ISHRA snippets: Ishq ki Saazishein-Pg 75 Completed

vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Hello YHMians,

I know I already am delayed with the other 2 stories of mine but I couldnt stop writing this. This will be small snippets or scenes from my imagination. The BG story is the same as in the show. I am calling this series as Ishq ki Saazishein...So the first snippet is below...hope you like it...not proof checked..so excuse the errors!

Mihika-Mihir wedding is around the corner and the entire Iyer family with their damaads are on the wedding preparation full swing. Trisha and Neil's wedding is a month away from theirs due to the horoscope problem.

Amidst all the fun and frolic, the busy wedding preparations there is something else happening too. All are too busy and yet there is someone who misses the Jhansi ki rani mode of his wife. The busy tasks have kept her out of her lecture modes and oblivious to himself, he feels a pinch inside him.

He himself is surprised that he had started enjoying those silly nhok jhoks and lectures so much that now when she didn't do it, he missed them all...or rather he missed her! Yes, that was the truth which he wouldn't want to confess even to himself.

She was there around for doing every duty of hers, for Ruhi, for the Bhalla family but then she didn't have time for answering back to him in her true trademark style. Initially, he was relieved to get rid of her lectures but then soon, he felt annoyed and ignored when she didn't stop by to reply back to his mocks and taunts.

He reasoned to himself that it was his ego which was getting hurt by her indifference and the fact that she didn't have time to spare for him but no, it wasn't just the ego...it was much more!

Unlike his original self, he tried to create situations where she would be forced to be with him and he knew that the more she was around him, the more compelled she would be to lecture back because he knew that he was irresistible for her. Yup, that was his male ego speaking but it was blended with a special feeling for her!

On evening, Raman came home tired. He took away his coat and undid his shirt buttons. The heat was taking a toll on him. He waited for Ishita to come in with his cool drink which he demanded on his way to the room. He threw the coat on the bed, and purposefully threw away the shoes and socks on the floor. He left them all at random places with a special purpose. He sat back on the couch resting his head on the head rest and put his legs on the glass table.

Everything he did were enough reasons to irk and annoy Ishita. He knew Jhansi ki rani would come in with her talwar sharp lectures and puncture his ear drums. He sure wanted that entertainment and waited eagerly.

He closed his eyes and started his count down when he heard footsteps at the door. He heard the juice glass being placed on the table before him but he wondered why she didn't start lecturing about the misplaced coat, socks and shoes and above all, she hated when he put his legs on the glass table like this.  She always asked him to stretch out the legs on the couch or lay on the bed.

He squint his eyes to check what was going and what she was doing. He was shocked to see their servant maid slowly doing all the chores of putting back things in their respective places.

He sat up straight and enquired in annoyance, "Ishita kahaan hai?"

The maid politely replied before walking out, "Ishita bhabhi raat ke khaana banaa rahi hai...aapko kuch chaahiye bhaiya?"

That made him more irritated. He instantly said, "nahi...tum jao..."

He ranted angrily, "mera poora plan ek jhatke mein flop kardiya uss madrasan ne...beta Raman kuch aur soch..."

Ruhi gave the perfect excuse one evening. Her tuition teacher had called in sick and Ruhi was struggling to finish the maths homework. She came complaining about it to Raman. Ishita had obviously directed Ruhi to him. Blame it on his proud proclamation that he was strong in maths and she had happily accepted defeat to him. He smacked mentally, "uss bewakoof ne mujhe hi ullu banaa diya..."

But he wasn't the one to take it up alone. He gave some initial guidance to Ruhi and she started doing the homework. After that, he walked to the door and loudly yelled out her name, "ISHITAAA"

Ishita rolled her eyes at his loud call and handed over the duty to the maid and walked to the room before he auctioned her name again.

"kya hai? aise kyun chilaa rahe teh aap?"

Raman glared at her but inwardly he was grinning like a kid who got his much awaited candy. He replied to tease her more, "Uss din jab main Sheela kejwani ko laaya tha, tumne kaha tha ke tum padha logi Ruhi ko...par ab jab woh ek din nahi aayi, tab bhi tumhe time nahi hai??"

Ishita looked at Ruhi and then replied, "Aap bhi padhaa sakthe ho, right?"

"Haan padhaa toh saktha hoom...par kya karoom? Ruhi ko bhi tumaare lectures sunne ki aadhat lag gayi hai...usse toh bass Ishima chahiye..."

He hadn't even noticed his slip as he blurted it out in an accusing manner. She was quick to pick it up and the realization that he was missing her lectures gave her a small smile. Unaware of her, his intense poring look gave her an instant blush. Her cheeks turned a shade of pink as her eyes forcefully met his for a long moment. That instant, both forgot the rest of the world. It was just him and her, a husband and wife who were trying hard to break open their hard shells and get closer to each other. He literally found himself drowning in those dark deep eyes while she tried to search for the deeper meanings which his eyes were conveying to her. In turn, her eyes weren't any less commuting to him.

Tere Naina.. Has Diye, Bas Gaye Mere Dil Mein, Tere Naina.

Tere Naina.. Has Diye, Bas Gaye Mere Dil Mein, Tere Naina.
 Mere Dil Mein Jo Armaan Hai Paaas Aake Zara Dekho Na
Dil Ke Taar Mein Hai Sargam Chede Koi Hai Abb Koi Anjana

Yeh Pyaar Ki Hai Baatein, Kuch Ankani Mulakatein 
Oho Aise Hi Milte Hain, Milte Ke Machalte Hai Do Dil Jawaan..

Tere Naina.. Tere Naina.. Has Diye
Bas Gaye Dil Mein Tere, Mere Naina..
Ab Dekho Mil Gaye Ho To Phir Se Na Kahin Kho Jana 
Ankhon Mein Hi Rehna Bahaon Mein Tum Mere Sojana

Ankhon Mein Hi Rehna Bahaon Mein Tum Mere Sojana...
O Ho Mere Paas Tu Jo Aaye, To Khuda Mujhe Mil Jaaye
Ho Ho Hothon Ko Hothon Se Milne De Silne De Door Na Ja..

Precap for the next: Ruhi ki padhaayi aur phir Subbu ki entry! 

Part 2

Part3

Part 4 

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Part 8

Part 9

Part 10

Part 11

Part 12

Part 13

Part 14

Part 15

Part 16

Part 17

Part 18

Part 19

Part 20

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Vidya, pls continue.I like it.😊
parjay thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Amazing piece of creation.. loved it so much... will wait for d nxt update... 😊
yhmfever thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Awnnn that was soo cute !!
I really hope to see a phase like this on the show
where raman misses ishita !!

Continue soon !!
pm me if possible !!
alwaysaTVFan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res :)

Edited... Beautiful :)

But short :( and the precap has me on curious mode. When u updating next :D

#YehDilMaangeMore

And thumbs up to the title :)Edited by always_a_TV_fan - 9 years ago
felciya thumbnail
It's a cute OS. I liked it. 
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome start...raman missing ishitaand then his plans to make ishita come to him to give her lectures was soo cute and funny 😃 😃

Very beautiful story...eager to read next part..update soon and thank you soo much di 🤗

Tanyaarora11 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Wow! That's just too good. Update soon and please pm me.
Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
omggg this ws super cute..esp ending..total ishra-ish...
exploringmyself thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
loved it.. plz upd8 it soon :)