Posted: 9 years ago
very excited for TVK2.please continue soon
commented and unresed on page 5
yeyy u r back wid season two ...gr8 ..
will watch it later n give d review :)
how much tymm plsss post soon.. Eagerly waiting.. Kuch trailer hi update kr dou na pls Deepu Mom..
awww i loved the trailer.
desperately waiting for 1st chapter.

Fighting Fate

PROLOGUE

Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it's better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together   ~The Shattered Soul

Everyone wishes to dream. Few dream about their career, some about their children and like many other, He dreamt about the life with one special person he wished to share. And when he was awakened, from building castles in the air by a thundering jolt, instead of smooth shake on arm, he looked around baffled, disconcerted, and the world around him turned cryptic and opaque with steam of unshed tears.

LIFE then echoed in the his ears, surreptitiously that it is nothing exciting but a simple four English letter word, filled with an unwanted legacy of futile and forlorn distress.

His Soul shattered, splintered, and instantly built an obscure mirror around it, becoming violently nonchalant to the world that turned askew before his eyes. Leaving behind everything that was once offered to him as a free meal, he established his own self once again, something he could call his own...the pinnacle of pride that would stay with him until last breath without ditching like the other half of his life.

Eventually in the process of giving an indignant riposte, the Shattered Soul grew more aggressive, assertive and extremely astute to guess the motive behind every gesture around it.

And he became unreachable, unapproachable to his own people, in terms of emotions.

The Moon loved the Sun so much that she died every dawn to let him breathe - The Broken Soul

Unlike many of its gender, who in this era wishes to be pampered to no limits, She never wished flowers, candle light dinners, nor any expensive accessories. All She wished and expected was to surrender herself to one single immaculate fond touch of her life. And when the innocent wish was snatched away under the wraps, She fragmented into broken tears flooding the gates of years of her dignity and well-fed pride.

Consumed by the shadows of hatred, swallowed whole by the frightening darkness, an illuminating realization whooshed away her crafty brain. Every moment betraying her soulmate by pretending perfect life, and doing complete injustice with fervor to the divine relation for the return of his tender touches, soulful kisses, solace shoulders, the feeling of helplessness unable to move on murdered her own self without a weapon.  

Calling it quits, offering freedom to him, She tried to find tiny peaceful space for herself in the monstrous world but no large space was matched to the solaced arms She was used to. She disintegrated, fractured, and cracked without shedding a single tear until one moment she was tired of hating her own self.

Instantly, She picked up the broken pieces of her whole, used every resource, every contact and every penny she had and built the first block of her success. The people she once saved became her army, the pride she remembered in his eyes became the ultimate driving force to achieve her new heights.

Alas, Life has never been fair nor too simple for her, knocking her into another round of desolation. But once bitten, twice shy as far as grief was concerned, Khushi emerged stronger than ever with only one motive of her life, to become an idol, a paragon of virtue to the entire womankind.

And She did. She became indispensable and influential to the world around her, in terms of emotions.

But she terribly lost to her heart, which has mind of its own, constantly thinking about the Man it ever loved, in everything she did, every word she spoke.

Yet there was one thing common between these 2 souls...

Love!

It was meant after all, and never dared to leave the premises. While one angered, the other yenned in the distanced love. Despite their busy day times, their nights always ended with flashes of the perpetrators who stole their hearts.

Envisioning in each other's arms, One always curled its feet and hugged its fists to its heart, while the other never failed to splay its broad palm on its heart, before the final droop of their lashes...

But then life is never predictable. A moment arrived, to grant the only wish of their weeping hearts, Destiny made every effort to bring them before each other...

And when they did, the past became history...

Edited by deepthiya - 9 years ago
OH MY GOD...deeps wt a mind blowing prologue ...its out of this world...so intense...each and every word showing emotions dripping ...both struggled and reached goals ...but end of the day both struggling inner war... the strongest thread  which was and which is and which will be always there between them ...LOVE

ur language ..the way words flowed between emotions ..some time his and some times her... .so poetic...deeps my friend u have given a wow comeback with a bang on prologue...

my my just check out ur writing style  girl ...simple awesome...such a captivating  come back by giving  one of the strongest prologue ...simply hats off

ur writing has touched new hights of professionalism...i am simply in love with prologue itself...agay kiya hoga :)...living each and every word of it right now...i am feeling strong pull...the meaning which i grasped from it...the intensity which i felt at heart...and the story it is telling in its own way...simply wow and wow...ufff maza agaya ...love u 👏

ps:The Moon loved the Sun so much that she died every dawn to let him breathe - The Broken Soul...hyeee wah wah wah...infact let me add three four more wah's ...as it says the all...wah wah wah wah ...uff now at peace ...lol..touched ...very very deep...
Edited by lalarukh - 9 years ago
ohhh woww thts the gr8 news...eksss so excited already...give some idea abt the concept soon
loved the trailer! seems this will be all on love n cute fights..