Users

Frequent Posters

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 15 days ago

So happy for hersmiley20smiley9smiley10

loginidran thumbnail

I am happy for her but it’s rather tacky to make an announcement like this. But I guess Bollywood and tacky go hand in hand.

Palak_Paneer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Go Pari..I am soo happy for yousmiley27smiley27smiley27

Bekind thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: loginidran

I am happy for her but it’s rather tacky to make an announcement like this. But I guess Bollywood and tacky go hand in hand.

I think more is a response for the haters. She has been made fun of her weight a lot. And it show that it bothers her a lot.

MrChatVsNorway thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Her role was not that great .. it was a diljeet movie 

Supari_khala thumbnail

To do what, exactly

Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Unfortunately it’s too late to “be back”…. The last time she was truly successful was 10 years ago with Hasee Toh Phasee. Golmaal would’ve been a hit with anyone. Other than that it’s been 10 years of flops and duds. 

IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: loginidran

More than tacky it’s risky IMO in terms of PR.  Why make such declarations when you have no idea what’s next or how it will work out.  Let others talk about it through your PR but don’t post it directly yourself.  

I found this tweet more interesting though.  She’s basically saying she doesn’t have solid backing in Bollywood, which is probably true.  But I wonder if she’ll elaborate on this in a sit down interview?  

https://x.com/parineetichopra/status/1779532850900963625?s=46&t=IGu4IMPfQ74glqp5iF7tIA 

Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Welcome back smiley36

On a serious note Pari is a good actor and hope to see her in more movies - she sings well too!