Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) - COMPLETED

ToxicLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 9 years ago
Fighting Fate

Voila!

Here I am once again with the sequel of  The Valiant Knight, titled as Fighting Fate.  There are many reasons why I decided to come up with sequel. Most important one being, I didnt want to compromise on the ending of TVK1, but at the same time I was very distressed that the characters had gone through quite a lot and they deserve proper Love Story. 

I would like to share something about TVK1 as a parting note to that phase, I usually take a day to write an update but last chapter alone took me more than 5 days. And the letter, took me for about 2 weeks. And the most devastating part was the end where Arnav goes into isolation, those 10 lines took me an entire day and there were several moments, where I had to step away from the computer as I couldnt write a letter and I had no idea how many times I cried, I angered myself for taking up this challenge.   

Many including Me, was upset for the end I have chosen for Arnav; but as a writer, as someone who volunteered to motivate abused women, and as per the need of the story, the focus had to be on Khushi at that time. I dont mean to underestimate Arnav's pain at all. 

I have to confess that I hate to separate Arnav and Khushi in any story but that ending was needed and my heartfelt thanks to everyone for understanding and respecting my decision even though you all didnt wish for the separation.

This piece is not going to be as emotional as TVK1 but emotions and outbursts do definitely come into picture when appropriate so save those tissue boxes. 

The TVK1 blog is getting ready, once done, I shall update this post with the blog info.

If you happen to stumble upon Fighting Fate,  you need to first read
The Valiant Knight - 1 (click the title) to understand their past. 

Sit back and enjoy the trailer: 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkF37ix-i1A[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you all once again for joining this story...

Index:

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

lalarukh thumbnail
Fighting fate wooow...yeeeh  super say bhee ooper fully charged and all excited for the fighting fate...banner looks yummy...trailer looks mind blowing...heart is going dhak dhak...abh mein kiya bolo ...
hum tayar hain ...looking forward to the awesome  journey with u once again 😊

just a small token of best wishes  to u 😊

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
MeenuCrazyPanda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
jumped in

fighting Fate

Nice title.. 

PRO looks.. Ahem.. intense... 

and you are right

Waiting eagerly!! 

Di.. Soon pls
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
arnavini thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

First of all dii bienvenido...

We are really missing you ... a lot...

Nowadays , we discuss just TVK and deepu dii ,after TVK end ,and started imagining a lot of dreams...

dii... I read a lot of fictions and to be true , I believed on some part , yes it is a fiction, but here I think it's a life getting played in some part of this world and we are the viewers ... just viewers, who can read and imagine the things...

I some day wish to hug you and cry ... dunno wat is the reason for these tears , but feel like shedding all in ur lap ., so that the gust of emotions struck in me can get out...

Dii, u are a wonderful person along with a writer who have won innumerable hearts in this span of period of TVK...

dii... searching for pearls in ocean is easier than searching a person like you... coz... god has created only one piece that is you...just you...

I am sure this season is also going to be as rocking as TVK.. and talking about emotions, den I will say that after reading TVK, nothing can break us more, as TVK has brought all emotions out and now we can handle anything coming our way, not evn in this story but also in real life... Thanku you for strengthening us  with this story.

Dii for you:

Muskilo se na bhaagkar ladna sikhaya  aapne humein

Zindagi ke har pehlu ko jeena sikhaya  aapne humein

Darte rahe hum zindagi mein aate har safar par

Sangarsh kar  aage badhan sikhaya aapne humein

Bina aajmaaye kare na faisla sikhaya aapne humein

Sapno ka parda hathakar haqiqat ko dikhaya aapne humein

Hausla tutne se girkar bhikhar jaate hum

Thokar khakkar bhe aage badhna sikhaya aapne humein

Now first about the Title of the story... wow Fighting Fate... guessing this time dey defeat all the evils including their ill fate... and come together for forever.

Now about the trailer... wow wat an amzing  Trailer...  dii... its so well created... as looks like it is in real pictured on Arshi... Perfection personified.

Ram ratan dhan
Lagan magan man
Tan mora chandan re... Khushi's expression at this moment was so well that I was like...awww... this is so real...

The entire VM is super awesme... it excited us...

And I hope if phase 1 was about Arnav then phase 2 is of Khushi that how she fight with the demons of her life...(as u said)... like how Arnav did in TVK phase 1 and I guess will do in Fighting fate.

Now its time for them to come together to be more stronger , as the time must have changed a lot in them except the love they share for one another...

Bante hai chaat aapne, aasmaan ab bhe ek hain

Dekhta hoon mein jo chand wo chand tere liye bhe ek hain

Hain mera har khwab bs tera , tere har Khwab mere hain

Juda hain bichadne se tan humare, dil ab bhe ek hain

Hain Khamosh gar  raatein tere , din mere ab tanha hain

Hai tu ab wo nahe , mujhme bhe ab pehle sa kuch nahe hain...

Waiting...

With all my love for you dii... Muahh...

Edited by arnavini - 9 years ago
arohi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Hey Deepthi,
Was never excited with any FF, like the way I felt for this Fighting Fate.
Title is so apt for their situation, hats off for that... 👏

This is first ever FF I saw, with a beautiful Telugu traditional wedding. But it has to be ruined in TVK 1 due to story. I totally understand that, but I hope u relive that part in TVK 2.

Banner & the trailer r sizzling... 😉

Let this be intense & emotional also light hearted, but no more tissue boxes yaar... enough of crying for Arshi and us... !!

Desperately waiting for the kick start of story... 😊
Edited by Aarohi... - 9 years ago
arshirupa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tvk2 i m so excited di yahooo
egerly waiting di
plz plz continue soon
BroknAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
U made my day...a warm hug to u... I knw as a reader if I my heart broke wen I read d last part can imagine ur situation...never in ds world no one go through ds situation but I knw its (rape) hapng even nw..god give them strength n to arnav n khushi also...
vibha92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
lovely teaser!!...
cant wait!!...😳
Edited by nirmal1992 - 9 years ago
Joarshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow!!!iam reallt excited...i felt sad when u ended at a sad point...
now iam really happy u r gng to continue...
can't wait to read more...Edited by Joarshi - 9 years ago
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
cant see the teaser!!!
bcoz my mobile dont support yt or dm...hmphhh!!
just update soon...