Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: IssK.

I believe you. I woke up thinking of you and fretted the whole day running around, wanting to get a chance to wish you. Carried my laptop everywhere i went.. one non wifi zone to next... didn't get a chance till i got to dinner at a friend's to say bye - she left today on a rather brave work thing in africa for a year. Anyway, i got there and quickly excused myself to a quiet space for first things first. A glass of chardonnay between my fingers (i swear!! 😆) and with much excitement in heartwa, i found this thread and loved writing you the slightly garbled maakissiya message i wrote 😆..

But post kiya toh khushi mili, janaab. (and jab khushi mili toh how it possible ijj bhithout a mulaqat bhith the Raijaaddan ka hotisstuff bitwa. Saw him on these pages staring in my face...after nearly a month and something, i think... added a maha dose of nasha to proceedings! Felt like a true and turoo toastwa phar tohaar haa-haa-happy janamdinwa ji!).

Energy, indus, does need some serious directing right now. Am an obsessiya type.. streaks of which, you prob have noticed already 😆. I find it hard balancing things out, always have. All or nothing aata hai, bas. Aur aajkal mere saath desperate times, desperate measures waali baat hai.. the year i'm having, aapko pataa hee hai. Trying to restart something that's been on hold for a while...a passion project actually.

Isliye maafis for not being around.

I miss you.

And thanks for your gussa, thakur...means a lot!

Raijaaddan ka hotisstuff bitwa. 😃

hmmm, without seeing him or thinking of him from time to time, somehow the world feels a little flat. and not in the fashionable friedman sense.

i am so happy you got a few minutes with him over that chardonnay... but the nasha always is brewing in a being that doesn't care... maybe the best nasha always comes from a bit of don't care... the attitude of barley, grapes, and indifferent boys.

please be obsessive, i am tired of so called balanced. please do get that thing your passion takes you to. yeah, sometimes, life is an abs turmoil, and perhaps certain things never settle down...

thanks so much, for turning up... i felt a funny kind of happiness at seeing the bold red. wish your friend success in that difficult africa project.

see you. 🤗
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Issk,

a 90s ka gaana "aayiye aapka intezaar tha"  was on my mind when I was typing those lines altho the original was a  jagjith ghazal. No wonder it reminded you Rishi Kapoor..😊
asr and indi made me majboor to  take baby steps in the vm making...started out with a one for the former's bday couple of days ago..

waise, you are missed a lot amidst all this.

take care..
kizh72 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

<font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
Ladki Kizhy, kiya tumney pleajhy (ajj in please not pilleejh 😆)

Salaam-e-issk meri jaan, tum qubool kar lo... 🤗
Saalgirah pe humaar indus ki, zara si bhool kar lo
Mera dil bechain hai isshoulderj ke liye...
😆

aadaab, aadaab, aadaab
</font>
😆<font color="#FF0000"><font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">

(Vaissan bhun more pointwa: Isstronger toh isshoulderj hai... phir ee Isstranger kaun balaa hai, nandkissore??!!) 😆

</font>
</font>
[/Q
Ladki Kizhy! Hayee, sunke acha laga!
Hum samjhath hai aap bahuthey bhijhi hey, phir bhi aathey rahiyega, maakiss leke!
Take care Isskiya!
P.S: I never understood, the women can multitask business, me, I can only do one thing at a time, or prefer doing that. Can't even listen to music if something needs my whole attention! All the best with everything

rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I'm late but better late than never.
So wish you a very happy birthday, belated wala.

Hope you have great year ahead with lots of happiness and love.
indi52 thumbnail
rk, hi 😃

thank you so much... nothing belated wala... perfect wala... bas. good to see you.

IssK. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

Raijaaddan ka hotisstuff bitwa. 😃

hmmm, without seeing him or thinking of him from time to time, somehow the world feels a little flat. and not in the fashionable friedman sense.

i am so happy you got a few minutes with him over that chardonnay... but the nasha always is brewing in a being that doesn't care... maybe the best nasha always comes from a bit of don't care... the attitude of barley, grapes, and indifferent boys.

please be obsessive, i am tired of so called balanced. please do get that thing your passion takes you to. yeah, sometimes, life is an abs turmoil, and perhaps certain things never settle down...

thanks so much, for turning up... i felt a funny kind of happiness at seeing the bold red. wish your friend success in that difficult africa project.

see you. 🤗

You felt a funny kinda happiness? Bas, i am happy.

Raijaddan ka hotisstuff bitwa: thinking of the character is in my everyday. Inspiring thoughts many. But yes, seeing after a break, that always gets me. And i wrote you about the male version of Rabba Vey in my birthday wish? Well, right then i had the urge to youtube and play it.. so i posted you my message and did...my heart and limbs went into a tizzy...i felt i needed a Becosule😆. There they were, all interlocked with each other, Arnav and Khushi, one of the early intense images... and the music wreaked havoc... leaving me himmatless to un-ghusso from laptopwa and get up.. kya haalat hui nandkissore...total and utter julamwa hui gawa phiriendwa ke ghar maa..😆

My friend btw - a dudette - has taken a vaada that i visit her in africa, i've never been before but if i do, pictures of all shapes and sizes may come pouring out on these pages 😆.

Thanks for your most heartening words (though wonderfully unexpected - but then that's you!) on being obsessive. Humaar lifewa ka pattern hai yeh, and sometimes holds me in good stead too, cos work does needs all.. quite a lot. Thank you, my indus, for the support.

