indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Episode 237

For a Moment

(Arnav and Khushi only)

I just love this episode. 

This is the episode where I see Arnav softening to Khushi and her family for a moment.  He knows he has hurt them.  Of course the car's condition was not due to her and he has been an added expense to the family.  Their honor is at stake here.  He sees how they are struggling to pay the grocery bill and now takes it upon himself to show them he IS their son-in-law, an integral part of their family and he CAN help them if he wants. 

Garima will try to mortgage some bangles and just as she is walking out the door the grocer comes with an abundance of supplies.  Arnav Singh Raizada doesn't know how to do small; he is quite extravagant. so male and generous

They are all shocked but this is where he proves himself, in my opinion, he shows us he has a heart again and he wants normal food please!!!

This moment is then ruined by an insistent Khushi, who wants to hear him call her Amma, Ma.

I don't know maybe to feel like her marriage is real? It seems she is yearning for normalcy in her marriage.  I truly don't feel it is an intentional taunt.  Do you? no, not intentional, just a tad unthinking and impulsive, but yes, maybe because she loves him and wants to feel he is part of her life, maybe she wants "normal", that mistake... well lovers always do such things, don't they?

He just can't do it, he can't call anyone Ma...

His mother is dead. 

The hurt so great he has carried into his adulthood and yes the hurt of your mother dying, in anyway and especially a suicide, pierces your heart. only those who have lost mothers and fathers may be understand this sharp numbing pain, that never really goes away ever...

After his outburst towards her, he goes into the bedroom very upset, frustrated, angry...hurt.  Nothing is sacred at this point and he angrily pulls down the mosquito netting from the bed.  He tries to avoid his thoughts by attempting to work on his computer.

She follows him inside and asks for his forgiveness it was not intentional.  He stops her right there, BAS and as she tries to continue he gives her the hand- the sign to STOP... NO...MORE..

She doesn't know how he feels and then he hurts her by telling her he is staying here in this awful house.  It all comes out.

Now she is hurt but she tells him that it's true this is how the poor people live sometimes no electric, sometimes no water and even sometimes no money for food, but they manage.  She knows he is angry with her but she is angry too but never took it out on his family and never could but he...

With tears flowing she leaves with him calling her name.  He feels bad (in my humble POV) about his treatment of Khushi and so his response is golgappe! absolutely.

Feed her and make her happy! 

Show her you care. awww.

Garima and Buaji have made what looks like pakoras to me and he brings in a bag filled of those delicious balls that Khushi can fill some with something spicy, something sweet, something sour!  He apologizes to them for what happened and they are all forgiving.  Arnav is so vulnerable right now and this Gupta family embraces this hurt man blaming pagal Khushi.

Our relation doesn't change by the name you call me.  Just beautiful. i thought so too.

She comes in and is so excited to see the bag of golgappe. Tears it open with her teeth and just about to eat it when she finds out Arnav bought it she drops it.  She can't eat it if he is the one who brought it... never!  She won't give in to him.

I love this next part, in fact this is one of my faves as far as episodes watching Barun play Arnav's vunerabilty was awesome.  My heart melted!

As he is watching her pleasure in eating golgappe, his eyes soft and full of gentle pleasure as his wife gobbles them down.  She has given in and he has compromised too. They have met half way for the moment.  They have become a family for the moment. 👏 👏 👏

brilliant last line, cynthia.

lovely take, after along time... mazaa aa gaya.

yes, family indeed.

aarwen thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Javeria3991

Fantastic reviews especially the naak laal scene. love it. 👏
My comments are up.
Looking forward to read the next review where any close moment is awaiting.

Thank you Javeria for all the lovely comments 😳 . I look forward to even the tiniest hint of naak laal teasing. Hopefully will be able to write nicely for all to come. In fact some time back I was telling Indi di to write such a scene in her stories.So your comments about Arnav smiling, mischievous and troubling Khushi to see her flushing..waah waah! Also what you say about him being a man of action not words is very true. Sorry , happy bday all alien words to him. As you say Khushi should understand that by now. I feel her family has already started understanding it. How comfortable buaji has become around him. Sanaya in that morning scene was so cute and so very aware of Arnavji..  I like how she is very comfortable with him one minute and very next demure and lovingly shy.

aarwen thumbnail
Episode 239

Khushi is thouroughly enjoying while frying the hot red chillies and singing her aaj mausam hai suhaana song.  Back in the living room a panting buaji sits down to catch her breath  and chit chat with her nand kishore daamadji.  Arnav is still very confused.. Preeto.. Pritka.. emphatic dulhan.. clarifies buaji. Am as confused as him at this point. Was Preeto in lucknow with khushi when they were in school? Who is this dear friend we have never heard of? Must be like Akash bitwa's best friend.. uuhi.. bablia.When the spices cause Arnav to sneeze he looks up with watery eyes and buaji reminiscing about her sanka devi's childhood is very convincing.  Both actors are great in this scene.  Buaji's experienced eyes see titliya's love for everyone around. They also see Arnav's love for everyone. And though her reasoning is based on the supposed green signal he gave to host the wedding arrangements from their house she isn't far off from the truth. He does care and very deeply so. Not the showy type of care but concern from within and the determination to fix all problems for his family. And now this is as much his family as his is hers.

