Blast from the Past Thread #25 Extn ** Khushi, I... ** P 119, Ep 274 - Page 54

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Got it Indi. Yes thats what exactly I meant.
Her being over frenetic initially and super cool working like a pro after she came to know what happened.. didn't quite work. A balance would have been good.It looked as if  her concern was more about not raising suspicion than his well being.
I rest my case.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Heard the term Method acting for the first time on an Indi's thread few months ago ,dont remember the title but with Diwali pool side pics where he winces in pain.  I guess that mention was from rom Stg1. There were some great posts on that thread including Ipoona, Mr Darcyfan, Javeria and all.

Inspired, thanks for that scientific insight into it here.

Altho, for me both script and acting weighed in equally in making ASR what he is. With a dearth in either of these, he just wouldn't have been what he has been.
Edited by Horizon - 9 years ago
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Episode 264

A single bright blinding light bulb swung from the ceiling. His eyes were closed as he lay slumped across the chair he had been bound too. ASR. Even now in this state I feel the energy that radiates from him. Rocky the kidnapper with the scorpion conveniently tattooed on his hand walks in. I just realized that the scorpion could be a clever connection to our very own resident scorpion at Raizada mansion. Yes it took me so long to realize this connection...  I can see how this rocky could have been thought of as having a bigger more important role to play out in the larger scheme of things. The actor does have some screen presence. Even the mild looking spectacled thug with the gun who cornered khushi the night before had a sinister quality to him. Shyam, himself had a convincing mask of the pleasant soft spoken respectable middle class man. Turned out he was a deranged amoral  villanous sorry excuse for a man.

His hands fidget . ASR can never be completely helpless can he?  Life decided his parents would be snatched away from him, his sister and he would be throw on the streets. He created India's leading fashion house in answer. Bought back his ancestral haveli only to have it demolished.  Life decided to show him his love had broken his heart and threatened to break his di's marriage, he decided to make that very girl, whom he had given his heart to, his wife. You can tie him but what you can't do is break his spirits.

The steely eyed glint in his eyes as he challenged rocky, who soon won't even know what or rather who hit him. Unflinching stare, ASR music playing, a true fighter is this man. Even now extremely resourceful and intelligent. The actor intelligent enough to make the frayed ropes look believable.

In fact when this whole kidnapping business seemed to dull my brain. When nothing felt truely convincing, when the urgency failed to get through when long minutes of chasing, hiding, sneaking, pleading of everyone hardly got the tension across it was one scene with this man who did not speak a single word, but managed to make me not only belief he was facing a deadly situation, but also have faith that he had the will and the wit to get himself out of it.

No unnecessary yelling at his captors, no threatening out loud, a single silent look is enough to tell you they will pay hell. It was never only with his family or khushi that ASR was memorable, but how he faced and conquered the world while still inherently loving that also has me obsessing over this make belief character.

Khushi sort of handled Shyam well when she followed him. Very next day she is in the red dress and I know they are destined to be reunited today. ASR has opened the ropes. Freed himself. He doesn't know yet what happens next, but we do. A treat is in store for us as Khushi and Arnav meet again. I keep forgetting the separation isn't all that long, somehow it feels like eons have passed since I have seen him to my hearts content. And if I mere viewer of the show feel this way imagine how khushi must feel away from her Arnavji... It's time for them to meet again.. see you there..

Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
indu,

totally agree without the writing asr would never come along. but what i found noteworthy about the actor who had walked straight into the character and owned it fully is that when the writing began to falter he still managed to keep asr alive and breathing.

also i do believe the acting inspired the writing as well... serials are written on an ongoing basis and while the basic graph of character must have been strong it all got better and more shaded as we progressed maybe because the writers felt teh character more and knew how far barun clould take it. gives a writer confidence to explore when the actor can deliver..

ah yes, totally agree about khushi's cool... something not quite it about the way it was written. achhi bahu versus lover and real girl i guess. not worrying others more important... not. yet that is what happened.

Edited by indi52 - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: BarunDiwani

The Confession: Part two

Khushi, I love you!

his husky whisper, straight from his heart to her ear, closer to her than he ever has been.
her chest stopped heaving, by
now she had a grip on the phone with both hands. She had been worried sick about him. nothing felt right about his
leaving. The smile that came so easily otherwise refused to grace her lips. Strong premonitions woke her to his voice
calling out for her in every possible way imaginable in a brilliant haunting scene. so sureal but at the same time so damn
real. she was beside herself, so much that Di and Nani arranged for her to join him but then her fears took shape futher
when she found out that he hadn't reached London.

