Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

desikalakaar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Would love to read more!! You write beautifully. 
ZaaraBB thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
now this is took good. thanks for the pm..waiting for a hotter n spicier part
omshreejaanu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome update Vidya!!
Ahem ahem!! Raman wants more n Ishu wants to wait!!
Update soon.
debomaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Loved it!😊
Can't wait for the next part..perhaps we are going to witness their confession
PoohLover thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Diii diii   😃 😃

It it a coincidence that whenever i read a romantic updatee of yours it rains and i just enjooy the updateee mooore ❤️

I loove the way you put forward your own version of the bed breaking scene...i just loove it ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️

And then the teasing part of romi and mrs bhalla...that was indeed sooo funny 😆 😆 😆

The sharing of bed and then hugging each other and staying like that even when they have wokes up was truly beautiful 😳 😳

Awesooome blossom updatee di...thank you sooo sooo much 🤗 🤗

LoseYouToLoveMe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Brilliant update Vidya Di!Thanks fr pm!Sorry fr late reply!Waiting fr next!Pls continue soon!
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello YHMians, back with a new part...sorry for the delay...hope u like it...

If there are errors, pls excuse them... 

Thanks to all who liked and commented...ur comments really mean a lot...thanks a ton

Part 17:

She knew that it would get out of control and nothing could stop them if he continued this sensual play on her. She shivered under his first touch on her bare skin under the kurta and instantly stopped his hand from moving further up. He looked at her enquiringly wondering what stopped her. Wasn't she ready for this? Her eyes told him a different thing altogether. She wasn't denying him anything but then she spoke up against her own thoughts, "Please no Raman...not like this...please thoda patience rakho"

He impatiently pulled out his hand off her and then turned away muttering, "I am sorry". He didn't want to rush things with her but in a spur of the moment, he knew he lost control and went over the top.

She straightened her clothes and sat up. He felt a little odd to face her and she was no less embarrassed. He made a false lame excuse, "I will go and get ready for office...important meeting hai!"

She knew it was a lie as it was a Saturday and Raman never had important meetings on weekends but still she just nodded realizing his attempts to get over the awkward situation.

The whole day passed away but neither of them mentioned about it after that. Raman left for his so called meeting while Ishita finished a few appointments and headed back home early as she had a huge jaasoosi to do regarding the bed. Though she had got mummy ji to get the carpenter to fix the bed, she still had to find the reason before Raman came back. She didn't have to do much digging into it. She found out the screws which fixed the bed plank to the frame inside model house which Ruhi and Sharavan were trying to build up for the last few days. It was part of their school project. She got a clearer picture when she saw Shravan's tool kit which Vandu akka had bought for him recently. It had a tiny spanner as well which could be used to remove screws. 

"Toh yeh kaam humaare junior engineer aur architect ka hai"

Ishita understood the reason for the bed break and summoned both the little ones. All had a good laugh realizing what had happened.

Toshi ji laughed out at the previous night's scene and also what she and Romi had misunderstood. She twitched Shravan's and Ruhi's ears playfully, "toh tum dono wahaan room mein yeh shaitaani kar rahe teh...aur mujhe laga ke chupa chupi khel chal raha hai"

Ruhi frees away giggling and explaning her innocence in the whole operation, "Maine Shravan se bola tha...par yeh buddhu sune tab na dadi?"

Shravan replied accusing Ruhi in turn, "Ruhi sui...jhoot matth bolo...tumne hi toh kaha tha ke wahaan mechanic mechanic khelte hai...ab pakde gaye toh..."

Ishita realized that the kids would start blame blame game and fight over it. So she tried to pitch in to resolve it before it got worse, "arre arre its ok...ab chup ho jaao...aage se aise pranks matth karna...ok??? Tum dono ke wajeh se main aur Raman girr gaye...aur bechaare Raman ka toh..."

Ruhi snapped her Ishima innocently, "hawww Ishima...aap bhi girr gaye...par aap toh humesha couch pe sote ho na?"

All eyes were turned to Ishita and waiting for her reply. Ishita was struck for words and last night's encounter replayed in her mind. Toshi ji was about to intervene to save her but then it wasn't needed.

Raman was at the door and he had heard the last bit. He understood the entire picture and replied playfully with a grin, "Toh yeh chaal apne papa ko giraane ka tha, haan Ruhi?? Parr papa smart nikle...tumaari Ishima ko bhi giraa di na..."

Ruhi answered pouting, "nahi papa...mujhe nahi patha tha ke aap dono girr jaavoge...sorry"

Her teary eyed reply melted everyone specifically Ishita and Raman. Ishita rushed to take her into her arms. Raman stepped in too but stopped seeing Ishita take her.

"Its ok beta...koyi baat nahi..."

