Posted: 9 years ago
hmm anyways its too early to predict who will be a bigger star

Many newbies are debuting nowadays

Lets wait for their future movies
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Chandu2000

Online fan following...not only their respective twitter accounts.

What exactly is online following? Facebook? 
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: AquaBlue.

hmm anyways its too early to predict who will be a bigger star

Many newbies are debuting nowadays

Lets wait for their future movies

Bohut lad liya yaar..πŸ€—
I am very tired now..god knows what we were fighting for. πŸ˜†
Chandu2000 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: beboholic

What exactly is online following? Facebook? 

Facebook, Twitter FC's, Pinkvilla( would not exactly call it a fan following thoughπŸ˜† ..A discussion forum actually), Tumblr, etc..
.khoobsurat. thumbnail

Facebook, Twitter FC's, Pinkvilla( would not exactly call it a fan following thoughπŸ˜† ..A discussion forum actually), Tumblr, etc..

not sure about Facebook..but I see same amount of ppl interested in Pari and Alia on Tumblr and PV. Even on here they seem to have same amount of fans. 

Bohut lad liya yaar..πŸ€—
I am very tired now..god knows what we were fighting for. πŸ˜†

Areyy no ladai jhagda πŸ˜† πŸ˜†..we were just having a healthy debate...glad we kept it sane πŸ˜ƒ
Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
She is really overrated and is a limited actress.
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
I do think though her popularity has been going down after Alia came to Bollywood. Plus it seems like ppl are interested in Alia films more than Pari. And that also has to do with Alia picking more exciting films. 
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Personally I feel Pari's roles in movies even if they r a bit different happened to be noticed more of being as bubbly types. Ishkzaade wasnt bubbly role but thats different as thats only movie of her i watched 
Alia I havent seen her single movie apart promos, seem to make sure her ckt dont come across as bubbly or stuck with one impression. 

Alia in this way is noticed more, well still pari is getting roles right
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: beboholic

Even if EV does well I highly doubt Shraddha is going anywhere. EV will do well because of the music and Sid is popular among the ladies. Shraddha barely has any fans..on this forum and outside of this forum. 

People liking Pari more than Alia..? How exactly do you know that? And plus considering that Pari started doing films before Alia..it's only common sense she has more fans. But I think Alia is very popular. how you know who has the most fans as both are still new? 

So your asking me HOW I know people like Pari more?...But then you make a statement like "Even if EV Does well Shraddha isn't going anywhere" πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Funny how you have given only yourself the ability to make conclusions.  I can ask you the same question, how do you now she isn't going anywhere, are you a fortune teller?

I think its pretty obvious people like Parineeti more, shes more established than Alia. Shes more recognized and has more fans. Just because Alia has 4-5 fans on IF doesn't mean anything in reality.