Blast from the Past Thread #24 ** Golgappa Times ** p 113, ep 246 - Page 5

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: indi52

Sohara, thanks thanks for that gif..

Do they have any idea how much they tickle those who watch..
some jaded, agnostic ones like myself..

Horizon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

No idea whats happening in Tollywood Durga. I didn't even remember the name of the girl until you mentioned. Last couple of yrs tho I have been in a total Ghajini mode.. only one thing on my mind always...πŸ˜†

But this song is very special for me.. one of a kind.. for my most fav vegetable.. and its versatility...πŸ˜†

My menu for Arnavji and Khushi ji is fixed when they visit my home.. Brinjal is a must.. so is karela...πŸ˜†

Yes but all credit to the breathtaking colors on the front page..
Edited by Horizon - 10 years ago

Javeria3991 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: supriya.arshi

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Wiwy's Creation

Arnavji Chale Sasuraal ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰    
Ab kya hoga unka haal !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  

( Arnavji goes to his in-laws place!
 What will happen to him now!!)

DrumRolls
Drool Corner is...BACK

- By Barundiwani

@ Barundiwani  Splendid Edits πŸ‘
@Wiwy Di lovely creations πŸ‘ Arnav bitwa Bach na paye ga iss baarπŸ˜†
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Plz, plz, Vote for Sarun. They are losing. No other couple can defeat our Arshi.
Vote as much as you can.
Edited by sohara - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Horizon

it's my delight to make you girls jaded and agnostic!
am I a devil!😈

Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

"Touch of Love"

By

ArshiHamesha  

"Fadak padta hai...pyar se, mohabbat se, Ishq se"... She wants him to embrace it and he wants that from her too.

This is happening since from the beginning.

That day she wanted him to stop La and embrace the LOVE but was confused whom LOVE, La's or her own for him but unconscious side of her  took the conscious one and a lonely tear slipped to depict the whole story of her heart with mixed messages to him.

I must say very deep message you have in this picture by adding Pigeons.From the first epi ,where these messengers were taking the messages all across which came to the surface during their parents' anniversary.Then pigeons, White pure SOULS , mothers and those mothers were together at the end"tumhari ma aur us ke sath meri ma"

But at the same time Khushi is the pure soul and she was the only one who could touch his PURE heart.

But again Arnav who is a Pure Soul whose heart is as golden and pure and White and Khushi could easily marked her name with permanent ink but why only Khushi because she is a symbol of purity.

"There's not a single passing day that I don't think of you. In my heart you will forever stay as long as you love me too." Unknown

Mother's blessings in different ways, from all across is ready to embrace his visage to embrace his freedom to Love and to be Loved and above all to embrace the PURITY of it through his Khushi for his Khushi.

Her purity is reaching to his disbelief countenance and his free soul is reflecting that through his smile and easiness.

Indeed... "Never touch a butterfly's wings with your finger"

Butterflies and Pigeons , Free souls

One WHITE, One with COLOUR 

His BLACK AND GREY is getting cleaned slowly and  your soup symbolism comes here. WHITE so Khushi's colours can seep in.Wow beautiful interpretation!!!πŸ‘

Fantabulous loop closure of SUV scenes.Get out to hold on tight with seat belt.Simply magnificent !!!❀️
Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
^^^

sohara

ekdam devil.

shaitan sauten... but i need your devilry in my life. main tumhare bagair jee nahin... Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
soni19sweet thumbnail
hi i need urgent link i want 
a link of this episode of ipkknd it is copymark 
i want without copymarked 
but also god quality 
atleast 480 
is anyone has 
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x105w4g_iss-pyar-ko-kya-naam-doon-episode-352_shortfilms

please pm 
please
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

CONGRATULATIONS ALL BLASTERS ON COMPLETING TWENTY THREE THREADS.  πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³ πŸ₯³

@Durga The open lines are stupendous. πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

@Indi Di your write up on Arnav's visit to susraal and his first night with his wife on the bed where he bearly sleep and this dialogue "come here, you crazy taekwondo queen, and stay still, samjhi tum!" is wonderful. πŸ‘πŸΌIts becoming harder to divert the attention from the dormanat senses and feelings when khushi touched him especially after khushi's utmost care the night he fainted, that night only he knows how he controlled him.

@Faiqa Di I love your post and brilliant comparisons of all the events when Arnav and khushi took care of each other. I love this line "Indeed Love is caring for one you are angry with is really a TRUE Love..."  Truly they showed concern for each other putting aside their egos, pride, anger and pain which was hard for both but still they do it. Love your banner of "The Touch Of care." 

Hum app ke hai Kaun movie, yes the writers of IPK would be inspired a lot from this movie while penning down important scenes of the drama. I still watched this movie whenever it is shown on the TV. I was very young when I heard "jottey lo Piasay Do" song and because of that song I like this movie so much.  Khushi character was very similar to Nisha. I liked a lot Movie @IPK post. Many scenes were replica of the movie.

@Salooni Congratulations on making your first video mix. Awesome jobπŸ‘πŸΌ I hope you will entertain us more with your other VMs in future.

@wiwy Di Lovely gif. Arnav is caught badly in the susraal. How will he survive, Nand kishore?πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

@Sohara  ROFL🀣
Arnav and khushi are awesome couple on screen and best buddies off screen. They are Crazy but cute πŸ˜³

Thank you ArshiHamesha, supriya.arshi, DurgaS and indi52 for making the fabulous masaledaar and colorful front page. Well done Guys πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

me too wish if i get all episode link tired of finding them 
if you get do give me 
soni19sweet thumbnail

Originally posted by: DurgaS

Saloni, it is a lovely song. And a lovely vm too. Good start. Now looking forward to your next one. 😊

πŸ˜ƒ