News does travel with lightning speed in streets of lakshmi Nagar. Everyone is aware and extrememly thankful for his "yes". Not have the damaad do any work is a very prevalent sentiment still in India. But uncle takes the liberty of thrusting the carpet into his arms and also instructs him to check out other preparations. What has happened to our stylish shrewd bitwa? By now he must have an idea of what is going on.. Even the slightly dull Pam, Sim would understand by now..  But our hero still seems quite preplexed by everything around him. Don't the decorations look exactly like Payash's wedding? Maybe to save money they are reusing the garlands and flowers..Oh am missing the five star waiter and the gorgeous girl who was oscillating between being busy, blushing, day dreaming. And who wouldn't be when the man had been all hell bent on making even a green leaf katori something worth remembering.

"Free ho kya?".. Shake of head.. "nai" .. Can a man both be more straightforward and endearingly muddled than this? Uff he still does not know who Pritika is. Maybe his mind resolutely discards all names except Khushi 😆. Uncle wishes to get a son in law just like him. Not sure about the parents but millions of daughters do wish for husbands eaxtly like him! Let's hope devi maiyya is listening to all... Since damaadji hasn't spoken a coherent word yet and so defintely hasn't charmed the uncle with his wit and intellect, maybe uncle meant that buaji is lucky to have such a  good listener in her damaad. Buaji is also ready to protect him from the mosquitoes. What's with the Gupta women and their love to protect the man from those pesky insects. His brains ticking finally! He recollects Khushi's hurried hearty yes on behalf of him. But the man will now no longer hurt anyone even unintentionally.  "Koi takleef nai hai buaji". And Abha Parma walks away I bet having thoroughly enjoyed such long scenes with Barun.

Khushi announces food is ready and then very sweetly asks Arnavji to move. As expected he doesn't. The speaker blares and he almost trips over. "Haw aapke kaan toh tamatar jaise laal ho gaye!" .. She hasn't forgotten the morning tryst and from the change in his looks either has he. A second earlier he was ready to fight and now the sudden softening of expressions. His wife wants to play with him how can he not play along. However asli duniya may treat them these lovers are always entirely wrapped up in their own little game. They are interrupted by Nandini aunty looking around for more flowers.  Ever helpful Khushi rushes to get the baskets down and her husband with his sixth sense alert follows. Almost like the Holi scene where he runs after her. Like any other husband he chides his wife for her inefficiency masking the actual concern behind it. He knows she bumps into things, is prone to accidents, gets bruised easily. How much he cares!

Such a colorful visual palette the marigolds provide. As she actually listens to him and starts to come down the ladder, devi maiyya decides they need some extra breeze to spice things further. The duppatta all ready for this signal gleefully flows covering her beautiful face. He climbs up to help her. He cannot stop looking. Even with the radiant pink duppatta completely hiding her face she is the most beautiful woman in the world. With infinite precision as if his very breath depends on this he raises his hand to remove the ghunghat. Hypnotized he looks on with the slightest smile. He finds his peace yet his heart races. She looks here and there shy to meet those fascinating eyes. Time for a little nudge from devi maiyya. And she looses her balance a little, leaning forward. He is quick to seize the opportunity and bends his head forward in a hug. Leaning into each other, so close, her heaving breath and his almost garrulous eyes. Sanaya's expression transformed into the woman who can feel every unbidden sensation. His hand on her shoulder where both their eyes get drawn to. He nods and send her down. Always the gentleman. Holds himself firmly in check never crossing boundaries which we would so badly want him to cross.

After all that her sweetest lost voice "humare phool". "phool main le aunga".. Love! It should definitely be this way! Since the lovers are so well behaved devi maiyaa decides a nudge is not enough and push it shall have to be. As she tumbles down he turns them around to save her as always. They land on the ground with her head on his shoulders. We see his expression. Has he just lived a thousand lifetimes full of happiness in this one moment? How can Barun showcase this from a side shot of his profile alone? Devi maiyaa can rest since the kids do the rest. heavenly shower of flowers. They don't want to get up. That soft expression refuses to leave his face and his eyes refuse to leave her face. Stay this way for hamesha. Let time stand still.

The basket falls on her head. They have to get up now. The spell broken. She is busy fixing her duppatta. I love how she does this each time she is nervous around him. Very genuine reaction from a girl inexperienced in these matters. He looks away regaining composure. Try as he might there is something in the air of Lakshmi Nagar that is not letting him remain indifferent to the cravings of his heart.  it turns out she is more focused than him. Still worrying about the flowers and he looks down "I know", in that fascinating accent of his. He couldn't do this for her. He had meant to fix it. But she is smiling. The flowers have been spread and everything is all right in her world. And his as well as he treats us to that rare smile of his. Pretense free they savour the magic for now. I can almost close my eyes and see the two in peals of happy laughter.

