Blast from the Past Thread #24 ** Golgappa Times ** p 113, ep 246 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Why No PM s for episodes writer girls??

Just in case if you guys don't know...

Hume farq padtha hai!😳
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
my new disaster
thanks to the quality of videos sp left for us
if you get itme do let me know how it is 
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Horizon

Why No PM s for episodes writer girls??

Just in case if you guys don't know...

Hume farq padtha hai!😳

I'm not PMing anymore, rather I'm updating my index.😃
i don't want to bother anybody.
But I definitely want to get PM from the writers.
It's easier for me to keep the track.

Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Originally posted by: salooni

my new disaster

thanks to the quality of videos sp left for us
if you get itme do let me know how it is 

i loved it. But why did you speed up the video? I guess it would be more appealing if you would've kept it normal.
@Soni
I like the coloring and I have to agree with Sohara that speed is too fast!
Crazy4IPK thumbnail

Episode-231

This episode is a prelude to "ASR chale sasural."

A sophisticated man vs a childish filmy girl. This ego game is going on in full swing. Who will win; a classless, cheap girl or the supercilious laad governor! It seems Khushi is winning to tame Arnav and Arnav is losing to his inexorable wife. On the other hand her mission to irritate Arnav is getting successful and by getting irritated and angry Arnav is making Khushi exultant. But it's surreal that in spite of so much irritation, he is still coping up with her. If it is not love, then what is it? To protect Anjali's marriage is just an excuse, the quintessential thing is he can't breathe without her.

Shyam is extremely avaricious and covetous. His intention was not only getting Khushi, but Arnav's wealth as well. When he intended to steal Arnav's lockers key, Anjali came there as a savior. He hides immediately, seeing her and comes in front of her with his shenanigan. Moreover, he chides her for roaming around in the house in this condition. Undoubtedly gullible Anjali believes her husband. She brought juice for Arnav. Shyam thinks to use it to enter Arnav's room. He wishes to give the juice to Arnav. Anjali agrees and she leaves. Shyam tiptoes inside the room and see that the wallet is lying on the bed side table. Before he can grab the key from his wallet, Khushi enters the room. She resents to see shyam in their room. Shyam tells her that he came to feed juice to her husband. Khushi tells him to give the glass, she will feed him the juice. But shyam tries to inveigle her with cagey words, that he misses her so much. He remembers their old days in buaji's house, how they used to talk till late night and all. Khushi disgruntles to see his effrontery. I wish if she would've spit on his face, I won't want her to make her hand filthy by slapping him.

Shyam compliments her,

"however, you look more beautiful in your anger."

Khushi has become so exasperated that while snatching the glass from his hand the juice drops on the table, where Arnav kept his wallet. Khushi grabs the wallet and shyam also comes there.

"your hand is shaking, let me help you."

"humne chune ki koshish bhi maat kijiye.". (don't try to touch me) .khushi is flagrant in rage; she goes outside to dry up the money what got wet. She grumbles,

"it's better not to think about this man. Mitti dalo or bhool jao."

After putting the wallet to dry up by the poolside, Khushi goes inside.

Shyam comes there right after that and takes the key out from the wallet. He imprints the key on a soap. Now he doesn't even need the keys; he will make the duplicate.

Pause: I wonder why astute Arnav kept his locker key like that? nobody keeps such important key lose like this in wallet.

Again Khushi's stupidity baffled me. How could she spare her husband's wallet open like this. Not money only, but a person keeps his credit and debit card in his wallet. Or moreover, he is owner of a company. Khushi should be more meticulous. Because of her impetuousness, she suffered a lot.  

Babli is an orphan child. So that the whole Raizada family gives her the extra care. While she was playing crossword puzzle, a question made her perturbed, "what do they call who doesn't have parents?"

"orphan"  Payal tries to help her to solve the quiz. But who would know that her good intention will make the little girl sad. Babli leaves in resentment. Anjali tells her that she lost her parents at the age of 4. mami got a chance to blaspheme her. Payal feels sorry and goes to pacify Babli.

