-Genelia- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Apt word...😆
--Bubble007-- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
CHAPTER TWENTY NINE :

'Good Morning everyone !' Asad announced as soon as he came in the dining room at 8 o'clock in the morning and all the family members greeted him back. Dilshad served him breakfast while his eyes wandered here and there for Zoya.

'Where is Zoya Ami ?' He asked finally out of curiosity while Dilshad smiled at him.

'She must be coming.' Dilshad answered politely.

'Looks like Jeejz is missing Zoya ?' Humaira asked mischievously while Asad smiled and took the newspaper from the table to save himself from this embarrassment.

'I wonder how will they both manage when they will be told to stay away from eachother for 24 hours after mehendi function.' Ayaan interrupted in a serious tone.

'The same way how you will manage without Humaira for next six months.' They heard Asad's voice coming through the newspaper while Humaira smacked her own head as Ayaan made the same sad face he was making since last few days whenever Humaira was mentioning about her departure.

'I will go and check Zoya.' Humaira made an excuse while Asad took a sip from his coffee cup and wondered how he will handle her tantrums as he was very late last night and thought to not disturb the sleeping beauty.

'She is not in her room.' Humaira came back confusedly and all of them looked at her.

'Then check in the garden beta. She must be in the house where else she can go so early in the morning.' Rashid suggested while Asad kept the newspaper back as soon as he felt there was something wrong. Humaira walked out of the house while Asad waited for her to come back leaving the breakfast untouched as if he knew there was some bad news coming.

'She is not outside.' Humaira came in worriedly and Asad was left stunned this time.

'Maybe she left for the hospital ?' Anwer suggested even though he was worried about her sudden disappearance.

'No she won't leave without me and I am having her car keys.' Asad said and took out his phone and dialed Zoya's number which went unreachable. He stood up and started looking for her in the whole house while all the family members were not understanding Asad's behavior as they were not aware about Zoya's first kidnapping attack.

'She is not in the whole house. Where the hell is she gone ?' He came back in the living room. Panic written all over his face.

'Calm down Asad ! She must have gone for jogging maybe ?' Dilshad tried to calm him down.

'No Ami she can't go anywhere when I never allowed her.' Asad said worriedly while dialing his friend's number who was an officer and was handling Zoya's case.

'Why didn't you allow her ?' Dilshad asked him and he looked at all the questioning faces.

'Someone tried to kidnap her two days back.' He told them guiltily.

'Ya Allah ! But who ? And you both never told us ?' Dilshad asked while all of them were asking different questions now. He avoided all of them and concentrated on the call.

'She is not in the house since morning.' He said on the phone after a while. 'No she won't leave without me I know her.' He continued while Dilshad and Humaira were busy praying for Zoya's safety now. 'Ami what was the last thing she was doing last night ? Did she talk to someone or did someone call her ?' Asad asked all of them while turning back and kept the phone on hold.

'I am asking something ?' He asked sternly this time with his jaw clutched so hard when he saw all of them exchanging a confusing look.

'She left with you Jeeju and when you both came back we all were gone to sleep already.' Humaira answered confusedly while Asad was shocked this time. All this while, he was trying to calm down just because he thought it wasn't too late but now situation was taking another turn for him.

'What ? Who told you that she was with me last night ?' Asad asked her annoyingly while all of them looked at Ayaan who was left dumbstruck at the change of events.

'I just thought that she left with you because she never came back inside after she went out to give you the right file. You guys are always together so I thought you took her with yourself.' Ayaan explained, guilt visible in his tone for his unintentional mistake.

'How can you be so irresponsible Ayaan ? How can you make illusions and make everyone else believe on that ?' He asked angrily while taking two steps ahead in order to hit him but was stopped by Rashid in his way.

'Asad its not his mistake even we would have thought this. Its your mistake that you never told us about all this mess.' Dilshad said to him angrily while Asad was at loss of words. He never told anyone else as he thought that they all will get worried and also because he thought he can protect her. He knew he took the wrong file but he never knew that this thing will affect his life more which didn't affect his work too much.

'Means she is not in the house from last 10 hours ?' Asad asked sarcastically as soon as the realization dawned upon him while Ayaan walked out to get some details from the guard. 

