Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
episode 267

wrote this on crooner 79, page 54 after seeing this episode the first time. i juts remember feeling slightly blown away and almost euphoric after seeing it.

i was extremely moved by yesterday's episode. of course, i wanted to take asr home, but that's nothing new. there was a something in that room that refused to go away; it called me in and asked me to look, you know how tough it is to look at anything while the man with perfect clavicles is before your eyes. yet, i couldn't deny the call.

but i shall digress now to another thought.

the diamond cutter was in a dilemma. he knew the stone he held in his hand was of the truest and finest white colour, a spectacular D. yet he also knew it had a few flaws and the clarity would at best make a VS1, 3 marks below flawless. now everything depends on my cut, he thought. no, he heard his thoughts self calibrate, the colour that the diamond brings with itself, what it is born with that's the basis of its worth, its beauty, his skill in cutting simply enhances that inherent beauty.

diamonds, indi? seriously.

ipk is like that stone, an absolute D colour. its innate strengths are breath taking. the possibilities are unbelievable. but it isn't flawless, currently a VS1, some might argue VS2, or higher or lower; but i am sure none will say it isn't of the highest colour, the most important parameter of a diamond according to a friend who is a dealer.

the not particularly well chosen doubles and the inconsistencies in hair/jewellery, etc., are certainly problematic. would have been less sou if the director had decided to be more particular, especially given the kind of story being told and the passion with which we all watch it. we know barun's every turn, line, tenor; sanaya has the slimmest arms in the universe, a nice plump upper arm in white badla chiffon will somehow not convince, while distracting at an intense moment. one can go on about the doubles issues. but i'll leave that to the diamond cutter.

and gaze longingly at the stone of perfect colour; come, dazzle me. through the 10x when i see the flaw, i turn my eyes and shift focus a little till i am only looking at the brilliance and fire. this is what i did last night.

fireflies, jonaki; "jugnu," she said and smiled, for a second there was the khushi i'd met many months ago. the repeat telecast had not one, three fireflies. his face lights up brighter than everything at her smile. lovely lovely moments. his second gift to her. pity she can't keep them. but that kalash is there with all its symbolism.

i never expected them to have the s word, but if it had to be, that was fine. in these matters i do trust the writers, director, and other creatives. apart from the two months post wedding, they've gone to places no soap has gone before. and in that period also there were the five days of holi with sparkling, heart stopping sequences.

but barun and sanaya in that room were riveting. beautifully structured sequence, the lights and fireflies one end, the hit on her head as he drew her into his arms at the other. in the centre: love, desire, the smoulder of passion, a man who knows it all who will love her so much that he will protect her from his own eyes if need be; a girl newly all woman, inexperienced in the ways of physical love, tremulous, worried, unable to cope with her own desire. in a darkened room, two pure souls seek to find each other, pristine white creates pools of brilliance in the deep blue night.

beautiful shots of arnav and khushi: he drapes a red curtain for her, he sits on the hay and asks her how did she know, their fumbling through the answers, his eyes fall on her shadow and start to change expression, the curtain is pulled back, she in left foreground while he in bg to the right head tilted as he looks at her, so much in those eyes. and that sublime play on the hay. not a trace of lewd, not a single cringe moment. beautiful.

last night i couldn't think beyond barun and the drama of the episode. this morning i suddenly noticed the shamrock. yes a three leaved clover framed on the wall of a hut in the middle of a jungle. and what was that mark on the door, a swastik? stranger still, clothes including dreamy white chiffon with twinkling badla, red blouse with tantalising dori, lanterns, hay, fireflies, kalash, practically everything you need! shamrock! what was going on? then came the white hanky from a very un-pristine source. what, the dear goonda's wife tucked a clean fair kerchief in her man's pocket every day.

i don't read harry potter, but somewhere in the forum over the weekend, there was talk of this being the room of requirement. of course, in jest. i have read alice though, and the feeling of falling down a rabbjt hole kept coming back.

remember heer ranjha? away from all of this there is a place for us, where we can love, our ranjha had said. what if this room was in a different reality? they're running, away away from it all. and suddenly behind a wooded area a clearing and a room with all they need and so many signs and symbols. to me, it is definitely suggestive of parallel dimension. a space for these two appears out of nowhere, fairy tale like. the beast will become prince here in the dark, beauty will be left sleeping. a shamrock will speak of the imminent defeat of the evil leprechaun who sits on the pot of gold, a white piece of cloth will spell surrender. fireflies, kalash, did i see a lotus drawing on the wall?