Next she rushes to fix the generator and is determined that she will succeed. I swear I saw him smile as she got up and left. How amusing doe she find her. How his boring black and white art film life has turned into this vibrant colorful marriage filled block buster extravaganza.  Reassures everyone that she will fix it. A bit of showing off perhaps in front of laad governor. She can be super efficient too. She knows how to change flat tyres and repair generators. He stands away from the limelight. A telling grease mark on that unblemished face as she is unable to fix it. Haw why did that man say in in that tone "Aap toh rehne dijiye!" You go show him boy! ASR is great at everything he does... She taunts him and he keeps quiet. Actions speaks louder than words. Javeria just mentioned this in her comment. I have no idea how he knows what to do. Maybe he has a secret hidden talent and like drumming he spent his college days repairing stuff with a screw driver or maybe the days before that.

"Surat nahi hath mein bhi damm hai" haha.. How dare they get away saying such things.. What has happened to khukhaar laad governor rakshas ASR? She stands impressed. So he does weights, looks breathtaking without his jacket and sheathed in sweat, brings golgappa, climbs ladders to brings her safely down and even fixes generators. And then smirking touches her cheeks with complete familiarity to wipe away the grease mark. Our man can't be too sweet so back to ASR mode only with her.  As soon as he said ,"Tum har kaam nahi kar sakti...", I was transported to the poolside and that golden pink duppatta. We need a repeat of that lagi shart please please. Puffing up her cheeks, a great mimicry of "har kaam kar sakta hun" as sanka devi's brains go on an overdrive.

The harassed man has no place to sit in the room. And so conscientious is he that amongst all this he tries to get work done sitting next to Salman Khanji, as Khushi sweetly points out.  He has earbuds in his ears! A knock again and this time a quite likable kid comes to get his engine fixed. But jeejaji is in no mood to play nice. The kid has been tutored well by didi as he immediately erupts into howls. Jeejaji makes some hard to describe expressions and decides to give in. He is openly rude with the kid and has no patience when his precious laptop is touched but once the train starts working is persuaded to be dragged out of his room. We know what's to follow for the great mechanic.

Back in dear old shantivan having had no distraction from mami and babliya we are instead treated to some villany by Shyam. He finally figured out Arnav Singh Raizada left all his property to his di. Just my humble opinion but I didn't need to break into a safe to guess that part of the will!

Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
cinthiann1758 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aarwen

Episode 239

Khushi is thouroughly enjoying while frying the hot red chillies and singing her aaj mausam hai suhaana song.  Back in the living room a panting buaji sits down to catch her breath  and chit chat with her nand kishore daamadji.  Arnav is still very confused.. Preeto.. Pritka.. emphatic dulhan.. clarifies buaji. Am as confused as him at this point. Was Preeto in lucknow with khushi when they were in school? Who is this dear friend we have never heard of? Must be like Akash bitwa's best friend.. uuhi.. bablia.When the spices cause Arnav to sneeze he looks up with watery eyes and buaji reminiscing about her sanka devi's childhood is very convincing.  Both actors are great in this scene.  Buaji's experienced eyes see titliya's love for everyone around. They also see Arnav's love for everyone. And though her reasoning is based on the supposed green signal he gave to host the wedding arrangements from their house she isn't far off from the truth. He does care and very deeply so. Not the showy type of care but concern from within and the determination to fix all problems for his family. And now this is as much his family as his is hers.

News does travel with lightning speed in streets of lakshmi Nagar. Everyone is aware and extrememly thankful for his "yes". Not have the damaad do any work is a very prevalent sentiment still in India. But uncle takes the liberty of thrusting the carpet into his arms and also instructs him to check out other preparations. What has happened to our stylish shrewd bitwa? By now he must have an idea of what is going on.. Even the slightly dull Pam, Sim would understand by now..  But our hero still seems quite preplexed by everything around him. Don't the decorations look exactly like Payash's wedding? Maybe to save money they are reusing the garlands and flowers..Oh am missing the five star waiter and the gorgeous girl who was oscillating between being busy, blushing, day dreaming. And who wouldn't be when the man had been all hell bent on making even a green leaf katori something worth remembering.

"Free ho kya?".. Shake of head.. "nai" .. Can a man both be more straightforward and endearingly muddled than this? Uff he still does not know who Pritika is. Maybe his mind resolutely discards all names except Khushi 😆. Uncle wishes to get a son in law just like him. Not sure about the parents but millions of daughters do wish for husbands eaxtly like him! Let's hope devi maiyya is listening to all... Since damaadji hasn't spoken a coherent word yet and so defintely hasn't charmed the uncle with his wit and intellect, maybe uncle meant that buaji is lucky to have such a  good listener in her damaad. Buaji is also ready to protect him from the mosquitoes. What's with the Gupta women and their love to protect the man from those pesky insects. His brains ticking finally! He recollects Khushi's hurried hearty yes on behalf of him. But the man will now no longer hurt anyone even unintentionally.  "Koi takleef nai hai buaji". And Abha Parma walks away I bet having thoroughly enjoyed such long scenes with Barun.

Khushi announces food is ready and then very sweetly asks Arnavji to move. As expected he doesn't. The speaker blares and he almost trips over. "Haw aapke kaan toh tamatar jaise laal ho gaye!" .. She hasn't forgotten the morning tryst and from the change in his looks either has he. A second earlier he was ready to fight and now the sudden softening of expressions. His wife wants to play with him how can he not play along. However asli duniya may treat them these lovers are always entirely wrapped up in their own little game. They are interrupted by Nandini aunty looking around for more flowers.  Ever helpful Khushi rushes to get the baskets down and her husband with his sixth sense alert follows. Almost like the Holi scene where he runs after her. Like any other husband he chides his wife for her inefficiency masking the actual concern behind it. He knows she bumps into things, is prone to accidents, gets bruised easily. How much he cares!

