Posted: 9 years ago
I a so happy today that we got two SwaRon kisses today πŸ˜ƒ

And both of them were in SwaRon style.

First Sharon came to see swayam at the midnight bcz she couldn't kiss him on phone. Well only Sharon can do such things. Confessing and making swayam's dad fall from treadmill, and honking outside swayam's house. Thats so like Sharon Rai Prakash, our diva and swayam's laila. That peck was really cute πŸ˜³

Coming to Swayam. He kissed sharon's forehead. It hd swayamish touch in it. It was not just a kiss, but a promise that he will be there always with sharon and wil never let her face any problem alone. That kiss said a lot apart from love. πŸ˜Š

SwaRon kisses today were special and unique in their own way. Loved them πŸ˜Š
Not only it was a SwayamIsh kiss..πŸ˜›πŸ˜› it was so long tooo😳😳
I loved the fore-head one...nicely done and the scene was nice too.
The build to SwaRon kiss where Swayam said kuch hai kuch hai...Aww that was too cute...n the actual kiss...it was really nice ^_^ SwaRon hugs and kisses and we just go to heaven 😳
It was all beautiful. touchwood.Edited by Anaya.SwaRon - 9 years ago
forehead kiss scene was amazing!! I loved the way how he kissed her and said he took away all the tension 😳

Hope we keep on getting kisses like this
yayeee kissy mili so happy waiting for kisses rain 
the quick cheek peck and the deep forehead kiss both were amazing loved it
eee we got cheek kiss  and a forehead kissyyy tooo ^_^ Loved tonight's  SwaRon scene ❀️
I personally loved the forehead kiss more. As u mentioned, it was not just a kiss but it was a promise that he wont let Sharon to face any problem alone ❀️ The terrace scene was beautiful <3
Loved both the kisses. Specially the Sharon kissing Swayam. She kissed him for the first time after the patch up. :') Loved it.