Arshi FF: Fighting Fate (TVK 2) Thread 2 - COMPLETED

Posted: 9 years ago
Fighting Fate

Voila!

Here I am once again with the sequel of  The Valiant Knight, titled asFighting Fate.  There are many reasons why I decided to come up with sequel. Most important one being, I didnt want to compromise on the ending of TVK1, but at the same time I was very distressed that the characters had gone through quite a lot and they deserve proper Love Story. 

I would like to share something about TVK1 as a parting note to that phase, I usually take a day to write an update but last chapter alone took me more than 5 days. And the letter, took me for about 2 weeks. And the most devastating part was the end where Arnav goes into isolation, those 10 lines took me an entire day and there were several moments, where I had to step away from the computer as I couldnt write a letter and I had no idea how many times I cried, I angered myself for taking up this challenge.   

Many including Me, was upset for the end I have chosen for Arnav; but as a writer, as someone who volunteered to motivate abused women, and as per the need of the story, the focus had to be on Khushi at that time. I dont mean to underestimate Arnav's pain at all. 

I have to confess that I hate to separate Arnav and Khushi in any story but that ending was needed and my heartfelt thanks to everyone for understanding and respecting my decision even though you all didnt wish for the separation.

This piece is not going to be as emotional as TVK1 but emotions and outbursts do definitely come into picture when appropriate so save those tissue boxes. 

The TVK1 blog is getting ready, once done, I shall update this post with the blog info.

If you happen to stumble upon Fighting Fate,  you need to first read 
The Valiant Knight - 1 (click the title) to understand their past. 

Sit back and enjoy the trailer: 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gkF37ix-i1A[/YOUTUBE]

Thank you all once again for joining this story...

Index:

Thread 2 -       Chapter 5 

Chapter 6 

Chapter 7 

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
Fighting Fate

CHAPTER 5
Teaser

2 mile driveway into the interior of the picturesque palace premises lit in tiny golden lights, Khushi stepped down her car, her eyes first falling on the Gazebo at the farther end, that flashed many first & sweet ministrations. Lowering her head with an anxious smile, she walked inside the building in cautious steps.

Ceilings draped in Yellow & Champagne fabrics, tables decked in glittering golden linen, tall and tapered centerpieces dramatically loaded with fluffy plums of Baby's Breath, Hydrangea, with Hanging Amaranthus, the Opulent Mansion looking nothing less than a Heavenly Kingdom with a royal bloom. Every nook and corner screamed happy colors with no hint of sad tones.

ATTENTION: Friends, Thank you all for immense support and showing tremendous love to this FF: FF 😃. I am thrilled and humbled with the response and couldnt thank you enough.

However, I am seeing so much negative energy on Khushi's last statement in the previous chapter. And I am quite taken back with the way many pointed fingers saying She ruined his life. I tried to explain this as many times as I could in the past but I realize that most of you being so much in love with Arnav character forgetting the loss of Khushi. I dont think anything I say to justify her stand will convince you so I decided not to justify and would rather let the story speak for itself. Because it truly hurts to see being woman, we are unable to stand the plight of another woman. This doesnt mean that I am biased to Khushi and totally neglecting Arnav's pain. I know I cant justify this point again but you will read yourself and understand that I am not biased towards anyone's character as story progresses.

Coming back to Khushi, so far I have shown only professional front of her life. I have no plans to reveal her personal life spent within four walls anytime soon. It shall be revealed only and only in front of Arnav.

Until then, like I have always been requesting you, please dont get judgemental to any characters and regret later...

Last but not the least, I have seen many discussing the decisions taken in the story, please have healthy discussion and dont get personal and offend co-readers in the name of constructive criticism. We all are humans before we belong to any religion, caste or culture...Refrain from such comments...Please...

Love,

Deeps...

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago

congratulations on new thread...may u have many many many many more ...:)

i am so happy that the thread has started with a wow happy teaser...very very interesting teaser...the ambiance it has created is simply wow...i am already dreaming...😊

i loved ur...ATTENTION...hahaha...loved the note...

Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
succeeded in teasing us di😆

dont say its already anjali aman marriage😲

coming to Khushi's last line in last update.. sorry Amma ke chakkar mein mention karna bhool gaye

but there is nothing new to say.. The moment Khushi leaves Arnav, there is nothing left in Arnav 

she never ruined his life.. but only helped him live... only thing is that may be she forgot that without her he cannot LIVE!! 

but one thing.. staying with him also would have never been easy.. it would have again made their life hell and also the baby's..

now all am waiting is for them to come face to face!! 

lets see what the fate has in store for them.. The fate that is in your hands deep di😉

zyada bak bak na karte hue, hum toh nikal rahen yahan se.. kal milte update mein😆

bye😛

PS: Thank u rosy.. Love you🤗
Edited by MeenuArshiCrazy - 9 years ago
Waiting for the teaser

congrats on new thread
wishing this story many more threads..

waiting for mahaupdateEdited by HUMII10592 - 9 years ago
unRes...
😊 
amazing teaser...
so khushi has steped out to meet arnav..??? i guesss...
waiting for the update...
and is it really anjali's wedding...???
😲 

Edited by piyaarshi - 9 years ago
This the best note you have put so far.. Don't worry Deeps, i have decided to sit back and enjoy the story the way you want to tell it.. take careEdited by lovebarun... - 9 years ago
CONGRATZ ON NEW THREAD 🥳🥳

NICE TEASER 

EAGERLY WAITING FOR D UPDATE ⭐️
Edited by diyadivya - 9 years ago