Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

just made this edit, my next sweet 17 siggie. nice? ohhh ears that stick out, eyes that speak, lips that lopside... frown that makes the heart lose moorings... behind the anger something gentle and flowing, beside the sweetness a storm of all maleness, dark chocolate, musky evening air, blazing sun that make you squint... where is this actor, this character, this man.
Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
AKAD thumbnail
ArshiH,Starting from the new one๐Ÿ˜Š
It is beautiful transition in this man and how far he came with his mrs who is just not only his desire but also reason of survival.His mother is everything in his life and that he can't forget or get out of it.Khushi is taking that place slowly but how he wants her that shows in that golgappa scene.Just too good and the way you had described that is a trae to read too.

Love your breath taking edits but this one is melting my heart.Look at his smile.๐Ÿ˜Š

AKAD thumbnail

Originally posted by: indi52

just made this edit, my next sweet 17 siggie. nice? ohhh ears that stick out, eyes that speak, lips that lopside... frown that makes the heart lose moorings... behind the anger something gentle and flowing, beside the sweetness a storm of all maleness, dark chocolate, musky evening air, blazing sun that make you squint... where is this actor, this character, this man.

Indi ๐Ÿ‘

I want this chocolate guy , Just can't resist of him๐Ÿ˜ณ

What is Sweet 17 , your story ,please PM me or give me the link.
Edited by AKAD - 10 years ago
AKAD thumbnail
Ok no one PM me any of the analysis , just got one PM from ArshiH and where are the other ones.
Indi you didn't pm me any.I know I was busy but please from now on do PM me .Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by AKAD - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

Indi ๐Ÿ‘

I want this chocolate guy , Just can't resist of him๐Ÿ˜ณ

What is Sweet 17 , your story ,please PM me or give me the link.

hi akad,

thanks for liking the edit... no, not a story, sweet seventeen is my good luck charm for his satra ko shadi hai... i do an edit for my siggie with that title every now and then. i am pagal.

indi52 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AKAD

Ok no one PM me any of the analysis , just got one PM from ArshiH and where are the other ones.

Indi you didn't pm me any.I know I was busy but please from now on do PM me .Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

oops, didn't it? okay, will do so... and it's good to see you.
aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Indi di lucky charms for his new movie? Aww.. I do sincerely wish, pray and hope he gets all that he deserves.. Can't wait to see him take the world by storm.. touch wood..  Love the edit! And in the long shots .. what body language, grace and screen presence both the actors exude.. Uff that haircut which I keep lamenting about.. And I don't find it even a bit funny that you find even his ears this good looking.. ๐Ÿ˜›
indi52 thumbnail
^^^

hi rhea,

thanks so much. oh that hair cut and hai re those ears... the lobes are translucent on top, letting light go through... and ha ha ah ha thanks for not finding this weird love funny, we devoted many pages on one of these threads on them ears, i think it was just before diwali when he wa chowkidar, dhobi, etc. his full blooded acting i do miss it so... deserves a break this guy.
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Maar dalne ka irada hai kya indi???

I haven't seen another character , actor who would shut his eyes wilting to literally shut the pain ... he shuts his eyes and a Pandora box of emotions opens for me..

where is he.. where is he???
Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sohara, we can't forget that crazy off screen segment .. can we?
He said something repeatedly like she is crazy or something just to frustrate her altho she kept asking him not to say so..๐Ÿ˜†

There is indeed some mystical force that brought these two together on screen.. the way they hit the chord and transport that effortlessly on to the screen

It will a great tragedy if I don't get to see them together again on screen.. Indian screen deserves.. needs..