no, nothing was there by chance or accident.

the diamond cutter is trying new cuts to bring out the real fire in the stone's centre. and if indeed what i sense is true, i like what he's doing. the idea fascinates me. and it's been made such good use of. takes the viewer away from the ordinary and in a layered ambience, the keys to the story are laid out.

and if i'm just imagining things, no problem, at least i took the mind to places other than the office and the mall.

long post, sorry, people, just had to ruminate.
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

Cynthia ๐Ÿ‘

What a heartfelt piece

Seeing him tied and in dreams of his Khushi is really a struggle.He is tied in between his insecurities and his love which he wants to embrace but still struggling..he made an attempt and said and declared his love by his confession .

But any human being, in this condition is hard to see and he is dreaming to love and to be loved...

Thanks Cynthia for capturing is state of mind so well.unbearable though...

Thanks Faiqa, for reading and your comments.  Is it really unbearable to see our Arnav this way?  I was a little happy that it would take this kind of situation for a stubborn man like him to open his eyes.  His suffering was necessary, in my POV.  ASR was a stubborn and arrogant man who would not tumble easily.  All his misconstrued misconceptions needed to be sorted out and if it took this way then so be it!  I will explore all his feelings during the scenes all in my pov of course!
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Faiqa di I liked your write up more than the actual episodes. Some fabulous edits. My favourite was how the bangles are his mothers and the payal her mothers and how they have a hand in bringing these two together.. something so positive in this thought.. that they were always taken care of by there mothers.. maybe someone would write a story where their mothers with devi maiyya plotted to bring these two together.. what a happy story that would be.

Also thank you for all the nice comments on my 263. I loved your comment and it is here too about how Khushi was non judgemental in her love for ASR as she knelt before him. And how he trustingly submits his face in her palms like a child.. beautiful..

Rhea ๐Ÿ˜Š

Thnx for taking time .Love your thoughts.โค๏ธ

Rhea,  he never needed a redemption PERIOD .But as NANI said he always punish himself when he can'tdo anything for some one who is in trouble and he did put her enough trouble and before going to the Airport, he was avoiding her WHY because he couldn't see her going through with all of that pain and distress she's been going through because of the revelation and he didn't like that either while he was standing in that balcony of GH.I always hated this thought of redemption and that sorry later was unnecessary too.

Yes mothers were always involved in their union from Devi Maiya to his mother who directed him always on a right path no matter how disturb he was.
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
divsarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
durga akka poem is emotional akka
very well written๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
divsarunfan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Disclaimer: Please do not copy my work anywhere. If you do, please give credit. 

Episode 250 - 251 

Kahaan hai? 

Mere khamosh kamre mein chupke se aake
Gungunanewali wo jhankaar kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai timtimaate taare?
Deewar pe lagke, itraata Salman kahaan hai?

Mere berang almari par karke kabzaa
Usme bhare huye chamkile rang kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai wo shaitani mizaaj?
Mere dil ko choota wo alhad muskaan kahaan hai?

Jab wo khud rahe door, toh kyun poochta hai man
Jo kare baar baar pareshaan, wo kahaan hai?
Kahaan hai wo raahat, ke main chal diya door?
Aise mein dil ko milta chain kahaan hai?

Translation:

Stealthily entering my quiet room
And humming, where's that wind chime?
Where are the twinkling stars?
Where is that boastful Salman on the wall?

Taking possession of my colourless wardrobe
And filled with shiny colours, where are they?
Where is that mischievous temperament? 
Where is that naughty smile that touches my heart?

When she herself stays far, then why does the heart ask
The one who harasses time and again, where is she?
Where is the relief that I am going far?
Where is the peace of mind that I should be having now?

superb akka๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ‘
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

episode-262

The airport official suggests Khushi to go to the police first and comes back with legal papers. Only in that case, they will allow her and the police to watch the cc TV footage.

So khushi has to leave with broken heart.

While mami was lecturing Khushi on kidnapping, shyam tries to hear them. He gets incredulous to see their camaraderie. khushi's activity seems suspicious to him. Or moreover she asked him twice about those papers. khushi also looks at him with suspicion. she knows very well about his knavery and humbug.

