Posted: 9 years ago
Aww i loved both parts soo much
It was soo amazing
It is soo interesting and getting nicer too
Loving it
Thank u for the fast update
Soham bought a phone for rajji πŸ˜³
And he is behaving so nice
And he also said to this guys  u r trying to harass my wife aww he said my wife i am loving it soo much
pleasr coutinue soon

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: pinki123

Aww i loved both parts soo much

It was soo amazing
It is soo interesting and getting nicer too
Loving it
Thank u for the fast update
Soham bought a phone for rajji πŸ˜³
And he is behaving so nice
And he also said to this guys  u r trying to harass my wife aww he said my wife i am loving it soo much
pleasr coutinue soon

thank you ! you're so sweet !

Edited by rajji-cutest - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

PART 10 ~ Day3 

Everyone is sitting having breakfast, cuggi is also here. He notices the change of attitude from sohum. When it's time to leave, he says "Alright, we should be going" Rajji gets up and goes into the kitchen to fetch her husband's lunch and when she come back cuggi says to Rajji "Babhi. Whenever Sohum is with you he is in such a good mood. I wish you could come with us at the keth too. It'd make the hard work so much more agreeable!"

Rajji smiles politely then she sees Sohum who is looking angrily at cuggi. When he notices that she's staring at him, his expression softens as if it was nothing. Angad says it's a good idea.

Simren gets up happily "I'll pack our lunch too rajji. Sohum, wait here a minute." Rajji tries to say "no..." because she can sense that sohum isn't happy with it, but simreen says that she has no reason to not go, and she doesn't listen to rajji protestation.

Rajji looks at sohum, he doesn't look very happy. Sohum isn't happy but he is reminding himself his promise to make an effort regarding Rajji so he is bearing with the whole situation.

At the keth, Sohum explains the whole organization of the field to Rajji. She is interested and listens to everything. Sohum is quite proud of his work and he takes pleasure into explaining everything.

When they sit for lunch, cuggi says that he has to go somewhere. Sohum is confused and says that whatever he has to do, it can wait after lunch but cuggi says in a funy way that it's especially on lunch time that he has to go away. He gives a tap on sohum's back and leaves whistling. Rajji and Sohum are a bit embarrassed (even if there's also a bit of annoyance from sohum) and they start eating.

Sohum asks about jas and if her wedding situation is progressing. Rajji says that the wedding plans are going smooth because the grandmother opinion is now in favour of it since the groom and bani's mother in law convinced her. At bani's name, Sohum is a bit startled. It makes Rajji wants to take her words back. She is worried about bani since they didn't have any news for a moment. Rajji asks him if he had any news of her recently because since she left for delhi, she hasn't even phoned home yet. Maybe it's because she is in Canada, but she still should have call. Sohum says that it's not his place to be inquisitive about another woman, when the woman in question is married and that he is married himself to someone else. Rajji goes to protest because she knows his feelings for her but sohum gets angry as soon as she opens her mouth and says that he doesn't want to talk about it as he has given up on his feelings for bani.

He takes his mobile phone out of his pocket and goes to delete bani's number but rajji stops him. "sohum jee, I understand what you are saying but there is no need to delete her number. You have known her from childhood, even if your risthaa with her didn't end up being what you wanted, that doesn't mean you have to cut all links with her. In life we are part of other people's life in a lot of different ways and we have to accept it as it is. Bani isn't your wife but she is still your friend, and she is still my sister." Sohum is thinking about what she just said and puts back down his phone.