Lastly..."The bhurld ijj phlatwa bhith deedar-e-hotwa : a Phried-mania-isstory" ... an ideaj phar new threadwa ladkij!!

IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Issk,

a 90s ka gaana "aayiye aapka intezaar tha"  was on my mind when I was typing those lines altho the original was a  jagjith ghazal. No wonder it reminded you Rishi Kapoor..😊
asr and indi made me majboor to  take baby steps in the vm making...started out with a one for the former's bday couple of days ago..

waise, you are missed a lot amidst all this.

take care..

Ok this is plain madness!! I just saw your VM for indi. Set to the male version of Rabba Vey! I just, just wrote the state the gaana had me in on the 10th evening!

It's too lovely, Horizon - kya bhadiya banaya tumney!!

And yes, hum jaanat rahe "aaiye aapka intezar tha" - Tabu and Ajay Devgan - was thrilled you thought of such sweet lines humaar khatir. Made me feel special but humney woh part bola nahin 😳.

Didn't realise it was Mister's birthday a few days ago - Cheers to that - And to your newly found thing for VM's. I'm the one missing the action! Dil pe paththar as you can imagine!

PS: I've never heard the Jagjit Singh ghazal version. Intrigued. Will check it out!

Edited by IssK. - 9 years ago
IssK. thumbnail

Originally posted by: kizh72

Ladki Kizhy! Hayee, sunke acha laga!
Hum samjhath hai aap bahuthey bhijhi hey, phir bhi aathey rahiyega, maakiss leke!
Take care Isskiya!
P.S: I never understood, the women can multitask business, me, I can only do one thing at a time, or prefer doing that. Can't even listen to music if something needs my whole attention! All the best with everything

Maakissiya toh yahin hai, ladki Kizhy, aap oooka wholeheartwa uje kizhiye pilleejh!!

And tell me about not being able to listen to music if the mind needs to focus on something! Aap toh humaar beheniya hau! (bhich reminds.. how ijj Aarbeheniya? Writingj thesiswa pe thesiswa hum hopej!!)

And isspeaking oph mujjekwa... I have friends who used to study for exams in groups, and with music on. I could never do either of those. So am with ya ladki. Multitaskingwa toh hum jaanat naaahin kaun marketwa maa milat hai 😕 😕!!

.Brooke. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -indi 52-

hey, sarah... i loved your post... tumne post banaya, mujhe achcha laga... we are the asr girls, na. lake district must have been gorgeous... i have never been. maybe some day. love the poem. and thanks so much for an lc post... am going now to see. kiss kiss. yes, kate, durga and gang always do fantastic stuff. so good to hang out with, me very fortunate. love ya and see ya there.

Kisses and hugs back to you too for generously liking 🤗
Yeah Lake District is romantically beautiful place  Nature at its best ❤️ .
You are very lucky for having Barun on your birthday cake by darling hubby 😃 ( I think I wouldn't be able to cut the cake which had his face on it 🤣) and very next day news about seeing Barun in flesh in just few days times  Looking forward to see him as a judge ⭐️
You blasters are all very talented and amazing people on IF 👍🏼
Have to catch a lot of updates from you and others 😳
Love you too ❤️
indi52 thumbnail

You felt a funny kinda happiness? Bas, i am happy.

Raijaddan ka hotisstuff bitwa: thinking of the character is in my everyday. Inspiring thoughts many. But yes, seeing after a break, that always gets me. And i wrote you about the male version of Rabba Vey in my birthday wish? Well, right then i had the urge to youtube and play it.. so i posted you my message and did...my heart and limbs went into a tizzy...i felt i needed a Becosule😆. There they were, all interlocked with each other, Arnav and Khushi, one of the early intense images... and the music wreaked havoc... leaving me himmatless to
un-ghusso from laptopwa and get up.. kya haalat hui nandkissore...total and utter julamwa hui gawa phiriendwa ke ghar maa..😆

My friend btw - a dudette - has taken a vaada that i visit her in africa, i've never been before but if i do, pictures of all shapes and sizes may come pouring out on these pages 😆.

Thanks for your most heartening words (though wonderfully unexpected - but then that's you!) on being obsessive. Humaar lifewa ka pattern hai yeh, and sometimes holds me in good stead too, cos work does needs all.. quite a lot. Thank you, my indus, for the support.

Lastly..."The bhurld ijj phlatwa bhith deedar-e-hotwa : a Phried-mania-isstory" ... an ideaj phar new threadwa ladkij!!

hai my angrejee, how nice you sound with an un-ghusso ghussoed in you. 😆 isskiya makasam your makiss is too goodwa.

i pity all phirendwas oph raijjadan ko hotisstuff bitwa lovers. mine have this glazed look in their ankhiyas sometimes even before i have started my asr bulletin ya barun bakbak, their radars now very sensitive. maybe they even place bets as to when exactly the budhiya who lubj bitwa will isstart.

speaking of entwined bodies and rabba ve setting of limb hysteria, tell me, when are they going to wake up and realise we need a sequel. heck sequel, prequel, call it what you will just give me the rkhb and his ladki... with large doses of gussa, obnoxious bad behaviour, pull, push, interlocked ones and becosule. bitwa can be earnings the big buckwa endorsing becosule, you thinks?

looking forward to africa darshan. the bhurld is bhery flatwa, also too much bhith us... i need bitwa...

bhere eej my you don't have a character raijjaddan, bhere oh bhere.

come back when ready and isstart the mania threadwa. 😆