Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Critique Crusaders

Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: beboholic

I do think though her popularity has been going down after Alia came to Bollywood. Plus it seems like ppl are interested in Alia films more than Pari. And that also has to do with Alia picking more exciting films. 

How can you speak on behalf of "people" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just because you're more interested in Alia, that means EVERYONE must be interested in her right?

atominis thumbnail
All newbies are more or less on same level. Their forthcoming movies will give clearer picture who stands where and who stole whose thunder.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

How can you speak on behalf of "people" πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Just because you're more interested in Alia, that means EVERYONE must be interested in her right?

"It seems like people are blah blah" != Speaking on behalf of peopleπŸ˜†
kareena05 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She was good in Ishaqzaade and that's it,  she's lucky to have yrf backing her now. But she will disappear in 2 years, then maybe some C grade movies then bye...Let's face it she doesn't have the look and in this industry it may sound sad but the looks is important especially for women...
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

lol One thing  that's different between me and you..I don't state my opinions as FACTS but you do. I said it SEEMS (key word) ppl are interested in Alia's films more. Did I say it was a FACT No. It's an opinion..feel free to disagree. Why do you always have to make things personal? πŸ€’ You need to calm down. I have seen you make things personal on this forum many times with tons of ppl just because they don't agree with you. Learn how to have a civilized discussion. This attitude of yours..that your the only one who is right..it's not going to gel well with others on this forum! 
Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

So your asking me HOW I know people like Pari more?...But then you make a statement like "Even if EV Does well Shraddha isn't going anywhere" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Funny how you have given only yourself the ability to make conclusions.  I can ask you the same question, how do you now she isn't going anywhere, are you a fortune teller?

I think its pretty obvious people like Parineeti more, shes more established than Alia. Shes more recognized and has more fans. Just because Alia has 4-5 fans on IF doesn't mean anything in reality.

You always think ppl are attacking you. I asked a simple question. Did I say you were wrong. No. I was just trying to see how you come to that conclusion. 

Again..me thinking Shraddha isn't going anywhere it's an opinion. Just like ppl make predictions about whose career will end or who will be the next superstar..am also making similar predictions about her. Which I made based on her popularity right now. After A2 was a hit..ppl still are not interested. They are more interested in Pari and Alia. 
Edited by beboholic - 9 years ago
Priya_SD thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
If she doesn't start doing good roles, she will quickly be forgotten. She's gotten typecast as the "bubbly heroine." Hopefully she tries something different. 
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: beboholic

You always think ppl are attacking you. I asked a simple question. Did I say you were wrong. No. I was just trying to see how you come to that conclusion. 

Again..me thinking Shraddha isn't going anywhere it's an opinion. Just like ppl make predictions about whose career will end or who will be the next superstar..am also making similar predictions about her. Which I made based on her popularity right now. After A2 was a hit..ppl still are not interested. They are more interested in Pari and Alia. 

YesπŸ‘πŸΌ

I think when you come into the industry, looking good is just part of it. The major part is ACTING. After all, that is what will matter in the long run. In MY OPINION, Parineeti and Alia has the acting down and I think they can take it a long way whereas Shraddha is just a pretty face. She can't act. Everyone can't be as lucky as Katrina where you can only proceed without the acting talent just by your looks. Again, Shraddha is gorgeous but she just can't act. She has an almost boring screen presence and her dialogue delivery is ridiculous.She almost says most of her dialogues as if she is reading it off the promoter. So bland. I find even some news reporters more expressive than her. Even though she has been in the industry longer than both Pari and Alia (who received fame almost instantly after debuting), she hasn't made as big of a mark. This is only my opinion. Shraddha was even over-shadowed by Siddharth  (who isn't an extraordinary actor) in Ek Villain. (And I am not a fan of Parineeti, Alia, Sid, or Shraddha) Only my OPINION. Shraddha might be pretty but Parineeti and Alia has something which is crucial in this field. The "ACT" in "ACTress". Shraddha unfortunately doesn't have that so far. 
Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Mischievous-

YesπŸ‘πŸΌ

I think when you come into the industry, looking good is just part of it. The major part is ACTING. After all, that is what will matter in the long run. In MY OPINION, Parineeti and Alia has the acting down and I think they can take it a long way whereas Shraddha is just a pretty face. She can't act. Everyone can't be as lucky as Katrina where you can only proceed without the acting talent just by your looks. Again, Shraddha is gorgeous but she just can't act. She has an almost a boring screen presence and her dialogue delivery is ridiculous.She almost says most of her dialogues as if she is reading it off the promoter. So bland. I find even some news reporters more expressive than her. Even though she has been in the industry longer than both Pari and Alia (who received fame almost instantly after debuting), she hasn't made as big of a mark. This is only my opinion. Shraddha was even over-shadowed by Siddharth  (who isn't an extraordinary actor) in Ek Villain. (And I am not a fan of Parineeti, Alia, Sid, or Shraddha) Only my OPINION. Shraddha might be pretty but Parineeti and Alia has something which is crucial in this field. The "ACT" in "ACTress". Shraddha unfortunately doesn't have that so far. 

Completely agree with shraddha part...she has a pretty face nothing else...and don't see any spark ness in her screen presence...
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Parineeti has been insecure about her weight...always. With a cousin like PC one can expect that. It has nothing to do with Alia. Parineeti's main problem is too many similar small films and too many similar roles. Alia did steal her thunder by managing to balance out her roles.