The last she saw him, he left despite her begging and trying all in her power to stop him till she proved her innocence.
he left. 

She could have just gottn mad and ignored these unsettling feelings she had about his well being, but she could never could she?
Once she had decided that she simply wouldnt talk to him to avoid the "acidity"  and to her horror, it resulted in him fainting. Nothing mattered at this point, not her acidity nor his laad governing. ๐Ÿ˜†

Simply her Arnavji, she had a need to do whatever necessaary to  make sure he is ok. Even after he came to and attempted to get up, she stoped his fall one side after the other, she stood there still with him in a worrtied state till he finally said in and ASR rood manner but still to be found beyond sexy by his sick twiste phangurls "Hato" "move!"
That is some memory ..How utterly he said that to her who was worried as hell..aap theek tou hai na

If he always needs to see her smiling, she also needs her Arnavji to be the ASR as we know him...shaitan or rakshas, he is hers to yell at to fight with and to take care of when need be, every bit of him. If he needed to protect her, save her, so did she.

yeap...she got attracted towards him because of that because he always provided her enough to get back to him and that was the way of venting her pent up hidden emotions through which they both can measure each other's intensity.

"baat aap ki hai toh farq padta hai"..."aapke bina toh hum"

she told him before he left, an out and out declaration of what he means to her, and its the magnitude of those feelings only get clearer after he leaves. Distance make the heart grow fonder after all, throw in a slew of worry thanks to a 6th sense and you've got all sorts of gadbad  and Sanaya does a brilliant job of displaying with her body language, expressions and dialogue delivery.๐Ÿ˜Š

A moment thats recently became a person favorite is at the Mahadev temple, how she prays to  Him for the protection of her Arnavji. The urgency , the anxiety so so so well emoted with in her voice and the slight jerky movents from right to left...

"unse kahiye ki woh jaldi waapis aajaye...woh... hum..."

Her unfinished sentence said it all, the dil ki baat.
Then our classic Khushi that she is goes on to plea Mahadev not to tell DM...the offchance the DM feel jealous of Mahadev that He found out her dil ki baat first. yep fell in love with this moment. hope to uncover many such moments as this Kidnapping episodes are my least watched...

hehe Pagal..most likely the trait ASR can't live without...and now its chrystal clear to Khushi that she simply can't live without her Arnavji.

So imagine carrying these realizations or rather admitting of love and then the worry that he maybe in trouble, then he is unreachable or the text he sent is not like him...Sanaya sunk her teeth into this complexity...Keeping khushi intact.

Then a phone call...Di confirms is Chhotte...can she be anything but overwhelmed? from the second she took that phone, a tight grip on it suggesting how badly she wants to be close to him, to protect him, but the helplessness also evident... the tears of joy flowed in

Kh..."  is all he could get out before she grabs the phone by both of her hands, closing her eyes, her chest heaving, and her dhadkanien tez more than ever. a womanl in love. she just wants to take him in and his voice in,  i bet she was dying to hear  her name in his voice. She may have always felt the magic and the belonging in it.

Always , she loves hearing her name and  responds too even in sleep.

"aap hamein iss tarah sabke saamne mat bulaiye" she told him once when he decided to go to a party to so he could say sorry to her. Perhaps at the time she was taken back by how personal it sounded.

the tears keep rolling down her face, while the phone has so blissfully become him.
"Khushi, i'm fine mien teek hoon ok?" he blurted with an attempt of conviction. She didn't have to ask, he just knew to tell her this. She cried and cried silently but through their connection, mehsoos, he just knew.

"Please mat ro" (Please don't cry) ... almost whispering he pleads to her

"Rabba ve" seeps in...the slow sad one

"Khushi Bas"..."Stop" ... have we seen anything so so sweet? 

"khushi rona band karo" (khushi stop crying)

He kept begging for the tears to stop but how could she after all the emotions she's endured in the past some 24-48 hours. though the phone call at this moment was a huge relief, it was probably the "what ifs" and that set fear of losing a loved one that only set off more tears, so she keeps crying...far away from the rest of the family, she created that space just for him, her and their windy connection.

Choti si Duniya just in between them right now

The always chatty Khushi doesn't say a word, she just mehasooses and listens on, his voice, him.

Then a sudden change in the tides, the dariya succumbs to the kinara...๐Ÿ‘

"KHushi mei"

"Khushi mein tum..."

She closes her eyes, trying to mehsoos something, but certainly not anticipating these words.

"Khushi, I love you"

Her eyes flew open as the strong wind gusts surrounding them become stronger and more defined.

