Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

latha_555 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
oh that was a nice chapter, i was thinking they could have got his sperm some other way...it was good that he is adopted.  it was touching that he didnt get intimate because of the promise to kalindi.  These two really have grown on us...
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: mmjjppss

Nic banner...great goood nd nic update... i really dont know this is possible or not but if its really possible then all loved ones can b saved... some thing new i came to know today...

Then its really true both can go to any extend for the other...
I hope they both get married nd liv happily nd face what ever comes their way... jeenia i know u r a sweet heart u ll noT make it sad... but right now its quite heavy to heart... nd then wow how sweet of shlok even in his unconsiousness he remembers his promise... waitin for the next update... nd this update was really really worth waiting... u did it agai
n ... fab work...nd one more thing to mention u made everything crystal clear about NA nd Anjali, swati's realisation, avdhoot nd kalidhis parental view... greaat yaaar... u r really a great expressor in words

Actually i just had this concept in my mind, i searched a lot on internet about this concept, read  a lot reports, views of many survivors...and all the detail , i wrote , i had noted from cancer organization's website only... remaining, how much it i true, i don;t know but each and every word about the detail was written from that only...
ya tried to make everything clear their views, their feelings... baki response to bhaagwah hi jane...

thanks a lot dear...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: naina..

as always  i just loveddd your update ...❀️...everything is so nicely put together ... n dear there is nothing to feel sorry  for,i never felt u were rude,got such a nice frnd here on IF, n i must say the way u cleared everything even a non medico reading this update il admire u for this ,clearing each n every aspect so nicely in such simple words (no weird medical terms πŸ˜†)  

😊.πŸ˜‰ m your fan... n with each passing update i feel proud being1😊 

regarding update it was awsome, 
u very well explained today..."promises are to be kept" ... 
i feel now kalindi will feel bad why she was stopping astha on name of society when she considered shlok as her son  n in time he needs them she is thinking of so called society...

n the best part"the pic" its really beautiful...  gr8 work 'meerab'...
... n will be waiting for the next update eagerly... 

Thanks a lot dear...i said so in your last comment because i just wanted to keep a bit suspense...
As all had already guessed but if i too would have nodded, the craze of this update was finished already...
Thnaks for liking the update, i think you are with medico background...
Thanks for liking it... i didn't add or subtract anything at my own, just wrote the details as i got from internet...
Obviously, all the parents will be worried, if they find their girl getting pregnant without marriage, no matter how much they love Astha or shlok but their concern is also right here...
avdhoot had to say yes knowing he doesn't have any other option...
Thanks for liking the pic... Meerab just gave them to me and i used them ...also put a banner on page-1...

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Actually i just had this concept in my mind, i searched a lot on internet about this concept, read  a lot reports, views of many survivors...and all the detail , i wrote , i had noted from cancer organization's website only... remaining, how much it i true, i don;t know but each and every word about the detail was written from that only...
ya tried to make everything clear their views, their feelings... baki response to bhaagwah hi jane...

thanks a lot dear...

don't worry dear... for once... i loved this update for not the romance and affection but ur medical details...

Umblical stem cells... yep they are very good source for the transplant... and very effective too... with more rate of success than mesenchymal or induced pleuripotent stem sells...( BONE MARROW)

good one yaar... good to say you got the facts right...πŸ‘

As usual... shlok refused... but I know that you'll find a way for astha...

keep up the good work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: latha_555

oh that was a nice chapter, i was thinking they could have got his sperm some other way...it was good that he is adopted.  it was touching that he didnt get intimate because of the promise to kalindi.  These two really have grown on us...

Thanks a lot for liking the chapter dear...
Yes, he is a man of words... he don't forget promises even in his dreams...
Thanks for liking characters...
Lets see what next...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anusha16

don't worry dear... for once... i loved this update for not the romance and affection but ur medical details...

Umblical stem cells... yep they are very good source for the transplant... and very effective too... with more rate of success than mesenchymal or induced pleuripotent stem sells...( BONE MARROW)

good one yaar... good to say you got the facts right...πŸ‘

As usual... shlok refused... but I know that you'll find a way for astha...

keep up the good work...πŸ‘πŸΌ

Thanks  a lot dear... Thanks for confirming , i was right in choosing details... thanks for liking the details... I must say i was layman on this topic but this FF is giving me a lot to read on net...
Ya, Astha will have to right another way now and she will.lets see what next...

jeenia123 thumbnail

Waiting dear...
niki795 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Thanks  lot dear...

you are welcome😊
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Wow great update poor Shlok hope he will be ok I wonder what Astha will do next
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rbb1

Wow great update poor Shlok hope he will be ok I wonder what Astha will do next

Thanks a lot dear... lets see what astha do next... and shlok is lucky one to have astha in his life...