Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jduke thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: canapoem

The other thing mints told me was that IF has given her amazing friends who stood by her side in her worst possible days.
She lives in Mumbai right and many in IF duniya live in Mumbai. She told me that lazy leaves I.e Zehra, her sister Saiyeda then some other people used to visit her regularly at hospital and home and helped her cope up with the stress and trauma. It seems some even flew from Delhi to give her moral support. She says IF gave her amazing friends and even today they meet regularly.

Wow that is very nice of them. I really hope she wins this battle and lives happily. 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Kavitha you have a valid point , even if he gets his share of property the main thing is will Khushi agree to marry him . K yes he is blinded by his obsession and he just became a beast , and he is very cunning because he created the MU between Arsh but I think ASR gave him a shock by marring Khushi . 

Srilathalolla thumbnail
Actually the Shyam kidnaps Khushi but they had to change it because of MAMR 
Naina7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: lovedrops

yes my cousin is married. She came here with H4 few months back. She got job last week with H4. No her husband came just an year back. He is working as a contractor. 

Oh... Looks like there may be some chances... 😃 ðŸ˜ƒ.. Lets see !! Thanks Pandu.. ðŸ˜Š
Naina7 thumbnail
How r u all Ladies ??
I am down with fever and cold.. ðŸ˜­
Srilathalolla thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

How r u all Ladies ??

I am down with fever and cold.. ðŸ˜­

Ayyo seasonal change ?
Naina7 thumbnail

Avunu.. Its raining here in between Summer.. ðŸ˜Š

And full ga nidra poledu last few nights.. Tomorrow is my hubby's bday, so planning few things secretly.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: -NainaS-

Avunu.. Its raining here in between Summer.. ðŸ˜Š

And full ga nidra poledu last few nights.. Tomorrow is my hubby's bday, so planning few things secretly.. ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜Š

Happy Birthday to your husband Naina.

Take care Naina, hope you feel better by tomorrow.
canapoem thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

Kavitha you have a valid point , even if he gets his share of property the main thing is will Khushi agree to marry him . K yes he is blinded by his obsession and he just became a beast , and he is very cunning because he created the MU between Arsh but I think ASR gave him a shock by marring Khushi . 

Due to Barun's absence they changed the track etc. I wonder what was the exact story they had visualised first.