"where is my wallet?"

Arnav is irascible. Khushi runs and gets the wallet for him. Arnav is mad, how cum his wallet is with her.

"don't touch my stuff."

"dekhiye note kaise paapad ki tarha kadak ho gayi." (look how crisp are the notes now)

She tells him that juice dropped on his wallet, so she put it outside to dry it. Arnav checks the key.

"aap chahe to paisa gin sakte hai." (if you want you can count the money.)

Arnav feels bad, he didn't mean that.

"I was looking for something else." He says meekly.

"so you trust me?" she gives him a pleasing smile. Aranv leaves and Khushi mutters herself,

"where will you flee? Lot of works remained."

Pause: poor khushi felt so happy at her beloved Arnavji's small gesture of trust. And Arnav also wants to trust her; by this time he came to know that she is not a gold digger. I wish if he would've known she is not a home wrecker as well. Along with them, this MU is killing me.

Akash tries to make Babli feels better. Babli is sad with the crossword puzzle that they reminded her that she is an orphan. Akash suggests her to go to the newspaper office and throw water to all the people who posted this crossword quiz. Akash calls her intelligent what made Babli happy. But when Payal intervenes to apologize, Babli doesn't accept her apology. Moreover she leaves showing her attitude. Akash gives Payal a consoling nod. Payal lays down her head on his shoulder. Babli sees the scene from outside and gets jealous.

Khushi is blabbering her work schedule to Arnav. She makes him wear the jacket. I almost died, the way the jacket stretches across his wide shoulder. And strangely, he doesn't retort back. It seems like the grumpy boy is getting used to with his wife's seva. Or I can say he is adapting the conjugal life of a husband and wife. Khushi tells him that she will give him her dabba first.

"kam ek taraf, pati paremeshwar ek taraf."  

Though he gives her an angry glare, but it look like, he is loving his cute wife's jhallipaan. He missed it when she became despondent and melancholic on the other night.

Khushi gives him his hanky. Her mouth now is a little agape in mischief. A glimmer of a smile suffuses her eyes. She sure did something garbad with the hanky. Arnav also takes it without protesting.  She reminds him of his wallet as well.

"you don't have to remind me that."

Khushi gives him his laptop bag before he can get it. She starts to tell him about her schedule again, she has to take tuition class, the. . Arnav cuts her words; he is not interested to hear her schedule. He says her with gritted teeth,

Uske baat tum kya karrahi ho, tumhara schedule kya hai, tumhara governor ke sath kya meeting hai, usse mere koi interest nahi ha."

(I don't have any interest to know, after that what are you doing, what is your schedule, what meeting you have with the governor).

suniye to humara governor ke sath koi meeting nahi hai, humara governor to aap hai."...

(listen, I don't have any meeting with the governor. My governor is you)

khushi tells him in coy. But before he can get out of the room, khushi makes a bewildered expression..

"what happened?'

"What I just did, I called you from behind before you leave."

"So"

"it's  a bad omen to call somebody from behind. Now you can't go."

Arnav gets annoyed at her superstitious believe. He ignores her and turns to leave. Khushi blocks his way and lies down in front of him.

"then you have to go over my corpse. It is said in the book that you have to wait at least 1 minute 55 second."

"khushi stop the drama, get up. I'm getting late."

"patibrata hai hum. I'm a devoted wife, I can't do this."

Arnav passes her lying figure side wise, but he realizes that his car key is missing and Khushi is sitting  down holding his car key. She looks up at him with a cute infectious smile.

"Are you serious?"  (how the way he said it! uff I'm dead)

He is pissed off with her craziness. Khushi smiles gleefully,

Right after he left Khushi says in exultance,

"You are in hurry to leave. But I'll not leave you so easily. Kiyuki jaha piya waha"

maaaiii

Khushi's word is completed by her best friend laxmi.

"aree wah laxmi, you have become so smart!"

