishita and Toshiji heard him calling her, Toshiji said : Go. Check him.

Ishita smiled lightly and left for the room. As she walked in room, she was shocked to see the messed room.

She fumed : What is this Raman? What you have done with the room?

Raman : Stop irritating me!!

Ishita crossed her hands on her chest and asked : Oh really, am I irritating you? Who was shouting 'Ishita... Ishita.'?

Raman : Errr!! Okay fine. My fault, you can leave.

She rolled her eyes and about to leave but seeing him searching for something, she asked : By the way what are you doing?

Raman turned at her with irritating face, faked a smile and said : Playing hide and seek.

Ishita : Can't you answer me straight?

Raman sighed with irritation : I am searching something. Now if you get your answer, will you PLEASE leave me.

Ishita : You aren't searching something!! You are messing the room. Tell me, what are you searching, I will find it.

Raman looked at her amused and said : Haww!! Really?? You want to help me? Seriously? Are you saying this or am I over hearing??

Ishita : Stop your drama!! I am saying just because you are messing the room. Now tell me, what are you searching?

Raman : One of my project file.

Ishita : Okay. You go for freshen up, I will search it.

Raman : You better do it. All these happened because of you. Who asked you to change the decoration of my room.

Ishita (sarcastically) : Don't forget its our room.

Raman rolled his eyes saying : Yeah. Yeah. Now will you leave...

Ishita sighed and walked to him saying : Move!!

Raman : What?

She shook her head and pushed him aside and started finding the file, she kept the files on the table whereas Raman stood there.

Raman : Arrange that later. Just find the file yaar.

Ishita glared at him and said : Will you keep your mouth shut?

Raman made an angry face and started finding it himself, while arranging the files, she found a file.
Ishita : Is it Pune's project file?

Raman replied while searching : Yes.

She smiled and pocked on his shoulder, first he didn't respond, so she again pocked, he irritably looked at him : What happen?

Ishita forwarded him the file, he asked : What is it?

Ishita faked a smile saying : Your brain.

Raman made a face, she said : Of course your file. It was lying there only.

Raman snatched the file and left from there.

Ishita murmured : Ravan Kumar... Can't he say a Thank You only...

Then she took out his clothes and went out to help Toshiji. Ishita was helping Toshiji in setting breakfast on the table when she saw Raman coming down. Both Toshiji and Ishita were chatting over something and giggling but on seeing Raman, Ishita's smile quickly flew away and she started fuming. She was glaring at Raman continuously. Raman quickly settled and Toshiji started serving him. Suddenly, they heard the landline rings. Ishita was about to leave for her when Toshiji stopped her and told her to serve Raman and she herself left to attend the call. Ishita served him breakfast, still fuming. Raman too noticed her furious look.

Raman : What happened Madrasan? Are you alright?

Hearing him, Ishita just dashed the spoon in his plate in response and ran upstairs. Her reaction confused Raman a lot, he said confuse : What has happened to her suddenly?

And he followed to look for her. In the room, Ishita was busy in folding clothes, still fuming in anger and murmuring something. "

Raman walked in the room and saw her fuming, he asked confusingly : Hey... What's the matter Madrasan? Why are you behaving like this? Hey... one minute... Did I do something... hunnn?"

Ishita turned to him furiously and held one end of his collar tightly, "What is this... hunn?" Raman bewilderedly looked over his shirt but didn't get anything.

Ishita : If you want to insult me then you can move your tongue for that...!! Don't use such ways for it... Understand!!" She spoke in rage. "If you didn't like my cloth choice today then you must have told me!! What was the need of changing it... hunnn??" She shouted.

Now, Raman got the reason of her sudden anger.

Raman : Oh! So, that is why you are so upset! Madrasan, the suit you have chosen has a broken button and I was getting late to stitch it so I just...

Ishita : You just changed it your way... hunn..." She was still holding his collar end. "If that was the thing then you must have told me and I would have repaired it instantly but you..."

Raman sighed loudly : Stop it Ishita... I am getting late in your silly fight... Now, leave my collar!!

Ishita was about to leave it frantically when her bangle got stuck in shirt's button and it broke. Raman looked at her fuming. Ishita just rolled her eyes in return and went to get the stitch thread.

Raman : If I missed my meeting today then you'll be responsible for it Ishita!!" He fumed while she was busy in stitching his button, standing close to him.

He continued : It's just a cloth and you made it such a huge issue... Height of childishness Ishita!! Is this the way to... OUCH!!" He got pin pricked on his chest.

Ishita made a puppy face : Did it hurt?

He barked : Of course!! What are you doing damn it!!

Ishita : Then don't try to mess with me ever...!!" And she plucked the thread with her mouth and said, "I HOPE YOU GOT IT!!" She gave him a huge smirk and left. Seeing her leaving, he simply nodded with a slight smile.

Life was getting smoother day by day for the Bhalla's but the days were quite interesting for Mr and Mrs Raman Kumar Bhalla and the main ingredient of the kind of happening married life was their untimely, silly fights 24/7- sometimes it would be over Raman's clothes, over the choice of bed sheets Ishita would select, sometimes it would be over the amount of sugar in Raman's morning coffee and the latest was over Raman's handkerchief...!

Raman shouted from his room in the morning : Madrasan...