Ishita said as she wiped away the tears and hugged her. Her eyes darted to her husband who stood midway gazing at her and Ruhi. Was there a glint of jealousy or was it a feeling of being left out in the small family hug?

Even she was oblivious to what her eyes did right at the moment. It had stealthily invited him into the hug. She snapped out only when she felt his hand around her, engulfing them both in his arms.

The rest of the family just vanished into thin air at those moments. Toshi ji stood with happy tears seeing her son's family and life complete and truly wishing that even love gets a second chance in his life. She sent a quick prayer to her Mata Rani to complete whatever their relationship lacked.

It was complete fun family time for the rest of the evening.

That night, Ishita demanded that she needed the TV. Though Raman was reluctant to part with the cricket match, he gave the remote to her. She had 2 main things on her agenda. She had got her dance performance CD from Shravan (6 foot baccha). So she wished to see it. And then her favourite SRK movies Dil toh paagal hai and Kuch kuch hota hai were also going to come up back to back on a movie channel.

Raman had slipped into the bed when Ishita took over the TV but he peeped out of the duvet when he heard the song. He sat up seeing what she was seeing and enjoying. He couldn't contain his words when he saw his wife dancing closely with another guy. Not again, he muttered as he sat up in a jiffy.

"Yeh bhakwaas phir se dekhne keliye mujhse remote maangi thi tumne, huh?"

She was quick to reply, "aap so jao na...bhakwas hai toh kyun dekh rahe ho...I never called you to see it"

He spoke up, "yeh shor sunnke mera sarr dukh raha hai...kuch aur dekhna hai toh dekho warna off karo...or give me the remote...isse behtar mera cricket hai!"

She didn't want an argument as she knew that he was adamant. She frowned, "main kal dekh loongi..."

Saying that, she switched the CD off and put on the movie!

SRK movies weren't something that he could resist or ignore either. So he sat up to watch as soon as the titles came up.

As the movie progressed, his eyes left the TV and landed upon his lovely life. She looked extra beautiful tonight in that green kurta of hers. She was glowing literally and her expressions changed indicating the mood of the scenes on the TV. Like a child she laughed heartily with the lighter moments. A subtle smile, or perhaps a blush when romantic scenes came up.  He could see that his wife was a galore of emotions and expressions. He was seeing this side of her for the first time or perhaps he noticed her so closely, keenly for the first time. It became literally impossible for him to ignore her when he saw a mischievous glint adorning on her sparkling eyes, the same flavour playing on her lips which always left him enchanted. How he wished to take her into his arms and kiss her soft deliciously tempting lips. Ever since their first kiss which was a result of an angry outpour, all he wished to do was repeat the same but this time, softly, handling her with care. And this time, he didn't want to stop with the kiss but he was a little uncertain about what she felt. What if she wasnt ready for it! 

As if his heated gaze hit her on the skin, she turned to his direction. Seeing him gaze, she inquiringly looked at him. He turned away to escape her questioning and muttered, "Mujhe neend aa raha hai!"

As he tried to slip back into the duvet, she sarcastically commented, "Expected tha...So good night!"

That poked him and he shot back, "tumaara matlab kya hai?"

She jokingly replied smiling, "Matlab wahi jo aapne samjha Raman...agar aise films dekh ke neend aaye toh matlab..."

She doesn't complete the words but just said, "khair, aap so jao"

She had just teased him like a play but he took it seriously, "nahi nahi bolo...mujhe bhi toh patha chale"

She grinned and then replied, "Yeh saare films dekhne keliye na thodi bohat romantic hona chahiye...jo aap nahi ho Raman..."

He didn't reply but his mind was brimming with the idea of showing her how wrong she was. How dare she thinks that he wasn't romantic! In one move, he could show her how wrong he was but he controlled his actions and remained silent.

A brief silence prevailed and she seemed to have gone back to enjoying the movie and he was back to gazing her stealthily.

He saw her smiling and or was she blushing at some scene. He felt that she was remembering something and smiling. He couldn't control his urge to enquire what it was.

"kya baat hai? Badi hasi aa rahi hai?"

Aap soye nahi ab tak?

She enquired and he replied quickly, "tum itna shor karogi toh koyi insaan kaise so saktha hai?"

"Shor??? Raman, kuch bhi haan?? Itna softly dialog chal rahi hai aur aap hai ke...!!"

She leaves her words incomplete and then suddemly speaks up, "patha hai, yeh movie Subbu ka favourite hai...usske paas SRK ke saare movies ka DVD collection tha...we used to see them together"

Raman almost banged his head with his fist at the mention of Subbu's name. He muttered in his mind, "phir se Subbu??"

But that wasn't audible to her and she thought that he had become silent all of a sudden.

His sudden silence made her look at him. His anger was nothing new but his silence was really unsettling her. She just realized in her mind that she couldn't handle such silences from him.  She couldn't ignore that any day. She realized that he wasn't sleeping either but then what happened? Did her mentioning Subbu's name affect him? She replied to herself a no for that question.