After lunch, Rajji comes back from the keth and sohum stay there to work. When she comes home she sits and thinks about the event of the previous day : sohum apologizing to her, protecting her from the guys and the way he said "don't harass my wife". She is smiling and feeling butterfly inside. Having her husband step up to protect her really makes her happy. Also she thinks of him gifting her a phone. Then she shakes her head, putting her hand on her heart "Easy my heart, don't fall in love again. Sohum is doing all of that because of guilt. Don't think he is being nice to you because he likes you or you'll end up being hurt again." But she thinks that even if sohum is not in love with her, he is behaving very nicely to her and she respects him for that. Thinking about all that, she decides to call her mom to tell her that everything is alright because last time they were still worried about that whole situation. Also, she demands if they have any news from Bani but her mother says that for now, they didn't hear from her. They're all hoping that she arrives successfully in Canada and that she is living a happy life. Her mother is asking if everything is alright at rajji's sassural. 

Rajji says "Haan mummyjee. It's only been 3 days since Sohum brought me back in here and things have changed tremendously. I really didn't think it would ever happen, especially after this first very hard month we both had."

Her mom asks her that if she didn't think that things would change, why she still decided to come back at sohum's house.

Rajji : "When I decided to come back here, it wasn't so much about my happiness but I thought that Angad and Simreen may give him a hard time and I didn't want that to happen. Sohum was really reluctant to my entrance into his life and after knowing him for so long as a good acquaintance of our family, it really affected me to see this dark side of him. But now I can see that he really is trying to make a place for me in his life."

Binder feels sad for her daughter "You're so brave my Rajji. it must have been really hard."

"Yes, but I forgive him. He didn't do anything to hurt me, he was just really hurt himself and didn't know how to cope with this new life. I don't expect him to wholly accept me or to absolutely forget Bani, I just want for him and I to live a life where we can help each other in time of need. That's what I hope for the most"

Her mother says that she is proud of her daughter for having faced everything, that god knows what he's doing and that eventually everything will turn out great. She adds to give greetings to everyone and then hangs up. Rajji goes into the kitchen, feeling better from the talk with her mom.

All this time, Sohum had been listening to her conversation, without rajji knowing. He rests the back of his head on the wall, closing his eyes. He remembers the time bani said that rajji had a really good heart, and he can only agree after hearing that she has forgiven him for everything he did to her.

Aishaarani thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow, awsome updates,
I m just loving them...
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awww amazing update
I cant get enough please coutinue soon
rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just love all the parts and a big thanks for updating 3 parts in a row. Your writing is very nice and I am loving this new side of Soham and I can't wait for the rest.
samyra.sharma16 thumbnail
Awesone update...all parts nice i liked it update soon!!
Sanam-rocks thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Awesome Love it scene with Sojji love story romance very interesting!! 
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
wow all updates r amazing..
in part 8 .. loved the way soham quickly returned to take his lunchbox.. it seems as if now his mind has become very attentive for rajji.. and he is thinking about even the smallest thing so that it doesn't hurts rajji. 😊

part 9 was amazing yaar.. I loved it the most... bike scene was so touching.. πŸ˜›.. wen soham looked at rajji and she understood wat he meant to say.. πŸ˜‰...the scene wen soham was ready to fight with the boys who were troubling rajji .. and the scene were he decides to giv her a mobile were awesome.. I had always wanted to see such a scene in the show.. just like u have wrote like both are not able to communicate bcoz rajji doesnt have a phone and soham gets worried for her.. then he gifts her a mobile.. i had always thought abt such a scene n wanted to see it.. thanks to u for writing it πŸ˜ƒ... and also during the initial days of soji marriage wenever bani had to talk to rajji she would cal on soham's mobile most of the times.. and he would go in thinking mode with a sad music in background looking at bani's name flashing on the mobile n then go n give the phone to rajji .. I would think why such a long process. use acha rajji ko ek mobile dila do na πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†... ye sad music toh suna nai padega πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

loved ur story .. continue soon πŸ˜ƒ

Edited by nami9j - 9 years ago
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

read part 10..

loved the ending wen soham hears rajji's conversation.. πŸ˜ƒ..
it can be seen that now he is being nice to rajji only for the sake of it and bcoz its his majboori.. but I hope very soon he starts caring n thinking abt rajji from his heart.. πŸ˜ƒ
loved the way ur story is shaping up.πŸ‘πŸΌ