In his room, Shyam gets the baby cradle; he hid those papers under it with some tape. He sees those paper is safe under the cradle.

How funny it is that a shrewd and extremely clever man like him taped such important

Papers under the baby cradle! He doesn't have any bank locker or safe!

mami calls all the five star hotel in Scotland, but arnav is not found in of those hotels. It didn't make any sense to me. How does she know that Arnav is staying in a five star hotel! He can stay in any resort or guest house. Or he can stay in any friend's house too. Anyway, she is baffled now and ponders Khushi's words. She gets eerie in anticipation, whether Arnav is really in danger! . But she aberates her thought, she is sure Arnav is fine. She tries Arnav's number also, but his phone is unreachable. Her suspicion grows more, when she thinks why the telephone operator is talking in hindi but not in scotish. She is sure, Arnav is in India. She let Khushi know about her suspicion. khushi also tells her what conversation she had with the airport official. As khushi has the address of the office, an idea comes to mami's mind. She tells her to be ready by 12, they will go somewhere.

mami is dressed in black track pant and jacket, trying to look like a detective. It's good that she is wearing appropriate outfit to go somewhere to steal something. But I'm flabbergasted to see her crudeness. They are suspecting that Arnav is kidnapped and his life is in danger. Then how mami, a woman of the age of arnav's mom, is behaving like a kid! There is no sign of grief or anguish in her visage. is it a game? but a serious matte to get worried.

mami tells Khushi about her plan to go to the airport office to steal the cc tv footage. She also gets all the necessary goods what may need to get inside the office. She got all the ideas from the movies. khushi is scared whether they will get caught or not, because there will be lot of camera around there.

mami and Khushi is on their mission to steal cc tv footage. In the dark night, mami can't even walk properly with her goggles. khushi tells her to take off her goggles, cause it's really dark. Or moreover it's not a frivolous thing, but a very serious matter. but mami wants to be her detective character! Seriously I'm fed up of her immaturity.

khushi climbs up the gate first and mami after her. They find the guard is sleeping in a chair. mami tries to faint him with chloroform. But rather making him faint the guy wakes up from his sleep. They hardly can manage to hide. Khushi chides mami what she was doing! Fortunately the guy went to sleep again. They tiptoe to the guard again and mami gets the keys from him. The keys were about to fell on the ground, but mami catches it right before it fells.

They go inside the store room next, where all the video tapes are kept. mami alerts Khushi to watch the surveillance camera. They need to cover those cameras before stealing the tapes. To block the camera, mami wants to throw liquid color with the color gun. But khushi thinks, before she can spray the color, she will be caught in the camera. So it's not a good idea. khushi asks if she brought any sharp object? Fortunately mami has that. Khushi walks to the camera, kneeling down, so that her image doesn't come in the camera. She successfully can cut the cable of the camera. When mami says it would be more thrilling if she would spray the color, khushi acerbates to hear her immature thought. She came here to get to know about Arnav's whereabouts, it's not something funny. A sudden feeling of anguish painfully constricts her heart. Tears well up in her eyes anticipating arnav's misery. mami says in a quick repartee that, Arnav is not only her husband but her nephew as well. She came here, because she is concerned for him. she chides Khushi not to be so emotional. They should complete their job for what they came for. khushi says she will not be emotional.

They start to play the tapes one after another. And after playing some tapes they find the tape of Arnav. mami screams out, look it's Arnav bitua. khushi rewinds the tape and when she sees him her heart again gets assailed with fresh reservation of pain.  Her raw emotions rise from the cavern of her heart. Tears again brim in her eyes. She touches the TV screen gently to feel him. a deluge of feelings wreak havoc in her heart mami keeps her hand on her shoulder to comfort her, but as soon as Khsuhi notices this, she controls her emotions, pretends to do dusting something off from her shoulder. She doesn't want to show her sympathy to her, cause she is low cilass phatti saree. After seeing her tenderness towards khsuhi I remember nani's comment about mami, that she looks strong from outside, but she is not bad at heart.

They finally found the footage where they saw few guys stopped Arnav inside the airport, before he can get in. so it is now clear to them that Arnav has been abducted by some people.

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoDoZWUsVmY[/YOUTUBE]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoDoZWUsVmY

credit goes to the maker

Edited by sohara - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Episode 266 Part 1

A heady giddy rushing sensation of being swept off my feet tonight as she ran from afar and flung her arms around him. Are you Barun and Sanaya today? You seem to have permeated every essence of the two lovers tonight who have finally found their way back to each other after what seems like a struggle forever.