A silence sustains the universe, A lone tear, much different from any tear she has ever cried, fell from her right eye.  ๐Ÿ‘

she felt the slight smile and relief inside him while leaving her speechless. leaving me speechless...

Soft piano notes come in. A joyful smile comes on her face, he hangsup ever so painfully. But he said what he needed to

The joy quickly turns to sadness and dismay. but the phone, she looks at it as if were him, his face, his mouth that just said those words.

She put the phone to her chest, a sacred place where only a wife or a lover allows the man she loves. 

How intimate...who needs pheras khushi? He had already become hers, contract marriage or not. she holds the phone even tighter at her chest and allowed the smile once again to grace her face. She slowly walks away to be alone.

Just a lovely scene in the corridors where she thinks back to all of his halted "Farq" YES YES YES KHUSHI... all of those times,  he stopped short the farq was there...infact it was too much for him to handle.

Her "Hum bhi aapse I love you dammit comes much later but I so heart it in this moment.

Magnificiently done IPK!

DROOL CORNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ami super cool with all the drools๐Ÿ‘

Love your lines how that phone becomes him for her  and how she walks away from family

to create that privacy...yes as always in between moments ...but this time she is moving away towards him to embrace him the way he is all him just for herself...by submitting herself too.

Nice come back with beautiful posts๐Ÿ˜Š
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Horizon

Confession of An Atypical Love..

"Love is an irresistible desire to be desired irresistibly"

- Robert Frost

She fell into his arms one fine evening that altered the conformation of his constellations permanently. 

He was raged beyond belief. Briefly, she tried to get away, but he wouldn't let her...and pulled her closer as if that's the order of the universe.

A not so quintessential mohabbat breathed life...burgeoned... buttressed rather strangely amidst deliberate hostility. The mohabbat in him could never diminish even after his umpteen efforts to shun it and run away.

He gave her ample reasons for nafrat .. to hate him boundless. She screamed, she squabbled, she shivered, she sobbed...yet she survived... and could never leave him.. tightly tethered by that bond of nafrat. After all love and hate, both such very intense emotions, separated only by a fine line. But either, mighty enough to keep the two bonded. ๐Ÿ‘

According to legends, Vamana (an avatar of Lord Vishnu) asked only for 3 feet of land from the king Mahabali (grandson of Prahlada) that the latter gladly granted. But vamana, with his supreme power grew immense and encompassed two worlds in two steps that the benevolent king had no way but to bow down for the third foot in front of this who initially seemed like a young unassuming boy.  A classic analogy in Hindu scriptures when something expands unrestrained.. that one has no place to escape.

For arnav singh raizada, the fierce emotion that remained steadfast amidst the carnage of a myriad of other emotions, anger, denial, mistrust, reluctance, hatred, is, the love nestled in his heart for her. He has no qualms to bow down in front of this insurmountable feeling today. At gunpoint when his mortal existence seemed in jeopardy he submitted to his blazing inner truth... that she IS his existence.. wazood.. astitva!

And she would know that TODAY! 

He has always said the most important things without much ado, without any prelude..

"Shaadi karni hogi.. mujh se" on a dark night, by the pool side he asked.. rather commanded.. her. He would have perhaps said the exact same thing on the terrace that day with a totally different timber in his voice and eyes, sending shivers down her spine, of a different kind than on the pool side, alas.. if only he were to reach onto the terrace not enduring that great implosion at its door step!

When he left her at the airport, a sudden vacuum engulfed her... aap chale gaye tho hum saansein hi nahi le payenge...I wouldn't be able to breathe if you leave...her saansein ruk jayengi moment... as her life force went away with him.

Air, how this element is essential for survival... how love always found its way in the same element ...a gust of wind breezed past and the phone rang. When Akash passed on the phone to her, as she heard her arnavji on the airwaves, this time around they carried a message that profusely aerated her much stifled soul in his absence...

"Khushi"..a barrage of tears unleashed down her eyes as she heard him call her name huskily .. she is missing him bad.. real bad. she needs him here.. by her side...right now.. dearly! After a very brief hesitant mumble, a very unlike his assertive self, the words encased in his heart all these months, at last made their way to his airways...and attained a harmonic tune ..that she is longing to hear for long now..

"Khushi, I love you"! 

The non-conformist Arnav Singh Raizada confesses...

"If there is no light or no tomorrow, if there is no right and wrong, if there are no dos and don't s, if there are no expectations, no responsibilities,  if the world ceases to exist.. amidst this adversity, there is only one bloom hidden intact in my heart... that direly needs to reach yours.. that is my love, the truth that I love you!"