Ishita was helping Toshiji in the kitchen downstairs, as usual. Hearing his shout, she immediately left the uncut vegetables and was about to ran upstairs to him when Toshiji interrupted : He is calling you WHAT??"

Toshiji was surprised a lot hearing her son calling his wife- Madrasan. It was the first time she was hearing this word from him.

Ishita whispered embarrassingly : Umm!! Madrasan..

Toshiji chuckled hearing it : Really? I tell you Ishita, Raman is too much!! Don't know, from where he gets such names from!!

And she broke into a laugh. Ishita just replied with a smile and left for her room.

She entered in room asking him furiously : What?? Why are you shouting like a mad Raman?

Raman was standing near his couch, holding a handkerchief in his hand, and glaring at her. Ishita looked at him perplexed : Now what??

He gave her a fierce look for a second and then blurted out : What is this Madrasan?" He signalled towards his handkerchief.

Ishita : What?? What's the problem with it??

Raman : What colour is it?" He fumed in reply.

Ishita : Sky blue! Raman, Are you in a mood to play at this time... hunn??" She asked irritatingly.

He fumed: I have much better things to do! Where is the white one??

She snapped : In the washing machine!

Raman : What?? Ishita you know very well by now, I always carry white ones with me. Then, why this one? C'mon, get me another white handkerchief!!" And he threw it back on the couch in rage.

Ishita glared him for a second and then spoke : Mr Bhalla, Have you ever taken any vow to carry only the white ones with you??" She asked sarcastically. Raman gave her a deathly glare.

Ishita : Don't look at me like this!! If you would take it, nothing bad is going to happen with you in the office!!

Raman : Yaar.. Don't waste my time! OK! Get me the white one!" He grinded his teeth in anger.

Ishita : I am also not free! I have put all your dirty clothes in the washing machine and your beloved white handkerchiefs are also accompanying those dirty clothes!

She snapped back. Ishita picked up the blue one and offered it to Raman : Now, take it and go!

Raman furiously turned his face showing his reluctance. She sighed loudly in irritation and dashed it in his blazer's pocket : You have no choice Mr Bhalla! And if you still want a white one, then buy it on your way to office!! Bye!!

She rolled her eyes and left fuming. Raman glared at her leaving. He folded the piece properly and put it back in his pocket in rage and declared : I'll see you Ishita!!

In late evening, Raman was rambling in the balcony of his room, when his phone rang. It was Mihir.

Mihir : Hey Raman, What's up?

Raman : I am good!" He replied happily.

Mihir : Raman, I have called you to invite you to the Batch meet tomorrow evening at my place.

He agreed : Yeah... Sure Mihir! Tomorrow I am free too so... No problem! I'll be there!

Mihir : And remember, Bhabhi has to come along with you... No Excuse!" Aman suggested. Hearing the word "Bhabhi", Raman's smile flew away.

Raman : What? I mean... Is it necessary? I mean... What will she do at the Batch meet Mihir? She knows nobody there?" He tried to make excuses. He continued : And you know still I didn't make any announcement about my marriage.

Mihir : Raman it's just a batch meet, only in your friends circle, so I don't think there will be any problem. And secondly, if she'll come then only she'd come to know about your friends no!

Raman : But Mihir..

Mihir : SO... It's final! You are coming tomorrow with Bhabhi. See you at 7 sharp... OK! Bye!

Raman threw the cell on the bed defeated. "What the hell!" He murmured.

Meanwhile, Ishita came in the room and started folding the clothes. Seeing her, Raman hesitatingly walked towards her. "Ishita!" He spoke calmly.

Ishita : Hmmm..

She continued with her work.

Raman : Ammm... I... I want to talk to you!

Ishita found his voice a little serious. She quickly left her work and turned to face him. She asked : What is it Raman?

Raman : Mihir called a while ago. Actually... I... I really tried to reason but..." He was searching for words.

Ishita asked worried : What has happened Raman? What did he say?

He breathed deeply and spoke : He has organised a Batch meet party tomorrow at his place and...

Ishita : And?

Raman : And he wants you to come along with me!

He blurted out. ishita's expressions flew away. She just stared at his face. Raman understood her turmoil.

Raman : I tried to excuse for it but he was so adamant!

She lowered her eyes. Raman understood her resentment.

Raman : Ishita, It won't look nice if I go alone in the party!" He spoke hesitatingly. "If it won't have been important, I won't have asked you for it! I myself have made some lame excuse there in the party!"

Ishita remained silent and looked down. Raman got his answer.

Raman : OK! I won't force you for it... I'll manage there tomorrow! Don't worry!

And he turned to leave in disappointment when she replied back : What are the timings?

Raman turned smiling : It's 7. I'll reach here by time. You just be ready!

Ishita simply nodded in reply without looking at him.

So, how's it?

Don't forget to comment.

Thank you.

Mdwst thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice..these two ...will they ever stop their childish fighting...so these are going to a party...I Luke like to see Ishu in a classy. elegant and sexy avatar ...in saree
KP_IshRa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update 😊
Continue soon 😊
ranisa123 thumbnail
sweet and lovely update dr.it's sooo funny to read their fighting.waiting to read more.update soon dr.thanks 4 the pm.
ishra.addict thumbnail
Thank you dear
ishra.addict thumbnail
Thanks
ishra.addict thumbnail
Thanks dear