Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Thanks for PM.
It was So Interesting and So Nice Part.😊
Raman was first angry on Ishita while mentioning Subbu but later he understood her,it was so nice.😊
ISHRA moments and their conversation was so nice.😊
Please update next part soon,I am waiting here.
I'm sorry for late comment actually I am suffering from fever from last two days and I am busy at my studies.
Please Forgive...😭
                                                                                           PriyaCherry.

MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
All her insecurity and fear is out.
Now time for some action wala love :p
Nice ..
nidhi.b23 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
awesome update...nicely written...
cake_smash thumbnail
This story is going just perfect... plz do continue... this lovely ikraar between them is sooo mesmeric! ❤️👏
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow. very nice. hope u update soon. cant wait. :) VM is also too good. nice one.
cake_smash thumbnail
Please PM... 😃😃
Thnx in advance!
theshushreader thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
wow... lovely update yaar... plss make them confess too... n updte soon...  waiting for ur updates...plsss cont sooonnn
Anum_says thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
superbb...
eagerly waiting for next part !!
pleaseee next part jaldi !!
it's superb
vidya.anand thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Hello YHMians, back with a new part...sorry for the delay...hope u like it...

warning: its sort of filmy and crazy...😉

If there are errors, pls excuse them... since its not proof checked!

Thanks to all who liked and commented...ur comments really mean a lot...thanks a ton

Part 18:

He chuckled at that amused that his Jhansi ki rani can't even tell a simple lie convincingly. So nave and innocent she was. He shot back as he stepped closer to her, "toh khudse baandhna, khula chodna, darr lagna sab sirf Ruhi keliye tha, huh?"

She nodded as she couldn't voice out a lie again. He smiled again at her hesitant nod. His hands were on either sides of her jailing her against the wall and himself. She trembled even without him touching her. His eyes sported a naughty glint that almost blazed her inside out.

His face moved closer and just a few inches separating their lips. He stopped and her closed eyes made him naughtier than ever. He knew that it was just a matter of few moments and she would be out with the truth.

"I am waiting Ishita" his words caused havoc in her senses and she opened her eyes slowly to meet his. The naughtiness lurking in his eyes kind of made her shy but then questioned back daringly, "What do you want to hear from me Raman?"

Her direct question stunned him for sure. He replied back, "sacch...sirf sacch"

That brought a little more courage into her. She chuckled as if mocking him for his expecting her to confess her feelings first. She pushed him with all her might. Since that was quite unexpected, he stepped away a little. She voiced,

"Raman, agar sacch sunne ka himmat rakhte ho toh sacch bolne ka bhi hona chahiye na?"

He scrutinized her for what she demanded from him. Had she read it all from his eyes? He was a little bewildered by that sudden boldness from her side. Yes, she was one unpredictable woman. He smacked her mentally for turning tables at him but then wasn't this same unpredictability and courage that made him fall for her as well. His Jhansi ki Rani, as he proudly calls her!

He slyly grinned while she wasn't the one to fall for that smile of his today. It was her turn to corner him for answers.

He seemed to be enjoying this as well. He stepped back as she came towards him. Perhaps, he liked this turn and her brave move at him. He graciously accepted defeat and stood with his hands crossed against his chest, ready for her questioning.

She enquired, "ab jawaab nahi toh muskuraa rahe ho, huh?"

His answer was almost instantaneous, "Nahi...jawaab toh hai...but dekh raha hoom ke Jhansi ki rani ke naye naye panq nikla hai...udd rahe ho...but trust me, dekhne mein bohat maza aa raha hai!"

"Damn, how does he manage to do this every single time?" her mind smacked but then she controlled her thoughts from reflecting on her face. She had to maintain the serious questioning looks.

"Ab bohat dekh liya Raman...bol bhi dho..."

He was instant in his reply, "tum kuch reham karogi toh kuch bolunga na?"

She looked at him puzzled by his reply. Sensing the question in her eyes, he grinned mischievously. Without a delay, he decided to answer her query. He leaned closer and without a further hint, kissed her cheeks which were already crimson red due to their sudden intimate closeness. Then moved towards her ears, his warm breath tickled her sensitive skin there, brewing a storm inside her. Slowly, taking his own sweet time, he whispered, "You are beautiful Ishita and I can't take my eyes off you!"

Well that was quite unexpected and her blush only grew n folds by his one compliment. He moved away resisting his inner urge to touch her further. He gave her ample space to walk away but she stood still for a long moment and he gestured that she could leave if she wanted.

She didn't move still. She seemed to have liked this closeness. She felt a tinge of disappointment when he allowed her to go. Quite reluctantly, she moved from him towards the door.

As she neared the door, he called out, "hoo meri Jhansi ki Rani...sacch sunna chaahti thi na? Woh bhi sunn lo..."

She turned around and he went on without a blink of eyes, "kya hai na? Baat bohat simple si hai and I don't even know what took me so long to tell this to you..."

His introduction and then his long pause made her smile but the next moment, she blushed when all of a sudden, those magical words came out of his mouth, "Ishita I love you"

He had made it sound simple yet she felt a unique magic engulfing her. She was numbed for a moment when he snapped her out with his fingers, "ab tumaari bhaari..."

She shyly lowered her lashes and in a split second, she muttered quickly planning a naughty reply, "Raavan Kumar, naanum unnai kaathalikaren"

And then she was gone before he realized what she said or did. Slowly, he realized that she had said something in Tamil and he could sense that it meant I love you but it wasn't enough. He wanted to heart it out from her in a more convincing manner and he was determined to make her say that.