'I will talk to you in a while but start looking for her. Look for the car or track her phone just do whatever is needed.' Asad ordered on the phone and threw it on the couch while his hand moved up to massage his temples.

'Just call the hospital once. Maybe she is there or call her friends ?' Anwer suggested as he was still hopeful.

'He is not aware of anything. He saw her going out of the house so he also thought that she is leaving with you or going somewhere else and closed the gate.' Ayaan returned and said in one go whatever the guard told him.

'Is he out of his mind ? How can he think like that ? And where the hell was he when I came back alone last night ?' Asad raised his voice while his eyes were burning with anger now.

'Asad calm down ! There were so many guests coming and going last night so he must not have noticed much.' Rashid tried to control him as he knew guard was not on mistake as much as all of them were in making this assumption that Zoya was with Asad while Asad took the phone back and called ophthalmology department of his hospital.

'Has Dr Zoya checked in there ?' Asad asked the receptionist on the phone with one last hope that she was safe in the hospital but soon that last hope also left him.

'Just check again in Dr Nisha's and Sameer's office.' Asad ordered while receptionist called Nisha and Sameer one by one who were also worried after knowing that Zoya was gone missing.

'She is not in the hospital.' Asad informed all of them without turning back. His heart was sinking with the thought of where she was since last 10 hours.

'I will say it only if you are on time.' He remembered her words from last time. His hands moved towards his own hair as fear of losing her hit his mind.

'And I was not on time. Its all my mistake.' He mumbled in panic and ignored the incoming calls coming from Sameer at the moment. He took the vase on the side table throwing it away on the wall and kicked the chair nearby making all of them shriek a little at his actions and face which was flushing anger.

Soon the house was full of police officers who were busy checking all the rooms and taking in every single thing as clue while Asad and Rashid were busy on the phone using all their contacts in knowing where she could be kept taking it as kidnapping which involves ransom.

'No just do as I say and give me details of all the cars which came in this area around 12 at night.' He said on the phone and stopped roaming in the room as soon as he saw Sameer on the door who was also shocked to see police all around the house. Asad folded his arms around his chest questioning him for the reason behind his arrival.

--------------------------------------

Someone threw water on her face which made her stir a little and then she slowly opened her eyes while rubbing her face with her own arm. Her head was paining badly while her eyes roamed all around wondering where she was and soon she remembered that she was kidnapped last night.

She held her head as it started spinning round and round while closing her eyes again leaning back at the chair but soon she opened her eyes back when a familiar voice hit her senses.

'Wake up sleepyhead its 8 in the morning.' Sehrish informed her while Zoya was shocked to see her sitting right opposite her on a chair. She never thought that Sehrish can stoop so low for her evil desires.

Its 8:00 am and still Asad is not here ? Does he even knows that I am kidnapped ? She thought while rubbing her forehead.

'Where am I ? And what are you doing here ?' Zoya asked confusedly while looking here and there. It looked like a house to her with some men in every corner which she took as the guys who kidnapped her last night.

'You are kidnapped Zoya and if you want to get out of all this mess then sign these papers and leave for New York in earliest flight.' Sehrish came directly to the point as she knew very well about Asad's contacts. She threw some papers, her passport and ticket on the table between them. Zoya took the passport and was shocked to see it was her original passport which she remembered keeping in her cabin drawer.

'Where did you get this from ?' She asked ignoring the papers.

'Its easy here Honey ! I just gave a 1000 to a ward boy.' Sehrish shrugged at the obvious while Zoya was at loss of words.

'Just sign these papers and I will be back in a while.' Sehrish said casually and went out of the house while Zoya was feeling better now and was not understanding how should she handle this situation.

She was always having doubt on Sehrish from last few days but she never shared with Asad as she knew he won't believe her and now she was badly stuck here just because of his over loaded trust on his friends.

She looked here and there to find any clue of where she was but all the windows were closed while the boys were busy talking and keeping an eye on her. She looked down again at the papers and picked it up to check what it was and was left stunned to see 'Divorce deed' as the heading. She went threw all the papers and her heart was sinking at the thought of divorcing Asad. She never ever in her nightmares thought about divorcing him. Even never Asad's harsh words made her take this decision.