Such a colorful visual palette the marigolds provide. As she actually listens to him and starts to come down the ladder, devi maiyya decides they need some extra breeze to spice things further. The duppatta all ready for this signal gleefully flows covering her beautiful face. He climbs up to help her. He cannot stop looking. Even with the radiant pink duppatta completely hiding her face she is the most beautiful woman in the world. With infinite precision as if his very breath depends on this he raises his hand to remove the ghunghat. Hypnotized he looks on with the slightest smile. He finds his peace yet his heart races. She looks here and there shy to meet those fascinating eyes. Time for a little nudge from devi maiyya. And she looses her balance a little, leaning forward. He is quick to seize the opportunity and bends his head forward in a hug. Leaning into each other, so close, her heaving breath and his almost garrulous eyes. Sanaya's expression transformed into the woman who can feel every unbidden sensation. His hand on her shoulder where both their eyes get drawn to. He nods and send her down. Always the gentleman. Holds himself firmly in check never crossing boundaries which we would so badly want him to cross.

After all that her sweetest lost voice "humare phool". "phool main le aunga".. Love! It should definitely be this way! Since the lovers are so well behaved devi maiyaa decides a nudge is not enough and push it shall have to be. As she tumbles down he turns them around to save her as always. They land on the ground with her head on his shoulders. We see his expression. Has he just lived a thousand lifetimes full of happiness in this one moment? How can Barun showcase this from a side shot of his profile alone? Devi maiyaa can rest since the kids do the rest. heavenly shower of flowers. They don't want to get up. That soft expression refuses to leave his face and his eyes refuse to leave her face. Stay this way for hamesha. Let time stand still.

The basket falls on her head. They have to get up now. The spell broken. She is busy fixing her duppatta. I love how she does this each time she is nervous around him. Very genuine reaction from a girl inexperienced in these matters. He looks away regaining composure. Try as he might there is something in the air of Lakshmi Nagar that is not letting him remain indifferent to the cravings of his heart.  it turns out she is more focused than him. Still worrying about the flowers and he looks down "I know", in that fascinating accent of his. He couldn't do this for her. He had meant to fix it. But she is smiling. The flowers have been spread and everything is all right in her world. And his as well as he treats us to that rare smile of his. Pretense free they savour the magic for now. I can almost close my eyes and see the two in peals of happy laughter.

Next she rushes to fix the generator and is determined that she will succeed. I swear I saw him smile as she got up and left. How amusing doe she find her. How his boring black and white art film life has turned into this vibrant colorful marriage filled block buster extravaganza.  Reassures everyone that she will fix it. A bit of showing off perhaps in front of laad governor. She can be super efficient too. She knows how to change flat tyres and repair generators. He stands away from the limelight. A telling grease mark on that unblemished face as she is unable to fix it. Haw why did that man say in in that tone "Aap toh rehne dijiye!" You go show him boy! ASR is great at everything he does... She taunts him and he keeps quiet. Actions speaks louder than words. Javeria just mentioned this in her comment. I have no idea how he knows what to do. Maybe he has a secret hidden talent and like drumming he spent his college days repairing stuff with a screw driver or maybe the days before that.

"Surat nahi hath mein bhi damm hai" haha.. How dare they get away saying such things.. What has happened to khukhaar laad governor rakshas ASR? She stands impressed. So he does weights, looks breathtaking without his jacket and sheathed in sweat, brings golgappa, climbs ladders to brings her safely down and even fixes generators. And then smirking touches her cheeks with complete familiarity to wipe away the grease mark. Our man can't be too sweet so back to ASR mode only with her.  As soon as he said ,"Tum har kaam nahi kar sakti...", I was transported to the poolside and that golden pink duppatta. We need a repeat of that lagi shart please please. Puffing up her cheeks, a great mimicry of "har kaam kar sakta hun" as sanka devi's brains go on an overdrive.

The harassed man has no place to sit in the room. And so conscientious is he that amongst all this he tries to get work done sitting next to Salman Khanji, as Khushi sweetly points out.  He has earbuds in his ears! A knock again and this time a quite likable kid comes to get his engine fixed. But jeejaji is in no mood to play nice. The kid has been tutored well by didi as he immediately erupts into howls. Jeejaji makes some hard to describe expressions and decides to give in. He is openly rude with the kid and has no patience when his precious laptop is touched but once the train starts working is persuaded to be dragged out of his room. We know what's to follow for the great mechanic.

Back in dear old shantivan having had no distraction from mami and babliya we are instead treated to some villany by Shyam. He finally figured out Arnav Singh Raizada left all his property to his di. Just my humble opinion but I didn't need to break into a safe to guess that part of the will!

Rhea your writings always make me smile and your written thoughts are just what I am thinking!  I really enjoyed the take and you made my heart pitter patter a few times.  TFS
Motif_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
😊Indi beautiful thoughts about beautiful people.👏

"hum iss se bhi kadvi batein sune keh liye tayar rehte hain" 
Khushi told him then but now she is immune to it , it doesn't bother her anymore , soon she will be smiling at his scolding" kite din howe aap ki daant sun kek" 

But she would never accept the insult for her family, " aap humare amma bauji keh barey mein iss tarah ..." She is lioness of her loved ones.SHe will do the same with SHyam when he will cross the limit for her Arnavji. Today Arnav did cross a line and she will take care of it. SHe knows she has hurt him but he has hurt her parents for whom she can go up to any extent.

Meri koi maa nahin hai...and look at his expression , a CHILD, whose pain and wound has just been salted again.No wonder why a small child living in him was ready to follow Buaji later to make sure she is talking to him wether he has to eat trunk load of puris for that.

This track brings the most beautiful things on surface regardless of some irritations.They both completely find each other in each other and their pain and sorrows take a new shape and HEALING solace in each other.SHe has hurt him and he has hurt her family and her  and to remove her hurt and to restore the respect of the family , his way of Khata meetha sorry is adorable.

Thank you for this nice write up.
Edited by MehreenB - 10 years ago
aarwen thumbnail

Originally posted by: cinthiann1758

Rhea your writings always make me smile and your written thoughts are just what I am thinking!  I really enjoyed the take and you made my heart pitter patter a few times.  TFS

Thank you Cynthia 😳 . Am so happy I got you smiling and your heart pitter pattering. And you don't know how lucky I feel to have met you all here. Nothing makes me happier than to be able to share thoughts with you all about this show. 
Edited by aarwen - 10 years ago
Crazy4IPK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHamesha

DISCLAIMER:DON'T COPY MY WORKS AND CONCEPTS WITHOUT GIVING ME CREDIT 

YOU HAVE SEEN MY HUMBLE SIDE. TRUST ME YOU WON'T LIKE THE OTHER...

Arshi's Index  

EPISODE 235

Aurora Borealis, the Northern Lights

North -West...[Mind Vs Heart]

This epi is all about ticking time and directions .Khushi's dialogue "aap ka ghar uttar mein hai aur humara paschim mein, aur agar dishaon ke hisaab se sona padhe na, toh aap ko bahaar peid ke neeche kabootaron ke saath sona padhega" ...[ if we see acc to the directions then your home is in the north and mine is in the West and for that reason you have to sleep under the tree with pigeons]...took me to the edge...as Arnav's mind is joining the leagues of heart in the pursuit of his inner happiness and peace and that starts with his Khushi and ends with her in all directions and he has to cross this river to meet her the other side.Just like the day in Mandir he bonded her with him but still was walking on the other side of the bank of the river but they both were walking in the same direction.

Lovely thought!

This dialogue has everything what this whole IPK is all about and linked to the future.This epi is a continuation of showing Arnav's thinning patience which is directing towards his eruption yet his silence is a testing limits for Khushi whose attempts to make him blurt the truth are going in vain.

Darkness has prevailed and both are cutting through this since the dreadful night Where Khushi's conscious was/is clear as even in the darkness she is finding her way out because of her trust on Arnav but Arnav dashes against objects as he has blurred thoughts and trust which he got the dreadful night and since then he is stumbling in his path.

amazing perception. can't agree more. Or moreover it's her house, so she must not stumble.

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: On Dilli Ma Bali night, He stumbles over the table and she doesn't and that night his anger and ego was at the peak seeing Shyam lusting over his Khushi. The way GH ladies and neighbors dealt it off with a smile and with a proper reason was adorable and that sure made Arnav even more guilty than he already was. He did offer to help - to be refused by Khushi.

Pause here:Today His heart has stumbled upon the love and care of family and the others when neighbors accepted him the guest and as a respectable SIL ...Same time when Buaji asks him , can she fan him until sleep prevails...This is new direction and angle of LOVE, Concern ,and attention for him from which he is very much unaware of for a long time...

The most beautiful moment, ARHI bed time together. Khushi comes by huffing, puffing and mumbling at Arnav ..."Jaisi karni waise Bharni " [AS u sow so shall u reap] She gets halted in her track with one "REKHA" a Barrier made by Arnav in between them.Dil and Dimag kind a separation.My grabber is after " Maaf kiya main bhi issi side peh sota hoon" [sorry but I sleep on the same side] he did claim unintentionally he is on her side...Love this dialogue. The fight of left and right side of the bed, the actual fight between truth and lies - the fight between right and wrong.This is what is happening. They fought for the side of the bed - and Arnav takes on Khushi's side - while she takes the other side. He puts the 'Arnav rekha' - a line that he creates to separate both of them regardless of what they feel. He did this by forcing her into marriage and this dividing line just kept strengthening with more misunderstandings.MY GRABBER IS his inquisitive look "kahan ja rahi ho"[where r u going?] losing the battle because of her accepting her Pati parmeshwar's Rekha. In Biblical context, the right side is considered to be a side of high importance. So, while Arnav chooses love (Khushi), Khushi herself chooses to be on his right, the place of highest regard in Arnav's life ! 

Pause here : Khushi's Jaisi karni waise Bharni "..is indicating whatever she is doing to irritate Arnav , it will be heavy for her in return..she will pay heavy  price...Always remember Arnav has been at his calmest when he is about to go deadly .. He was calm  when he began the Faraq Padtha hai , torturing her emotionally and Psychologically, he was calm when he laid that condition  for marriage , He was calm before throwing  her out !! A calm Arnav is  a dangerous Arnav !!

Symbolism and connection: But Khushi looses some gems ,  Uthar - Pashchim  and Kabootar ...[North, West and Pigeons]... "aap ka ghar uttar mein hai aur humara paschim mein, aur agar dishaon ke hisaab se sona padhe na, toh aap ko bahaar peid ke neeche kabootaron ke saath sona padhega" and That took me to this...

[Aurora Borealis ,The Northern Lights are actually the result of collisions between gas particles[Air] in the Earth's atmosphere with charged particles released from the sun's atmosphere. Variations in color depends on the colliding particles . The most common aurora color, a pale yellowish-green with some pink, is produced by oxygen [Air] Particles  located about 60 miles above the earth. Rare, all-red , purple, Blue auroras are produced up to 200 miles above the Earth's atmosphere. Because of Nitrogen but again it is very Rare... ]

This is a pure comparison of Arnav [North] and Khushi[West] and above 60 miles above the Earth's surface[ 6+0= 6...6 months contract] and 200 by adding all is equal to 2 means sexual tension and desire.

North directs in your Body towards Brain and West directs towards heart.All connected to Arnav and Khushi..Brain Vs Heart.[Dil & Dimag]

PONDERING THINKABLE DOTS:Arnav fixed the Krishna/Paarth Diya on Janmashtami in the darkness...away from Truth that day too and Khushi's plan led him there... and Khushi's "Jaisi Karni.." back firing things as always...and by joining these two points we things in a different perspective at this point... We have the short sighted and impulsive Khushi...The West ,who will be unleashing a tornado,...[ getting signature on Lease papers] While Arnav, the North will be the one who will be letting loose this destruction by signing those papers in rage and away from truth ...AS There is no light in the North...the sun or the moon...couldn't direct any ray of light into the north and that's why The North has not had the benefit of light meaning away from Truths .. Arnav will lash out in blind ignorance not knowing that there is such a thing as truth for he is convinced of the darkness residing in him [ Chup gaya hai ...], in Khushi and in shyam and will sign those papers which will drag him into deep darkness yet Khushi will be making him free from the Blindfold.

Now another thing...Why say .."Your HOME is in the North instead of u stay in the North "..Because Here, the "key" is Home..  another angle is that it is directing towards RM...Family which includes SHYAM too...Anjali's Husband ..it means the house in Uthar was not just for Arnav , it also for Shyam too as he will be making the Duplicate Key to [1] to finish the Arnav to get the wealth [2] to smooth his ways more towards Anjali in Arnav's absence to make her DARK from his LOVE ..to reach Khushi.He is Evil North of Darkness but as I mentioned above Arnav is the one who lit the Diya and he is the person who will be fighting against his own kin  to uphold the values of truth, Arnav will be the Krishna who will enter the battlefield to tear apart the darkness, he will be the protective shield to everyone as a just man... SO  The House in North stood for Shyam but North  by itself stood for Arnav and Khushi is West His Heart.

"She was the North Star in my Moonless nights"

Arnav is a man who will be the provider for Guptas as well as Raizads [Anjali's word...tumhain yeh rishte nibhane hongey]... and he does rule over both now...Not bothering to ask the Guptas before ordering AC  ..deciding what's best  in that situation .. A trademark of Arnav as is of North. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celtic_nations

The Celtic nations are territories in Northern and Western Europe

Acc to Celtic symbolism...West has been associated with Water & emotions ...What is water but a life giver, a  purifier ..it  cleanses the  accumulated dirt and leads to a new beginning .. Khushi, who holds the grail of Young and youth Life ...she will be destroying  three lives if she will not hold it properly... but remember, still water becomes stagnant and toxic , instead of giving life it has tendency to kill life which is sought to be protected and nurtured ..SO the water has to move, cleanse itself from all accumulated dirt which is thrown out in the way...[That's why we have so much water in this Track since from the beginning]

[The more I go in depth of IPK the more I get joy and thrill..This is IPK which stands for me regardless of what is out there.]

"aur agar dishaon ke hisaab se sona padhe na, toh aap ko bahaar peid ke neeche kabootaron ke saath sona padhega"[If things had gone  ur way then , You would be sleeping with the Pigeons.]..Pigeons are considered as a symbol of Pure Love , serenity , home and loving relationship  ..because Pigeons usually bond until death ..But the marriage of Khushi & Arnav violates that but remember...Pigeons have a strong homing sense, take them anywhere or release them anywhere , they make their way back to home ... Arnav has been brought into a new place but like a Pigeon  he will be finding his way back to his Khushi, to purity and the truth.The darkness which prevailed on them under the Fire of that night will be put off by Water which symbolizes moon ,Khushi and her pure Love.

The bedroom scene ... Khushi's movement over and on the bed , toeing the line of separation made by him... always coming on to his side , shows that the line has been crossed ,the acceptance has begun unconsciously and the division will disappear and Khushi will be the one who will push him to the edge (Arnav almost on the edge of the bed) - and then finish off this line of control and then be together with him.

Symbolism and connection: AS PINK is associated with Pure Love , innocence and sensuality.Their pink net is covering BOTH as the HATE is growing out of this budding LOVE and don't forget Khushi Brought Arnav's small budding Plant with her which needs WATER[Khushi] and SUN Arnav] to grow...

Arnav wakes up cleaning his sweat and realizes the close proximity of Khushi .He gets irritated and turns to make her sweat with his heated temper but gets puddled by the bewitched beauty into her squeaky side .He melts at her gesture holding him with her fist and that makes him more vulnerable to keep his hold on her by holding her fist with his palm so gently. His hand which had enclosed around Khushi's fist , slowly encircles it in a gentle clasp ..quietly watching her breathing ..the world at a stand still to wish and hope for this moment to be for forever that one action showing his yearning for her, his helplessness , his lack of control... Beautiful scene.. He loves her, lost himself in her but before the realization could touch her, he withdrew himself from her  but my grabber is does not close his eyes to his feelings and her goodness yet very far off .

He takes his hands off but let her have this right to cast with open eyes but she removes her hand by correcting her Duppatta.An awkward moment...

PONDERING CONNECTED DOTS: This melting touch will be "aadat"[habit] of him 

The jogging and the akhada scene is brilliantly shot scene. Loved it for some connections.Arnav begins to jog when he is halted  by Body builders who try to beguile him into working out with them , Arnav effuses but challenged by Khushi who had in her mind to make him late for bath. This was the only reason and her main intention behind challenging Arnav . 

And what does Arnav Singh Raizada do!??? He takes up on the challenge without thinking twice , that is what he is about .As one man says, "Yeh toh manjhe hue khiladi hai , yeh toh sabkuch kar sakte hain"[He is an experienced player and can do anything.]...He knows his strengths and knows how to play with them . He did exactly that and showed a shocked Khushi who he actually is and what he actually can do.Calm Arnav is the most dangerous one.When Arnav Singh Raizada plays , he plays to win and nothing else. He can do anything to get what he wants and what he wants to be done.He was turned on by her innocence this morning yet she was not aware of it but he is awakening her desires for him to see his effect on her as always which shows him his dominance over her.

He comes out to take the glass of water from Khushi and hands her the 'weight lifting object' .. which she cannot lift obviously. I would relate it to the actual burden on Arnav's shoulder[Khushi and Shyam's affair] ...in his mind and in his heart and without yelling or screaming in anger or pain. If only Khushi knew the extent of his pain, hurt and agony that is stuffed somewhere down his heart and carrying it everyday without letting anyone know. .And same with hhim, if he could se the real reason of her extra smile and childish acts which are eating her alive day by day, If only they could see through each other.

i also wish if they could see how much they love and care each other.

Pause here: Arnav pours clean water on his head, cleansing and puring himself of these burden as this is one of the Baptism process.

Bubbly and Payal's scene really shows how this North head young lady 'Aap meri bhabhi ho, mummy nahin" - like Arnav takes the charge.. This orphaned girl, deep inside, longs for a family of her own. A  mother, father... She makes a face at first on seeing the doll, but after Payal leaves the room, she looks at it thoughtfully, there's a bit of longing in her eyes too. For someone to see the child she is. Yes, she keeps saying "mai chotti bacchi nahin hoon" but that again is the reverse talk. It's just a cover for her insecurity .Payal, being the caring, kind, and loving person will help this girl feel that she does have a place in the family.They become friends later.

Very insightful take Faiqa.
Your cognition amused me again.
All the edits are breath taking.
this is one of my favorite episode. How you analysed it from different aspect made it even significant.
The lines I marked purple is my favorite.
My comments are in pink.
indi52 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
episode 238

"ek kha loonga."

his eyes were on her, in them the spark of a need, an elemental need. an insurmountable need. for her. for her as she is... giggling, chirping, sloshing golgappa water, rushing about in her joy feeding people, full of life, energy, vibrant... sunshine girl with a twist of sanka.

how badly he needed her.

he couldn't keep on resisting her.

even if she were a home wrecker.

he so needed to taste her, all of her, crunchy, sweet, sour, hot, spicy... he wants to be driven crazy by her.

now. right now.

ek kha loonga.

i'll eat one.

what a no frills, straight from the gut submission. to his need. call it love call it lust call it attraction, call it what you will, a part of the shatir man knows, he needs her... to live.

this one line did it for me in this episode. it was the episode really for me.

there were tense moments as bua ji urged khushi to "khabao" one golgappa to damad ji. with alacrity both khushi and asr reacted. both entered their inner recesses almost leaving the table and all that was around.

thoughts went racing through the man... a yearning he has kept away for weeks, more than a month. from all those days ago, when full of hope and a new sensation he had flirted, "baat karni hai," he had said. 

he had slowly savoured the moments since he had felt that heartbeat race and said "khushi!" at last understanding things... his golgappa moments almost, a little sweet, a little sour, a little hot... walking up to her, confusing her, reveling in that confusion, being told everything was his fault, being a waiter with her, choosing a saree for her from a distance playing a game of telephone, giving her a handkerchief and telling her to meet him so he could talk to her, arousing with a bindi, walking slowly up to her feeling his heart race knowing hers does too...

what was all that if not some of the crunchiest, most delicious moments of this lonely aloof man's life.

and then suddenly it was all over.

but baat karni hai he had said... that baat that stayed in his heart, despite the treachery in the dark.

he looked at bua ji, at khushi... and even as she said... "rrrahna di jiye na, bua ji..." let it be, bua ji, out came a line of untrammeled desire and need and pretty much struck me dead.

"ek kha loonga..."

he doesn't eat golgappa, too hot, and he really can't open his mouth so wide, he said in the most natural way to his ma in law who wanted to make him a one... such a small thing... but it seemed to unnerve the tycoon. he even admitted carrying digestive pills his mami had given him, amusing all present. he resisted with all his might while his wife opened her mouth very very wide and had one, two, three, oh who can keep count quantities of the stuff.

and then bua ji said the magic words, feed him one, girl.

from her hand, he would like to eat, to feel her touch in his mouth, his lips, his tongue... fed like a child, like a lover... she is stunned. hey hey.

both know somewhere what this is really about...bua ji looks at asr keenly, she can sense something. and though hesitant, confused, in a dhakdhak herself, khushi gets up.  

he follows her with his eyes. tell me this man is just acting, he is not in love with this woman, he is not a wealthy businessman who is willing to adjust to anything because he adores his wife. tell me his heart is not thudding, his limbs are not aching for her. and when he looks at her, isn't there a question and desperate need in his eyes? he wants to be caressed by her, held by her... fed by her.

on her hands his mother's bangles, she holds that little golgappa, the story of their lives... a tenderness on her face as she feeds him, and he does open his mouth pretty wide... the ladies nudge and giggle, they can feel the romance. and maybe they are a little relieved too that the kids have stopped fighting.

and she leans forward, in the most intimate of gestures, she wipes his mouth with the edge of her palm... like  a trusting little boy he looks up at her... so lost they are in a feeling... he swallows and he does choke on the teekha...but he holds on.

"kaisan laga, babua!" how did you like it, asks the aunt. his eyes smarting, voice messed he replied, "achha hai..."

oh, he did enjoy himself so so much... and she could feel it, it even touched her, shook her deep inside, completely lost in each other for a wonderful moment where there is no one but them... hey hey heyheyhey.

other thoughts:
~ oh the smile as he watches her go bananas with her golgappa spree.

~ okay he did not stop at one. and when he fell upon the digestive pills, he did screw up his face and looked really really ugh... i had to agree with khushi. his shakal was sadi hui. rotten. got to fall for the actor again, so cute, he actually did all he could to look ugly... not concerned about his "image" and fans, etc. in little scenes like this i kept on seeing barun the serious actor.

~ very natural and clever the way they started fighting again... a lovely man woman thing... you did it all for me, because you are regretting what you've done, you are accepting you are wrong. what! what nonsense... i have said sorry to bua ji and aunty, but you... huh. stop thinking you know how to read me... and stop dreaming. oh is that right, mister, wait, i'll show you. and so opens the door to let preeto's wedding into gh.

~ after days i saw him taking care of plants. would have been nice to have a bit of continuity, that little plant she brought along somewhere in the shot.

~ sanaya is too cute as khushi at times, all the expressions and childlike enthusiasm when preeto's mother comes and talk of wedding starts... and she and bua ji, what great chemistry.

~ "abhi abhi aapne apne do do beti ki shadi jo ki hai" you have just got two of your daughters married, both he and she are slightly churned by this. nice touch by director. must say, so many many things were thought through and detailed while portraying an emotion, maybe that's why the flaws in continuity and other things felt more glaring.

~ "mujhe bahut kaam hai... main andar jaa raha hoon... bua ji, i'm fine..." so cute, he can't take the madness.

~ "good morrning, bua ji," uff the morning voice, the crisp male smile at bua ji. okay next barun show, me auditioning for aunt. khushi is so natural and weird all wrapped up. a little leg pulling. "bua ji, ek aur kambal de dete toh mooh bhi dhak leti," if you'd given another blanket she could have covered her face, he jests.

he jests?

i am surprised. this is cold hard, i don't like noise, i have no time for silly things asr. oh such a lovely little break... the man is thawing somewhere amid all the madness. bua ji, in her unique loud way, avers, you can't tell looking at him he can crack a joke. did anyone notice how terribly spot on barun's reaction was at that moment?

~ why is this man so male, despite being so thin and slight, kills me.

~ i like how everything fits in nicely, his laptop, her dm, on the same desk, both their essential objects.

~ he turns to look at his swaddled wife. walks up... predatory... ready to flirt and floor the opposition. khushi the red nosed wife gives rudolph some hot competition. asr is delighted to unnerve her.

~ but soon enough of course he will be completely flabbergasted and chasing his wife asking what the. while she dances brandishing a ladle and he tries desperately to figure out who is preeto, what wedding and why  bua ji had said he is an understanding man.

khushi, khushi!! yeh sab kya ho raha hai?

Edited by indi52 - 10 years ago
supriya.arshi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Episode 240

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CKc-_nreVOw[/YOUTUBE]

First Telecast Friday , 27th April 2012

Full episode links

Thanks, Katelyn,for all the links.

Credit for the videos: Respective uploaders

Awesome job on the edit, Rhea! 👏⭐️⭐️  Love it!!  ❤️Edited by Katelyn - 10 years ago