She held that phone close and dear as if that is her life line, as if she cannot let that moment lapse, as if there is nothing else she would rather want to hear. All her queries since long seemed to be answered.. "nahi understand... aap samjhayiye hume"... he did today.. in his own laconic way. Ironically, sometimes the... samjhana...explanation to the most complex things lies in simple facts.. that he loved her!

Those Gulzar lines, talked about many times, come back ringing.."pyar koi bol nahi.. pyar aawaz nahi... Noor ki boond hai sadiyon se baha karthi hai (love has no words, no voice.. it is only a droplet of light flowing since eons.)  That noor ki boond...a droplet of radiance...that lone drop of tear rolled down her cheek... at the profundity of the moment!

Love, that has been knocking on their doors since long and been masquerading behind various faces by a pool side, inside a white SUV, on a dance floor, and many more .. has at last unveiled itself most ceremoniously in their lives!                                             

Horizon๐Ÿ‘

Beautiful piece..

He always was in love with her only the DISTANce and FEAR of this HAMESHA not seeing  her made him to leap and say what he wanted to say that dreadful night.

Elements of IPK always act as messenger and wind was their private messenger and always remains in between them to make them feel , mehsoos each other with their presence ..
She is hime with him ans he is home with her 

Loved this line of yours

there is only one bloom hidden intact in my heart... that direly needs to reach yours.. that is my love, the truth that I love you!"

Thnx for reading and commenting on my 258, Yes Zaroorat and it's realization has seeped in them...it is mutual and now we are entering in a different zone...
Edited by ArshiHamesha - 9 years ago
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

hi all,

needed to celebrate the return of the man, the tremendous meeting between two lovers... we have been missing him... moping some of us. as rhea noted... 265 and he is here...

made this vm with a song that is also from this period. hope you enjoy.

the song... yes, when someone comes, there will be joy and happiness. my wait for the man in these words too... and rashid khan has sung it so so well.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=07FzHMBFQmA&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

an attempt at translating...

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge
flowers will bloom in the courtyard

barsega saawan, barsega saawan
the rain will come down in torrents

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous
(my translation, i thought this word meant more than just in torrents, it had emotion in it)

do dil aise milenge
and how two hearts shall meet

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge

naina tere kajrare
your eyes are kohl lined

naino pe hum dil hare hai
i've lost my heart to these eyes

anjane hi tere naino ne
unknowingly your eyes (or your eyes may be strangers but they...)

waade kiye kai saare hai
have made many promises to me

saanso ki laye madhyam chale, tose gaye
the flow of my breath has slowed, for you are gone

barsega saawan, barsega saawan

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous

do dil aise milenge

aaoge jab tum saajna
when you come, my love

angana phool khilenge

chanda ko taaku raaton ko
i stare at the moon at night

hai zindagi tere haathon mein
my life is in your hands

palko pe jhilmil taare hain
on my lashes are twinkling stars

aana bhari barsaato mein
please come when the rains are dense

sapno ka jahaan hoga khelaa khelaa
the world of dreams will brighten up and bloom

barsega saawan barsega saawan

jhoom jhoom ke
dancing and joyous

do dil aise milenge

This is what I am listening over and over...Love it ..

as I said before...a serene touch with nice flow of scenes and Hot steamy actions of these two makes it more hotter.
My fav song yes inebriation in his voice to meet hers 

Beautiful
Mysticaldivine thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

Promo for episode 265

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 31st May 2012 Promo Finally Arnav and Khushi meet !!
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wtXJEQKJts8[/YOUTUBE]

Kate I love this promo 

Thnx 
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
faiqa,

thanks for what you say of the "in the rain" vm... hot and steamy, huh? you know they just look at each other and a fire starts somewhere... so happy you are watching again and again... me honoured. inebriation in him at the thought of her... i was watching 301 just now, a bit... you know where he flings coffee on her and she throws tea at him... then he grabs her and wants to kiss her... beautiful dialogues and hot steamy stuff there... but what just had me ughshjdjjsing was when hp rudely interrupts, a) asr jerks khushi back into his arms and keeps on holding her thrusting her face into his chest practically and b) the thick desire clouded voice in which he says tell them we're coming... aaargh. the sexiness of these two and with full clothes on, no kissing touching nothing... please save me...

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
^^^
Not letting go in front of HP.. me dead..

And his lagi tumhe after that scene as they stood before naniji..  am ready for all the marks on my hand if someone asks in that timbre of intimate whisper.. lagi tumhe? Edited by aarwen - 9 years ago