Soft notes of music had wafted in earlier.. He wondered how his wife knew he was in some danger. She knew because on the phone he had told her wo baat. Three simple words that made everything simple between them. He loves her. All this time all those faraq padta hai and all the faraq nai padta hai  were simply this.. An expression of his love for her..

Rocky came in earlier and in his peculiarly authentic accent tried to force Khushi to eat. ASR frantically peeped from across the ventilator. His dear wife had come to rescue him and had even been hit trying to get to him. Now because of him some roadside scum was getting a chance to lay his filthy hands on her. He made an effort to remain silent hoping Rocky would leave. From across the opening he saw how frightened she was. Almost terrified she ran and then tried to hit back. She could not bear anyone laying even a finger on her.  A long time ago when they were taking their first tentative steps in love, in Nainital someone had dared to make this foolish mistake. Hurt Khushi. And ASR had lost all semblance of control even then, all those days ago. Today he poured in every ounce of strength he possessed and additional reserves came from the deep sense of violation in him. Someone was hurting her, his wife, the woman he loved and had vowed to protect. He was outraged. With a violent nerve shattering roar he willed the grill to move and it had to give away. It was exceptionally painful to watch him this angry and in agony. 

If in the very first episode the ASR music played when the ruthless millionaire partly avenged his di's and his childhood tears, today the same music plays as ASR annihilates Rocky. "How dare you?" .. On holi a random stranger had dared to dance close to his wife and even in his slightly intoxicated state, both from the bhang and happiness, ASR has shown territorial gussa. Then today there would be no stopping him. The man has fallen unconscious and a shaken ASR tries to get a grip on himself.  The adrenaline rush that had kicked in slowly subsides and Barun manages to convey this man has been held in captivity for so long. The burst of energetic violence has left him drained out , but he is more worried about another.

"thik ho tum?" And she shakes her head in disagreement.. He blamed her of an affair with Shyam. He admitted that was the reason of the contract marriage. He refused to believe in her innocence. He went missing. He confessed his love for her. She came to know he was kidnapped and somehow miraculously thankfully she managed to find him. And now he had almost killed a man trying to protect her. Must be hurt himself too. Seeing him in front of her is not enough. She needs to feel him. Hold him close to her heart. The same heart that races whenever he is near her.๐Ÿ‘ If there was ever a question of why she gives an answer today.

The world fades away. Time slows down while Arshi stand in the purest of embrace. And I use a word which is an amalgamation of Arnav and Khushi because am convinced what I just witnessed was the coming together of two souls in sheer bliss.

If he said I love you in words. If his actions right now shouted of his boundless love, how would she show her undying devotion towards her Arnavji? Whoever wrote this scene I will come run and hug you. Maybe even smother you with my tight grip in appreciation of the work of art that you have created and shared with us. 

She comes hurtling towards him.. Minute details.. Her feet rising from the ground as she literally flew into his arms. Buries her face into the crook of his shoulder. And as he stills.. breathes in this joyous feeling. His arms raise to pull her against him. What seems a lifetime ago they had stood in a hospital corridor and she had hugged him when she had been completely broken. He had remained inert even though he longed to comfort her. Today all barriers are long gone. He can reassure her and also get all the reassurance he craves from her. After all this is their very first meeting after he has said.. Khushi I love you..

Had their first hug been in the rain on that night in the parking lot? It had felt like he had snatched her just in time from the clutches of death that day. Kept her safe perhaps for himself, so that he could come alive.  All those times they thought they were moving away from each other destiny kept bringing them closer. A lovely happily melodious rendition of rabba ve plays along.. I may be wrong but I think it is the teri meri one playing..  Anger, hatred, denial, concern, care, desire all have been elements in their story.. So many moments to relive today. So many random scenes I remember today. This is the first time they have met after he has confessed his love for her to her.  He has twirled her around and touched her as the music played. The have shared a dance. His very first dance, because he never did dance before. They have shared a kiss. Her very first kiss, who would have thought it would be with that laad governor who sent her heart reeling in dhak dhaks.