Arnav starts to sneeze in the middles of his meeting. To clean his nose, when he gets his hanky from his pocket, a strong smell wafts to everybody's nose. Arnav also gets incredulous, from where the smell coming from. But his middle class employees guessed that the smell of the lady's perfume is coming from his hanky.

"very nice fragrance. Do your wife use it?

Pause: Wow, his employees have become so affable to him. So far I remember the whole office used to tremble at cogent ASR's sight. The cvs phorgetia so many things. 

Arnav averts to answer the most embarrassing and irritating question. He continues the meeting, but gets flummoxed to see the stupefied expressions of the staffs in the room. All are starring at the hanky. His eyes follow them and sees the red lip mark on his pristine white hanky. He is enraged, his employees must be thinking, he is henpecked by his wife. Or moreover this type of act is classless for fastidious ASR.

"The meeting is over now. Out everyone."

He recollects the scene when Khushi gave him the hanky. He now understands the reason of her so much pyaar.

"khushi kumari gupta"  he grumbles in anger.

Khushi is on the phone with amma. Amma wants to know how is their damatji.

"your damatji is fine."

Amma is telling her to visit them with their dmaatji. Khushi can't continue with amma as Arnav calls her.

"akhir apki humari yaad ahi gayi. finally you missed me. First tell me, did you eat or not."

"What did you put on my hanky?"

achcha woh, I didn't know that you will love it so much. The perfume, It's specially bought from chadni chawak."

"shut up." He yells.

She is smiling and tells him that she will keep quite as his wish. He asks her about the lipstick mark. She is mute.

"Answer me damn it." he rebukes

"you told me to keep quiet."

You stop doing this cheap trick. Don't try on me."  he continues in an imperious authorative tone
"shashta, I bought it from chandni cahak, special."

"cheap. It was classless. And that lipstick mark is more classless. And you also. My name is Arnav Singh Raizada. I don't need this low class, ghatiya stuff. Do you know that, you are almost like Babli. But the difference is she is 9 years old and you never grew up."   He says scathingly with his lips curling derisively.

Khushi exasperates to hear his disparagement. She says with a quick repartee,

"And you are just like shaitan. The difference is, he stays in a big castle and you are here among us."

"achcha humari pasand ghatiya hai."

She is pacing back and forth in anger, concocting for a vendetta. Suddenly her face breaks into an inadvertent smile; I guess she came up with an idea. She calls amma,

"He got a long life. He called. And we are coming to your place."

Amma delights to hear the news. Khushi mutters herself,

now you will know how much ghatiya and third class I am."

Akash gets three movie tickets. Babli gets happy that she is going to movie with him. But her face becomes pale when she came to know that Payal is also going with them.

When Arnav enters the room after coming back from office, his heart skipped a beat to see the luggage on the bed; is Khushi leaving him! Khushi comes in the room laughing. She tells HP to put her luggage in the car.

"where are you going?' Arnav is perplexed.

"to the ghatiya place where I came from. My maike."

"khushi I told you before, you are not going there. And nowhere till six months."

He says her peremptorily. He is sacred in anticipation that khushi is leaving him.

"I'm not eloping. Don't worry. Not me only, we are going together"

She reminds HP whether he kept his bag or not. Till he gets over with this shock, nani joins, "chottey, you are going to stay in her place for some days."

Arnav is dumbfounded. nani adds that khushi is missing her parents so she wants to go there. But she can't leave him alone, as his health is not well. So he also should go with her to spend some days there. She tells HP to put his luggage in the car.

"nani I'm not going anywhere." He is impervious.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=isO_93jkivE[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=isO_93jkivE

credit goes to Priya

viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Arshi
OMG! You put him on Time Square neon bill board! Yay he rules the world and rightly deserves to reside in the heart of it. Gorgeous edit!
viv04 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@indi
Thanks for the action packed Arnavji goes to sasuraal. Hilarious!
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Katelyn

@Soni

I like the coloring and I have to agree with Sohara that speed is too fast!

😃
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohara

i loved it. But why did you speed up the video? I guess it would be more appealing if you would've kept it normal.

thanks ya speed i realize now