She threw the papers away angrily as it was scaring the hell out of her while Sehrish came back after an hour and took the papers again placing it on the table again and gave her a pen.

'Are you even in your senses Sehrish ? This is never going to be possible and it won't be a divorce either as I am not willing to do it.' Zoya shouted back just to get a slap in return. Zoya felt like slapping her back but stopped when the boy took out his gun and ordered her to do as she told her to do.

'That's not your problem. All I want is you to leave from here. Just sign the papers and my boys will drop you to the airport. I will handle everything after that.' Sehrish said angrily this time while pointing down her finger at her.

'I won't sign it.' Zoya answered back even though she knew there wasn't any value of these papers if she would do it on gunpoint but still she couldn't feel the courage of signing a divorce deed. 'You can kill me if you want.' She continued in low voice while Sehrish grabbed her from her hair. She winced at the sudden attack.

'Zoya don't challenge me or else you have no idea what I can do to you. If I can throw you away from his life for so many years then throwing you out of this world is no big deal for me.' She said with an evil smirk on his face while Zoya smiled and tears occurred in her eyes as she always knew that it was Sehrish's intentional plan to separate them.

'Yes I did it intentionally. It was all my plan that night.' Sehrish told her as she read her mind. 'Even just in case if you don't know then he was also drugged that night so he wasn't in his senses at all when he was about to divorce you. I drugged him for my own reasons but it was my goodluck that you took him away from me.' Sehrish told her and laughed when Zoya's mouth opened up in 'O' shape. Zoya was at shock and guilt took over him for punishing Asad for ten long years when he was not even at mistake. Her mind never went to this direction that Sehrish could have done that while Sehrish was getting bored with Zoya's expressions now.

'Stop thinking about Asad. He doesn't even care about you I just talked to him half an hour back. He is totally fine and moreover he would have never married you if it wasn't forced on him.' She told her while Zoya was not even listening to her. She was lost in another world. She was lost in thinking about whatever happened that night. She remembered how she caught them in a compromising position and how Asad was having a bad headache after that and was asking her to talk in the morning. She remembered each and every single event of that night. 

'Just sign these papers now.' She said again while Zoya nodded in no and this was the limit of Sehrish's patience. She slapped her hard this time and Zoya's head hit the armrest. She cried in pain as her forehead started bleeding while her cheek was also paining badly.

'Sign it now.' She said and took her hand, placing the pen in her hand and forced her to sign it while Zoya was trying hard to take out her hand from Sehrish's grip.

'Can I know what papers you want my wife to sign for which you have to stoop so low Sehrish ?' Asad's stern voice came ringing into their ears. Sehrish turned back towards the door and was not able to believe that Asad was standing there in real with his arms at his back while Zoya looked up to find Asad looking at them. Tears rolled down her eyes as she felt like going and hugging him but neither was she allowed and nor her feet were in good position.

--------------------------------------

A/N: Its cliffy but its a long update aswell and also before time ! Keep all this in mind before shouting at me 😲😆 How Asad reached there is in next update which will be coming on Friday I guess ! Do hit the like button and drop your comments aswell ! It really motivates me and lets see maybe you guys can convince me to update before time again 🤔😆

Love you all ,,
Bubble ❤️
Sansanana thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
M still Angry Bcz of the cliffy😡

So you will get a short comment from me😡

It was a nice update...Stupid Asad didnt realize that zoya was missing
Ghadera😆

But the restless ASAD was Awesome😳

Asad N sameer😆
Sometimes i pity Sameer bewaja phas gaya Dono ke beech😆

Sehrish😡
I told u to finish her😡...Ek Gul n Ek you both doesnt wanna end that pathetic character
N that bitch wants herto sign the divorce papers😡
N leav...Kamini😡

She slapped Zoya...Sehrish ke Haath kaat diye jaye😡
Hukum Ki Taameel Ho😆

Poor zoya...She felt so guilty when she came to know about the truth😭
Asad's Entry was Dhasu😆😳

I wanna know how he came to know about their wherabouts😳

U know i love u na...So update fast and without cliffy😡

Love you so much😳🤗
Edited by AAKKSG - 10 years ago