The sight leaves me speechless. Ecstatic, relieved, exhausted yet soaring, falling all at the very same instant. He is safe she gets to hold him. He is alive, she is close. When he must have feared life was at one of its worst and he had no way out, suddenly everything that he needed was right there in his very arms. At the very beginning of this journey when he least expected it she had landed into his arms. It is in minutes like these a man reaches a heightened level of happiness. Almost a sense of nirvana. His eyes closed, he smiles. What an aesthetic way the makers found to express love and one's surrender to it.. 

Danger threatens. Alert they grabbed each other's hand and as IS put it beautifully, the lovebirds flew out of their cage.

What a write up Rhea๐Ÿ˜Š

I don't wann alose it again the zest of your writing so summing up here..

The sheer joy on his face having his life right in his arms ...yes His only HIS...who put her life in danger just to find her, who's been missing his scolding and his touch , his protective shell which he was always providing her even in his state of extreme love which he called I hate you...

The girl who was after his di's marriage is now after his heart and he has no problem with that .Why? he doesn't need anything now just her? WHy? He doesn't need any explanation on the night before going to the Airport making sure she can sleep comfortably ...yes because he was tired chasing all the barriers which he just broke ...his barriers of ego and self imposed MUs and all keeping himself away from her saying that Fadak nahin padta ...his past which always hindered his love for her but not any more ...he had free himself from those shackles and now he is atrying to break any barrrier which will come in between her and him.

She who is partner in crime , humain bhi fadak nahin padta...making him going through with all sorts of her mischievousness without knowing that , this is what he likes about her...this what brings him near to his childhood ...but today she put aside all and just wanna feel him, wann amake sure he is fine...wanna give one "Mauqa"  ...a chance by taking this wind of love with her to mingle with him and go on flying for their new home...Choti si Duniya...his Shyed  koi alag  si...yes they both have started collecting those twigs which were and still will be poking them but also helping them to build that Ashiyana...a HOME of their LOVE...and DREAM...decorated with all yearnings and cravings for just LOVE for each other

Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Episode 265

"Shame to shame" said mamiji. Really what a shame that all this following of clues failed to generate suspense. A few days back while mamiji and Khushi had watched the security footage and mamiji's hand had involuntarily risen to console her dear Arnav bitwa's wife I had wanted more from the scene. But today when the gruff old mamiji suggested Khushi stay back in her maternity home I felt a stirring in my heart. This lady did know the usually bright chirpy girl was going crazy with worry. And why would she not know, since it was apparent to all that Khushi loved her Arnavji to distraction and was inconsolable without him. Furthermore mamiji was in on the inside story. Arnav bitwa was kidnapped. That she conveniently forgot all this when Khushi and Arnav returned and were blaming Shyam I cannot fathom why.

And so the episode moved on. Khushi stood with her back facing Rocky.  Rocky was delightfully unruly goon like with the paan shop owner. Khushi turned and her eyes registered the scorpion tattoo. She followed him at a distance I personally thought was foolishly and dangerously too close.  Even then I was pretty sure nothing important would happen. After all nothing major had happened yet, so it did not seem probable that our heroine would find her hero. Right then in edged Rocky from behind with a menacing look metal rod. Bamm! And a blood curdling cry.

Completely random screen space for Payal.

Fade out and Khushi wakes up. Her head hurting. The light bulb, the warehouse all uncannily similar to where ASR is held hostage, but I remembering thinking this is just a red herring. She is in a completely different place. Don't get your hopes high. They cannot meet yet. Then comes that ventilator. On the other side is ASR sitting. Am still worried though. What if they don't get to know how close they really are? His head lolling to the side, exhausted stance, eyes unfocused. He is somehow holding on. Suddenly a familiar gust of soothing wind and he sits up straight. She stills on the other side of the wall too. Rabba ve happily chimes in.. Both drawn to what lies beyond the wall. They have felt each other's presence. Utterly improbable, but their heart knows that the one it beats for is somewhere close. It does not seem unbelievable. It does not seem corny. All it shows is how magically compelling it is to watch their love story. And I shake my head and think, could it have been any other way.. They cannot be kept apart for long. Love was always destines to find its own way. If I could compose music, pen down poetry, paint a picture or even borrow verse from Shakespeare I would still not be able to fully capture how ethereal the scene felt.

