Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Maroonporsche thumbnail
Posted: 14 days ago

She worked in PR tho for YRF. If she's bad at it how did she land that job ?

Edited by Maroonporsche - 13 days ago
NathuPaapi thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 days ago

Reminds me of Taapsee saying "I suck at auditions" smiley36

MyselfJ thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Some points are actually very valid.Am sure when she says attending the right lucheons and dinner parties help a lot bcoz work opportunities are created there.That’s where the Janvis and Saras get movies from the biggies.I think Janvi’s PR game is the best out of the newer lot.

And Pari did try her best to suck up to KJo although he was never a friend to her.Also she has been very inconsistent in her performances.She was terrific in the beginning but was plain bad in The Girl on the train,Jabriyal Jodi,Namaste London.I couldn’t believe when I saw The Girl on the train that she’s the same girl who acted in Ladies Behl or Ishaqzade.

But she was very good in Chamkilla.Hope she gets some good movies now.I miss old Pari..she used to be so much fun.smiley28

behindyou thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: NathuPaapi

Reminds me of Taapsee saying "I suck at auditions" smiley36

Thats different meaning altogether  smiley36 IYKYK

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

Good she realized all the awful advice given to her esp the filmy acting part..totally ruined her acting..i mean how can you go from ladies and ishaqzaade level acting to the one she did in Namastay England..? the regression was appalling. I am glad she acknowledged what went wrong and what made her click at the first place..it wasn't her looks or weight..it was acting..glad better sense prevailed and hoping for a pari comeback..

Terobaje1 thumbnail

Need to learn from Karthik Aryan how to use PR.

VimalPanMasala thumbnail
Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Maroonporsche

She worked in PR tho for YRF. If she's bad at it how did she land that job ?

People working in PR tend to do much worse because they know how manipulative it is. Same reason why any person working in social media control won't go and become an influencer themselves (they know how to find the worst of the hate comments). 

Bhumi also does a eh job at PR but she's made a lot of good friends in the indie film circuit, all the older actresses (Sarika...etc) keep singing her praises. 

sharaban thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 days ago

You are very bad at dressing as well.