Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Part 32 - DAY 18 - PART 3

JAS WEDDING

It's time for jas to leave with the baraat. Rajji stands by Sohum but there is a huge tension between them. Both think that it's their right to be mad, not noticing the other one is mad too. Amreek is about to leave but before going, he turns around and looks at rajji. He smiles at her and rajji can't help but smile back. Sohum sees that scene. His fists flinch.

Bani and desho are both on jas' side and leading her to the baraat's car. Rajji and sohum stands behind. Rajji sees sohum looking at bani. Suddenly rajji says "enjoyed the evening?" (she thinks she is being smart) but sohum says "You tell me." And he leaves. Rajji is confused and mad at the same time. She doesn't understand why is sohum mad at her but she isn't EXTREMELY surprised because she thinks that now that he has bani in sight, he is back to his old habits. So she won't go and asks him what is wrong.

Later everyone is cleaning the house. They are doing a bit right now and will do the rest tomorrow. Sohum is helping (he stayed back after simreen and angad left) but every time he gets close to rajji, there is tension. At one point he wants to take a chair to put it away but rajji's hand reaches it at the same time. They look at each other, first surprised but then angry. Sohum says "I got it." And rajji says "Oh I'm sure you do." And she leaves the chair and goes on to do something else.

At some point Sarab says thank you to sohum for helping so much, he says that he and rajji should leave and go home now as they'll take care of whatever is left. But rajji says "uncle jee, I'm going to stay the night. I want to help with anything I can. I'll go back to my sassuraal tomorrow."

Sohum is angry because even though he can understand that she is staying, he didn't like the way she told it. Also he wanted to have his night with her so they can a heart to heart not that his feelings are clear in his mind so he wanted her to come back with him but now he is feeling like rajji is making things difficult on purpose so he doesn't want to make any effort tonight as he is starting to get tired. Nirvail is a bit hesistant, he says that she can't neglect her sassuraal like that. But sohum says that it's okay, simreen will see no objection to that. Then he looks at rajji straight in the eyes and says "I think that she should really stay here anyway." Rajji is hurt. And angry. She says "Well, then that's perfectly fine then." Sohum says "Yes, it is." Binder thinks there is something going on but before she can asks Sohum give his greetings and leaves. Binder wants to ask rajji what was that but rajji goes inside without telling anything.

At night sohum thinks about what bani said "what hurts me the most is that parmeet doesn't want me by his side, he can't stand my sight" and instead of feeling mad at parmeet to neglect bani, he actually thinks about how badly he treated rajji when HE didn't want HER by his side. He feels really bad about it. He wants to text her goodnight but then he recalls seeing her laughing with amreek and delete the text; Then he tries to go to sleep, angry and frustrated.

Rajji on her side is sleeping with bani but she is very quiet. Bani tries to talk but rajji isn't very responsive. She is not trying to be rude, it's just that she is lost in her thoughts. Suddenly she hear bani say "...Sohum?" rajji jerks her head towards bani. Bani is looking at her. Rajji says "what did you say?"

bani says "I said, is everything going alright now with sohum?"

Rajji recalls seeing bani in sohum arms. She says "it depends."

Bani smiles and says "you have to keep trying.."

rajji interrupts her "it depends but not on me."

Bani says "rajji... I don't understand... what do you mean?"

Rajji says "Nothing... look I'm tired. We should sleep now." And she turns around and turns off the light. Bani is confused but eventually goes to sleep too.

.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

Oh wow it is  amazing

U r too good i am loving it soo much
I hate this priya
I could kill her
She makes me angry😑
Soham is married understand it hate her
Aww i loved soji scene so much
Wow yaar u r so talented kahan thi ab tak
I am loving it
Please coutinue as soon as possible
I cant wait for next part

thank you ! glad you are loving it ! πŸ˜³

i hate priya too !  she's a brat 

hahaha i was hiding away my talent from you all πŸ˜†

thank you again for the comment !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rajji.soham

All the parts were very nice, I really like the way you are developing the story and feelings of Sojji for each other. I got very excited and was happy for rajji when soham gifted her the lovebirds, I didn't expect that from soham that was a total surprise. I loved the last scene very much when rajji was feeding soham.

thank you, glad you like this ! 
yep, it's all about the slow burn in this. 

gift scene was really cute in my mind. I love that the gift went from a phone to a loely sculpture. it's nice. 
they're getting closer and closer. πŸ˜³

thank you for the comment !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

Oh wow i loved it soo much

It os soo interesting
Fantastic update
I really liked hoe soham cares about rajji
And trying his best
Rajji is sad that she is not pergnent
But soham made her happy again really sweet
and his gifts are too sweet
But soham was really angry in last scene yaar Soham. U hurt rajji 
But hope he will make Evrything all right
Cant wait for next part
Please coutinue as soon as possible

thank you dearest ! 
sohum cares baout rajji now, finally ! 
sohum can be really sensitive when he wants to. 

whenever bani is involved, sohum gets weird not cool !

next part is posted, hope you like it 

thank you for the comment ! πŸ˜³
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: nami9j

read all the remaining parts now.. loved ur writing πŸ˜ƒ...

and amreek's entry has brought new excitement nowπŸ˜ƒ.. looking forward to more scenes of rajji amreek and soham getting jealous πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ.. soham getting jealous is something new n fresh which we never got to see but always wanted to see.. hope to read it in ur story if u have planned it that way πŸ˜ƒ..

thank you for the compliment !
 yep, i've always wanted to see more of amreek and that's why he is brought back in the FF ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

sohum will definitely getting jealous. 

didn't add many scene with sohum getting jealous but i'll try to add a few more if i can put them in.πŸ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

thank you dearest !
.Rajji. thumbnail

thank you for the comment ! glad you're liking it so farπŸ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji123

nice updateπŸ˜ƒ..finally we will get to see jas marriage ..waiting for it πŸ˜ƒ

next three parts are jas wedding, hope you'll like it ! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
nami9j thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
loved all the three parts 😊.. rajji amreek scenes were superb and I loved the way misunderstanding happening between soji 😊..
soham and simran scene was too good and the highlight of the update πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘.. especially soham's dialogues πŸ‘..

rajji.soham thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I just loved it all, you are just brilliant. I loved and was very happy when soham said to Simran bhabhi that he felt nothing when he hugged Bani. And I loved it when Soham felt uncomfortable and jealous when he find Rajji with Amreek. And really liked it the fact that you gave a chance to Amreek to explain his side of the story and gave closure to his character. Egarly waiting for the next parts.