Tenderly with so much love Arnav's shaky hand reaches out to touch the wall.  He can't comprehend what it is that is calling out to him. Khushi's hand is right there across the barrier ready to reach out to him. A beautiful riveting long drawn out breathless expectant moment of mehsoos. Memories.. The first time his senses were thrown in disarray seeing her in red.. His color on her.. They lay entwined in a swirl of colors.. He had fallen and taken her with him.. Fallen.. In love?  Holding her dainty foot and putting on her ma's Payal.. An intimate man woman moment.. Whom do you give such a right to? He had wanted to take care of her. She had run upto him and flung herself into his arms.

He stands up now. The feeling that she was somewhere near could no longer be ignored. How badly he had wanted to capture her inviting lips in his and maybe even do a lot more? How badly she wanted to experience what this man could make her feel? Both restless. Almost a sense of dance, where the dancers are trying to seek out each other, as on the opposite sides of that wall these two took complimenting steps exactly in sync. Not even sure what it is that they ache to find. The music picks tempo to match their movement.. enhances the escalating mood..  She closes her eyes and whispered "Arnavji".. A prayer that carried to him.. Drum beats, was it, that kicked in? His gut feeling was correct. She is right here.. "Khushi?" .. 

Our clever ASR finally comprehends. She is across the wall. His fist hit the wall in impatience. He has to get to her. As always brilliant body language of Barun.  And while ASR shows urgency Khushi shows another wonderful emotion.. Relief.. She lets go.. Ipk understood emotions perfectly. She has kept her worry in check because there was a much more vital task to take care of. Find Arnavji. Now that she has found him she allows herself to break down in relief. Sinks to the floor. And Khushi sobs sweetly flinging herself against the wall.

Resourceful as always he has figured out they can talk through the thankfully well placed ventilator.  What is in his voice.. "Khushi.." breathlessness.. Worry.. Relief.. Love.. The high pitched rabba ve as she finally climbs up and they see each other was one of the two things that felt out of place to me. The second being the apparent set of wrong hands on either side.

Their fingers are entwined through the grill. His face has immeasurable peace in its expression. He is so happy to see her. I detect a dash of pride as well at his jhalli girl's ingenuity. He is grateful he gets to see her. And paramount he is delighted to see her display of love towards him. Because isn't this whole scene simply about that wondrous feeling called love?

She is smiling too. The imminent danger forgotten as they revel in the miracle. "Aakhir humne aapko dhoondh hi liya.." .. Words that tell him how much she has been through.. He nods.. "Dhoondh liya tumne".. Barun's rendition of Arnav has brought tears to my eyes time and again. All that his expressions convey if I sit to write this take might not ever end.. What has she really found? Colors in the dull life of the haunted shadows of ASR? Laughter in a broken boy who had forgotten to smile? Faith in the deep crevices of the sardonic man's tender heart? Love, when he thought he was incapable of experiencing this gift? Or breath in a man who had forgotten how alive he could feel? She clutches onto his hands brings her face closer. On holi she had displayed this same love and he had been touched beyond belief then too, but now after he has admitted his love for her when he had not expected her to be in front of him here she stood clearly very much in love with him too. He savours the feeling..

She loses control and behaves like a girl wanting reassurance.. He gladly takes over the mantle of the in control male.. "Khushi.. Shhh.. I am okay".. And now that I have seen you my darling and can feel all your love and care, how in the world can I be anything but okay?.. Are what his laconic words feel like to me.. He wants to break the grill to come to the other side. . She catches hold of his fingers even more desperately.. He had let go those very fingers at the airport, but today she can no longer bear even the slightest distance. His face shows the delight he feels. How do you tell a person you love him without uttering the words? You hold on to his fingers more firmly than ever and let your eyes and streaming tears do all the talking.. He understands. He is calm and indulgent.. Talks to her like you would to a child.. She brings out the same feeling of care and protectiveness in him.. Of course she also brings out other extremely grown up related feelings in him too, as we will soon get to witness and swoon over..

"Hum ye sab discuss ker lenge baad main.. phele mujhe ye grill torni hogi" .. He wants to break the grill.. she tries to help.. And why is it that even this slightly male dominant air that Arnav has of doing it himself and sending Khushi down, lest she hurt herself, feel this attractive? Quite independent minded I am, still completely smitten by this chivalrous protective Arnav. When her eyes couldn't see him there is an beguiling moment of innocent panic.. "Arnavji?" .. He seems to be bewitched by his wife showing all her love. Looking at the number of times I seem to mention this I guess this is what enchants me most today. His happiness at her openly unguarded display of love. The makers of the show almost consistently and unfailingly accurately understood this emotion and the actors portrayed it to perfection.