She gathered up her guts and asked, "Kya hua Raman? Achaanak chup kyun hogaye?"

That question really undid all his deep rooted frustrations and anger. He just blurted out in haste, "tumhe apne pehle pyar ke yaadein taaza karne ka waqt aur mauka deh raha hoom"

That taunt pricked her slightly but even then, it hadn't told her much. She probed, "aapko bhura laga?"

"Nahi nahi mujhe bhura kyun lagega? In fact bohat accha laga!"

She knew that his every word spilled sarcasm and she looked at him enquiringly while he went on, "apne biwi ke mooh se ex BF ke baatein sunna kitna accha lagtha hai...lekin yeh baat tum nahi samjhogi!"

"Raman...mujhe nahi patha tha ke..."

He rudely snapped her words short, "tumhe koyi baat patha kab hota hai???Bacchpan mein hi akal ko kahi girrvi rakha hai..."

She was dumbed and wasn't able to say anything at all. He paused and took a deep breath before adding in a very mellowed down voice but the hidden frustration and annoyance was evident, "Harr baat mein Subbu ke naam lena zaroori hai kya??? Why do you even bring him between us??"

This subtle tone of his frightened her more than his anger but the phrase between us' brought out a very good feeling of oneness, togetherness in those moments. A feeling that they were husband and wife even before Ruhi's parents touched her and it felt good. It gave her comfort within inside. She tried to reply, "Raman, maine aisa kuch soch ke..."

"Tum sochti bhi ho???? Anyways, who am I even telling all this to?? Tumhe kyun farq padega, right?? You don't even feel anything wrong in bringing Shagun to our bedroom and making her sleep on our bed...samaajh seva karthe karthe yeh tak bhool gayi ke tum meri biwi ho...koyi bhi biwi aisa nahi karthi Ishita...Oh right, main hi bhool gaya ke tum mere biwi nahi balke sirf aur sirf Ruhi ke Ishima ho...meri beti keliye hi mujhse shaadi kiya...So farq kyun padega?"

He didn't know when in the angry outburst had he pounced on to her side and gripped her shoulders harshly, demanding an explanation from her.

His words pricked and hurt her like hell. She couldn't hold back her words as she felt her heart screaming in pain. In that moment, she yelled back "farq padtha hai Raman...bohat farq padtha hai...yeh jo insecurity ki baatein kar rahe ho na? aapse zyaadha main insecure hoom iss relationship mein kyun ki Shagun was your wife Raman...She still is the mother of your children...koyi yeh sacch ko bathal nahi saktha...chaah kar bhi main iss sacchayi ko ignore nahi kar sakthi...yeh bhi ignore nahi kar sakthi ke bohat pyar karthe teh aap Shagun se...You still get affected by her...bohat bohat insecure hoti hoom Raman...bohat..."

Her words trailed off and she had broken down emotionally by then. Her trailing words and the whimpers were enough to make him understand the pain she was undergoing. She almost crashed into his arms. He held her steadily and he was moved by her emotional outpour as well. He enquired in concern, "phir kyun karthi ho aisa Ishita...baar baar tum hi laathi ho Shagun ko mere saamne...Why do you do it if it hurts so much?"

"Aapko baandh ke nahi rakhna chahti Raman...I feel that I don't have the rights to keep you away from Shagun and the good memories she gave you...mujhe patha bhi nahi ke aap pe mera kis haddh tak haq hai?? Ya haq hai bhi ya nahi?? Kehte hai ke agar aap kisi ko pyar karthe ho toh usse khula chod dho...never bind them to you...agar woh aapke paas waapas aatha hai toh woh aapka hua warna it was never yours...maine ek baar apna pyar ko khoya hai...Subbu broke everything inside me and left me when I needed him the most...I had given him 12 years of my life Raman but he didn't even think for a second when he left me...mere liye pyar, pyar ka matlab, pyar ka haadde sab kuch uss din khatam hua tha...ab jab phir se yeh sab kuch mujhe ehsaas hone laga darrthi hoom ke kho na doom..."

Though he never showed it out, Raman had always nurtured an anger for Subbu in his mind because Subbu had dumped and hurt Ishita so much. Now that anger only grew beyond limits as he could sense the level of pains and tears that the fool had meted out on such a simple, kind hearted girl. But on the other side, he also felt thankful for Subbu leaving her because he had got Ishita as his wife only because of that.

He knew that he had a lot of things to handle here. Ishita's insecurities and her inferior complex were indeed major things that he had to work on and throw them away from their life. It was high time he started working on them and also on their relationship. He had make her believe in their relationship and also give her all the rights on him and his life. He felt guilty that she thought she didn't have rights on him. Indirectly or directly, he was indeed the reason for such feeling in her mind.

