Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soji123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
so romantic..finally soham reached india ...i  loved his gift ...and soji talking to eachother ..looking at eachother..their hug β€οΈ...rajji feeding soham ..i could imagine all the scenes infront of my eyes ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ Edited by soji123 - 9 years ago
.Rajji. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: nami9j

part 19 - soji are now talking with each other freely and their relation is geting better.. but ya the canada thing scared the hell out of me.. wen u had written it in previous 2 updates i thought it is just for showing soham's work in khet.. but wen u told that the canada track is actually coming.. i was scaredπŸ˜†.. cant see soji far from each other.

Hahahah yeah, i tried to hint at it before, but don't worry, nothing major will happen, it's just to put a little spice in my story. I'm not a crazy cv's, there won't be much drama ! 

could compleely feel rajji's pain when she heard soham telling infront of everyone that he will have to go canada n rajji went downstairs.. and wen rajji said " canada is so far ".. awww my heart went out for her.. could feel her fear😭.. 

I was sad for her too, it's not easy to let someone you love go so far away from you. πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

but next moment she held her up and showed that she is happy and encouraged soham .. kudos to u for completely sticking to the way rajji's character has been shown and exploring it even more and in a better wayπŸ‘.. and hurray finally soham could feel rajji's pain wihtout anyone telling himπŸ˜›.. he could sense it that rajji is not happy with canda going but still trying to show that she is happy..and angad simran scenes are also perfect according to their characteristicsπŸ‘πŸΌ..

thank you thank you ! 

i tried to really make her as strong as she was in the show. And sohum is getting more and more sensitive when it comes to rajji. She's not just the bahu of the house anymore, she really is his wife and he cares for her πŸ˜³πŸ˜³

part 20-  i have to admit it that this part is my most favourite one from all the parts till now..ok right from the starting.. wen rajji woke up in soham's arms..there was no awkardness between both and rajji joking with soham was such a pleasure to read.. this part explains that soham n rajji are now actually behaving like husband and wife with each other.. the emotions, the depth in their relation has come out brilliantly the way u wrote.. soham's all attention on rajji throughtout the day bcoz his heart already started to miss her.. he wants to talk with her and make her calm.. and at last rajji couldnt control her tears n hugged soham.. i would say this hug was pending from many updates.. finally u brought the hug now ..and in this update the timing and importance of soji hug is most perfect.. it was like now they had to hugπŸ˜ƒ.. and the last para of the update is most precious and u have written it amazingly.. so many emotions in that one para..rajji sleeping by keeping soham's hand near her heart and soham realises that wat hapened that night can never be a mistake.. it cant get better than this..

Woohoo ! glad you like this part ! I wanted to make this subtle and not over the top, i hope i've succeeded !

thank you so much for the compliments !😳😳 i remember last year i had deleted the hug but when i updated it on here i decided to put it back in. It's time to make them move forward, they can't stay "bigi bili" for too long now !

that last part with sohum and rajji sleeping, i added this right now (it was not in last year) and i'm glad i did ! it truly shows the soji we fell in love with. I miss them !

part 21 - thanx for the tie sceneπŸ˜ƒ.. loved it. and i loved the way soham said. "u are making it hard for me to go"πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ..u know i was readin this part with a frightened heart bcoz of canada track.. and wen soham was leaving and kisses rajji on forehead and that entire scene.. i was feeling like some emotional song is playing in background🀣🀣.. 

Hahahaha 🀣i wish i could add background song to my FF !! it would be so good ! πŸ˜†

part 22 - when u told abt canada track i had imagined abt some other angle in canada that may take up soham's attentionπŸ˜‰.. 

nope, no bani in this FF !πŸ˜†

and it gave me more tensionπŸ˜†.. but thankfully u didnt took that angle in ur story.. thanx a lotπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.. 

you're welcome, even i don't want that to happen !

ok ..but now ye priya tapak padi soham ke piche.. the way u have written it i could imagine her being a chipku kind of person who is half obssessed and half madπŸ˜‰.. 

that's exactly her !

abhi dekna hoga soham apne aap ko kaise bachata he is bala seπŸ˜† ..pehle bhi kuch kam tha kya jo abi ye bhi soham ke piche .. poor rajji .. 

poor rajji yes but also her husband is too hot so obviously other ladies will swoon over him !

but watever it may i am sure it will lead to soham realising his love for rajji.. πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

waiting for next updates dear..

updated !
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sojifan

Nice updates...
story is getting more interesting..., waiting for others parts

thank you for the support, updated !πŸ˜ƒ
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinki123

Oh wow yaar

It was amazing
It is soo interesting
Pleasr coutinue soon
I really cant wait for next part
And i dont like this priya
Poor soham
but it is interesting
Please . coutinue soon

thank you darling ! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
priya is annoying ! even sohum doesn't like her ! she's so obnoxious ! 
updated😳
.Rajji. thumbnail

Originally posted by: soji123

all parts are so nice πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...bcz its only about soji and their love especially soham discovering his feelings  for rajjiπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ ...now there is  no  awkwardness or hesitation between them ..and finally soham realised that whatever had happened was not mistake.πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..they are talking freely and normally ...at first i thought soham will reject the proposal because of his 30 day promise...but .hope ithis canadian twist will bring positive twist πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...this pshyco priya will do the same work what buaji had done in the show πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...its very difficult to see our soji  far from each other ...but dooriyaan bhi hain zaruri ...while reading that part of businessmen proposal i think please yaar send him to some other country not canada ..at least  we will feel safe ...but after forehead kissing scene i m feeling safe ..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...

thank you darling !
yep that 's the whole point of this FF : ONLY SOJJI ! no any other drama !

nope he can't reject it, it's too important for him πŸ˜• but you'll like the twist, nothing much dramatic will happen !! 

psycho priya is annoying but she's helping sohum realize his feelings for rajji, you're right ! 

don't worry, nothing will happne in canada; i'm too nice to write anything bad. No bani in this FF ! πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

thank you so much for you reply
.Rajji. thumbnail

thank you dear !😳
.Rajji. thumbnail

short but nice update..πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ...omg !!!priya is in love with soham

and soji cant contact with eachother...i hope this situation will not create misunderstanding .. soham  please  call rajji ..she will not get disturbed ..infact she will jump with happinessπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

yep it's short, but glad you liked it darling ! πŸ˜³
priya is a brat, she thinks she can own people πŸ˜‘
thank god it was only a three day trip  because really they couldn"t talk properly for a minute

ahaha rajji is impatiently waiting for the call ! it's in the next update ! hope you'll like it !😳😳
.Rajji. thumbnail

the story is getting more n more interesting ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ,,waiting for next update

thank you so much for the replies ! i really appreciate it !❀️
.Rajji. thumbnail

so romantic..finally soham reached india ...i  loved his gift ...and soji talking to eachother ..looking at eachother..their hug β€οΈ...rajji feeding soham ..i could imagine all the scenes infront of my eyes ...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

the romantic parts are finally getting in the FF, you've been very patient so far ! 
glad you enjoyed this ! i really took pleasure into writing this !😳😳
pinki123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh wow it is  amazing
U r too good i am loving it soo much
I hate this priya
I could kill her
She makes me angry😑
Soham is married understand it hate her
Aww i loved soji scene so much
Wow yaar u r so talented kahan thi ab tak