He went out of the room only to know that she has gone to her amma's house as Ruhi had cried in her sleep. He walked back to his room, a little disappointed.

A message popped in his mobile, "Good Night Raman!"

That message clearly indicated that she was gonna sleep there at her amma's place and he punched the bed in annoyance.

He replied back, "ab tumaare madrasi baashan ka matlab kya tumaare appa se poochum?"

She replied back, "aake pooch lo...mujhse sunne keliye thodi aur mehnat karne padegi..."

She sent a sleepy smiley soon putting an end to the conversation irritating him further. His ego made him back track.

The next few days went off in a blur and both were too busy and caught up with work and family affairs. Raman also decided to give it time so that she would open up herself but it never happened.

Karwa chauth was soon approaching and both Ishita and Raman had made plans of their own. Ishita was on cloud nine for the first KC fast she was going to keep for her Raman. She had also decided that she would tell him what he wished to hear from her.

Raman on the other hand was mentally scolding her, "pati keliye bhooki pyasi vrat rakhegi par ek simple si I love you nahi bolegi...yeh aurat na mere samajh ke baahar hai! Paagal madrasan!"

But then he also made a plan that he would get her to confess by the end of the day somehow. It was a challenge he vouched to himself.

Ishita never saw Raman the whole day. He was at office the whole day on the pretext of busy meetings and work.

She kept calling him all day but he ignored her calls messaging her that he was in a meeting.

Late that evening, she decided to call him once more before she went ahead and broke the fast looking at his photo. This time, he picked up the call.

"Hello Raman...kahaan ho aap? Aap jaldi se aa jao na...chand aane waala hai...aur mujhe vrat kholna hai"

He patiently waited till she finished and replied, "aa jaavunga...just tell me once that you love me...aur haan koyi greek ya latin mein nahi...saaf shabd mein bolo"

She shyly smiled but not willing to give in to his blackmail, "aap rehne dho...main aapke photo dekh kar vrat khol doongi..."

"Ho Ho...photo dekh ke?? Uss photo pe haar lagaana hai kya??"

His quirky reply made her wince and she instantly shot back, "aap itna insentive kaise ho sakthe ho Raman?"

He was quick to explain, "mere hote hua photo dekh ke vrat kholna apshagun hota hai...don't you know that? Arre haan, madrasan kya jaane humaare reeti riwaaz!"

She was a little confused by what she heard but then his emotional touch left her in dilemma and didn't want to hurt the sentiments nor could she even think about anything happening to Raman. So she quickly oliged, "Please Raman...aa jao na...I love you bolna hai na? Toh sunnlo I love You'"

He slyly grinned into the phone but decided to tease her a bit as there was still time for the moon to come out.

"Yeh kya I love you hua? Thoda feel se emotions dhaalke kaho na?"

She hissed at his teasing and replied, "aap aa jao pehle phir mein saare feel dhaalke bol doongi..."

"Lo aagaya...ab keh dho"

She turned around to see him at their door. He was just outside while talking to her. She rushed to him to take him to the terrace, "accha hua aagaye...chaliye...sab wait kar rahe honge"

But before she reached, he stepped in and closed the door, "pehle bolo..."

She spelled flaring up, "I love you Raman"

He crossed his arms against his chest and stood blocking her, "kuch feel nahi hua...ek kaam karo...maine kiss karke bathaaya tha na? Ab tum bhi mujhe hug karke, ek kiss deh dho...phir I love u kaho ya na kaho...tumaari choice"

His eyes weren't leaving one chance of checking her out. She looked temptingly ravishing in that red attire but he couldn't get carried away at the moment as he had a more important agenda now.

She wasn't able to meet his naughty gaze but at the same time, she heard mummy ji calling out to her that the moon was out. She pleaded with Raman to let her go and also accompany her but Raman was stubborn in his stand.

Without a choice, she slightly pecked his cheeks very gently and then whispered, "I love you Raman"

All through the KC rituals and then the dinner, his teasing eyes never left her. She looked like the most beautiful bride in her red suit. He couldn't stop gazing at her head to toe. He was hoping that the beautiful night turns out to be their wedding night in every real sense as well, provided she was ready for it.

She tried her best to avert away from him but at times, it was really tough to tear away from him. His teasing looks said a lot of things to her and she couldn't help blush profusely. Meanwhile, he was eagerly waiting till they were left alone in their private space.

Later that night, he waited eagerly for her to come. He even spread out the sheets properly and made sure that it was all proper on the other side of the bed too. He didn't want to rush her into any sort of intimacy but surely he wanted to start their life as husband and wife soon. The first step would be to share the bed which rightfully belonged to both of them.

She came in soon and his eyes were inviting her but then she was all set for a prank as a sweet revenge to what he did during the vrat. So she casually walked to the couch despite his invites.

"Ishita...bed pe...I mean tumne I love u bhi bola tha na?"

"Toh?? aap aaraam se so jao...I am comfortable here...

Her act of ignorance of what he desired was annoying him. He thought to himself, "so iss keliye bhi ab mujhe kuch plan karna padega...huh?"

Saying that he slipped out of the bed! She had by then taken her usual place on the couch and turned away from him.

[To be continued]

SO how was it? pls do reply...

Edited by vidya.anand - 9 years ago
_Dipsi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Wow vidya...thats a beautiful update...luv this little game these 2 are playing ...waiting to see who blinks first
thanks for the pm