He spoke up taking up one at a time, "agar main chahoon ke tum mujhe apne se baandh ke rakho toh??...What if I don't want you to leave me free Ishita??"

She knew that he intended to make her feel better and uncomfortable but the fear wasn't leaving her. All she could mutter was, "aisa karne se darrthi hoom Raman...baandhne ki baadh agar kho diya toh seh nahi paavungi"

He looked at her enquiringly and also worried for her while she went on after a deep sigh, "aap nahi jaante ke mujhpe kya guzzri jab aapne Ruhi ko leke Adi aur Shagun ke saath picnic pe gaye teh...I had died a thousand deaths that day Raman...mujhe laga ke sab kuch mere haath se chala jaa raha hai...bohat mushkil se yeh zindagi aur Ruhi mili hai mujhe...agar yeh sab bikar gaya toh main bhi bikar jaavungi...mere andar hi andar saare ehsaas hai Raman lekin..."

Her words ceased there and he could see the vulnerable woman inside the strong shell of Ishita Bhalla coming out in those moments. The insecure wife in her was coming out slowly and it was clear what she really felt for him and what her emotions were. He knew that she wasn't entirely wrong too. He had planned the picnic for Adi's sake and on his insistence. He, himself knew that he had given his wife lots of pain by sidelining her because of Adi's wish. But he knew that it was time to show Ishita her place in his life and also assure her that nothing, not even Adi can alter her place in his life.

He held her shoulders protectively and spoke up, "Ishita, tumaare saare concerns sahi hai but I want to assure you that nothing can change the place you have in my life, not even Adi...Life mein kuch cheezen karna difficult hota hai aur kuch cheezen impossible...Adi keliye tumaare bina picnic mein jaana difficult tha but I had to do it for him...Main Adi ke sabse badi mushkil wishes bhi poora karunga but Adi keliye Shagun ko waapas apnaana is impossible for me...kisi ke bhi ziddh ya aise demands ke saamne main jhuk nahi saktha...I know its difficult for him but Adi ko yeh baat samajhna hi hoga ke usske papa aur mama alag ho chuke aur kabhi saat nahi ho sakte...I am quite clear in this decision Ishita...toh tumhe Shagun aur Adi ko leke insecure hone ki zaroorat nahi..."

Ishita looked at him intently. She felt touched by the fact that he had understood exactly what her fear was even before she said about it. Yes it was her deepest hidden fear that Raman would choose to leave her if Adi insists on it. She had never shown it out but it was always there like a sword on top of her head. But today, in a couple of words he had literally thrown away that sword out of their lives. His assurances, his promise of her place in his life really calmed her down. She relaxed a little and then he taunted, "main bohat clear hoom ke iss life mein tumse chutkaara nahi milne waala...zindagi barr tumaare lectures jhelna padega"

She smiled amidst her sobs and muttered as a complaint, "Raman...kuch bhi..."

Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona Jane
Kyun Hona Hi Hai

Tum Se Hi Din Hota Hai
Surmaiye Shaam Aati 
Tumse Hi Tumse Hi

Har Ghadi Saans Aati Hai
Zindagi Kehlati Hai
Tumse Hi Tumse Hi

Na Hai Yeh Pana
Na Khona Hi Hai
Tera Na Hona Jane
Kyun Hona Hi Hai

As she smiled, he spoke up as if remembering something, "Waise Ishita, tum kya keh rahi thi..."

She asked back, "kis baare mein??"

"Pyar karna, khula chodna wagera wagera...kya matlab tha usska??"

She blushed a crimson red and also felt caught in her own words. She smacked herself mentally for having gone over board and spoke up emotionally. Now he was clinging onto her words. She got up from the bed and stepped a little away muttering, "aisa kuch nahi hai...I mean koyi matlab nahi..."

He wasn't the one to let go so easily. He walked to her side and spoke, "nahi nahi...bina matlab ke tum kuch kehti ho kya?? Kuch toh matlab hoga...toh maanthi ho ke tum mujhse pyar..."

She took her steps backwards as he closed in on her voicing, "main Ruhi se mera pyar ke baare mein keh rahi thi..."

He chuckled at that amused that his Jhansi ki rani can't even tell a simple lie convincingly. So nave and innocent she was. He shot back as he stepped closer to her, "toh khudse baandhna, khula chodna, darr lagna sab sirf Ruhi keliye tha, huh?"

She nodded as she couldn't voice out a lie again. He smiled again at her hesitant nod. His hands were on either sides of her jailing her against the wall and himself. She trembled even without him touching her. His eyes sported a naughty glint that almost blazed her inside out.

[To be continued]

So how was it?? pls do reply

Next part

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
Veeann thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome Vidya. Can't wait for next update. Kuch hawt hone wala hai 😳
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update loved their conversation n indirect confession