Into the frame creeps Rocky's arm to make this lovers meeting even more captivating. He is serving her good food, did you notice? He lets slip in a thick accented voice, he had hit her. Poor guy has just signed his near death sentence. ASR doesn't take kindly to people laying a finger on his wife. "Usne maara tumhe?" The rage and helplessness portrayed as ASR tightens his grip on the grill, his entire body convulsing forward. She doesn't care. All she can think of is it led her here.. to him.. He can't let it go this easily.. "usne tumhe maa..".. The lips purse.. he can't even bear to utter those words out loud.. How dare someone hit his Khushi.. "tumhe kuch ho jata toh?" .. How many times has he shouted these words before.. All the while his body seems to thrash out with the pent up anger, frustration.. And she smiles almost at peace through her tears.. "What's so funny? Muskura kyu rahi ho?" .. Here he is completely freaking out in anxiety and this jhalli girl smiles.. What the.. This intermingling of English words and Hindi in ASR's dialogue add so much to the character for me.. He is worried and less in control.. So naturally more English comes out in his thoughts.. Stylish classy this man thinks in English. You just know it.. I have seen a lot of actors try to mimic this English speaking modern air and not get it right while Barun with his slightly ajeeb accent fits in perfectly into character. He moulds it in such a way that it is impossible for me to now see a havard returned progressive intelligent character on screen without comparing him to Arnav Singh Raizada.

"Itne din jo ho gaye aapki daat sune".. She has missed his anger, that is also an essential definitive part of who he is. She has missed him so much. Khushi can't controlled the laughter any longer, while words desert him. Perhaps there is nothing left to say at this moment. His fingers again find hers. Who cares if the world is coming to end.. Who cares if their lives are in danger.. Who cares of anything.. The present is now.. And in this now they have just lived an eternity. They have each other. Safe in their sight. And sure it would have been even better if he could engulf her in his longing arms. Certainly it would have made her feel safer if she could feel his protective arms around her, but the touch of fingers and sight of the face they and with them we have been starving to get a glimpse of is enough to not want anything else.

A slight calming down as they get to gratefully drink in each other's presence. The frayed rope is put to use and the piano notes woo us further. He decides to ask the most important question.. "Khushi tumhe pata tha main koi musibat mein hun.. Kaise?"..  In flashes those words.."Khushi I love you".. Her quiet eyes find his.. And though I do think Sanaya might have given an even better take throughout the 20 odd minutes if Barun was actually in front of her, the episode was nevertheless close to perfect.  

Fantabulous take Rhea.
I highlighted so many lines, but my damn browser crashed. and when i reloaded again, I just couldn't highlight the lines. strange! 
your words about arnav was killer.
like you I also was mad at mami for not trusting Khushi when shaym imprudently blamed her for seducing him. How could she forget so soon! Didn't she see her immense love, her restlessness and her desperation to get Arnav back!
your description of their memory was too good. i especially loved your thought on anklet scene and the diwali almost kiss scene. yup, yup, he actually wanted to do more with her on that day. he just couldn't bridle his passion for her. why don't you write your review on the diwali episode?
I absolutely loved how you described the mehsoos and comparison with dance was so thoughtful.
wrong hand...rightfully said. those wrong hands irked me so much! it ruined the intensity.
i didn't notice that Rocky served her better food! But I sure was laughing, how the way he talked to her.
Barun's accent is good in monosyllables. But he can't continue the American accent in long conversation.
The episode was excellent. and both Barun and Sanaya was beyond excellent.
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Hi blaster friends how are all friends๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿค— just to share a small info got a invisible coolbie award as they just see my updates not me ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† so the silver jubilee extension thread of Arnav and Khushi  episode 268 the tail end of hut romance and the bad boys again take back out Arnav and Khushi left alone in her white saree how all thought it was a SR when it was 1st telecasted๐Ÿ˜‰ 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
hey, chalhov,

congratulations, madam coolbie... and it is great to see you. what's up? ha ha there was so much screaming about the sr situation, though if you ask me there was more than just sr going on here. me still zonked by the 267 fireflies.

great to see you and all the best... ๐Ÿค—
Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago