Posted: 10 years ago
So we are here again to change the history🤢
Drupad ho gaya villain and Draupadi ho gai gori😕
Draupadi tried to bandho prit ki dori,
 But drupi said he is not going to sing lalalala lori🤢

SP has changed the story,
Ab dekho Mahabharat after swiping your memory chip kori😛🤣

So we ishtart the SPBharat ka update...dont give those stares of hate😆

Yaaj and Uyaaj tell Drupi to now give Aahuti for his daughter dearest but Drupi has turned into the 19th Century Indian pappa who is not ready to have a daughter as a daughter is useless to a father🤢 (Ok so I get the message of female gynocide and all that...but wasnt Panchaal supposed to be undiscriminating?? SP might have referred to this???  click here)

Drupad flounces and catwalks back with Drushtadhyumna back..the Rishis tell him that this girl will be future of Aryavrat and that all the good that comes comes because of a daughter...Drupi is in no mood to listen so he just cat walks back..When we see the fury of the Devas rise from the Havan and follow Drupi and his newly born son😛 (For a moment I thought he was the Human torch aka Johnny from the Fantastic four😛 Owww  I love that guy❤️😛)

It circles drupad telling him not to go (Na jaao saiyaan chhuda ke baaiyan😛) err I mean it stops him from going  and he has to come back...he is angry and says that if Devas want a forceful aahuti I want my daughter to have pain and troubles for life...The Rishis are aghast...Drupad tells the Devas that I want a daughter who gets malignity of the whole world but yet she is considered to be pious...can the devas give me such a daughter?? he gives Ahuti...

Drupad asks for a daughter who gives strength to others...she may face horrifying events in her life but she stays unafraid and strong...she is as brave as Gulaal, beautiful as kumkum ..he says that she distributes the essence of justice like flowers spread their fragrance,,,(By the way along with Gulaal, Kumkum and flowers, their plates were also thrown inside the Havan...so CVs did you find the significance of that Aahuti or we gotta figure it out😕😛 Dont tell me we are going to have Draupadi's five sons coming out of the havan with her because of the plates🤢)

the fire goes out and Drupi thinks he triumphed and walks back with his son🤢 ...,,

The Doused havan errupts into a big Pyre...the flames are reaching the skies..and we see Druapadi forming out of the fire (The story line aside...this was a MAGNIFICENT piece of cinematography/graphics...The BG score was also very good...not harsh but the female voice actually gave a very pious feel to Draupadi's birth!!!)

The Rishis tell Drupad that this is the best thing you have ever done and the Devas have named her Krishna..and since she is born from Yagna...she will be called Yagnaseni...your name will be alive only because of her...

Draupadi emerges from the Yagna as Drupi watches open mouthed ...Shikhandini is happy and Dhrishtadyumna looks forever confused😕

She does a naman to the Rishis and then turns towards Drupada and climbs down the Havan Vedi

(Wooohooo,,,the mystery of WHO provided Draupadi's unending saree in Vastraharan is solved🥳 She was BORN with it🤣)

She comes to Drupad and says that I offer the Vardaan of the Devas at your feet and tries to touch Drupi's feet but Drupi moves back...Draupadi is hurt...

Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrincessN thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very bad Srushtii..

Kabse iss WU ke liye palkhe bichaye baithi hu...

Jaldii... 😛
-Srushti- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: PrincessN

Very bad Srushtii..

Kabse iss WU ke liye palkhe bichaye baithi hu...

Jaldii... 😛

Haaji madamji...Jaldiii ho gai😛
PAlke utha lo ab,,Maili ho jayengi🤣
Edited by -Srushti- - 10 years ago
Abhisheking thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Thanks for the written update...😃.
Was eagerly waiting for it.....ANd u do an awesum work in every update...n fortunately,u always get fab epis...As Nandani di said yesterday...🤣🤣
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Thanks for the hilarious update 🤣
Enjoyed it more than the episode 😛
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Srusthi for the hilarious update. I only read your comments in blue and it brought a huge smile on my face after watching the drag of an episode.

She was born in Unending saree 🤣  Good one !

Zoya2 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for The Written Update
Rishi_ thumbnail
Srushti's updates are better than the episodes themselves😆👏
another dhamakedar WU by srushti.

Used to enjoy her WU's in DKDM forum a lot.
Edited by Rishi_ - 10 years ago
LadyMacbeth thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the lovely update  of the funny MB episode 😆
Btw , I've watched the last 8 minutes of the episode online , again n again , like it very much . Draupadi looked stunning , though how come she's so fair 😕...oh..well..stupid question asked ! 🤣
shivamala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the lovely update.