Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anusha16 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: jeenia123

Yaar, frankly speaking, shlok in my FF may be just  a dream man, not in real life...but  try to keep charctares constant or change them with time..i don;t like t swing their moods like once too coll and gain that arrogant, i love consistencies...
ya, in precap ha is like old Shlok, lets see till when, i think just upto first break.πŸ˜‰

yeah I know... and its gona break my heart after the first break... till then ten minutes of pure enjoyment...πŸ˜†
yeah i guess it's only dreamy...πŸ€” about shlok...
Khushi_Dillse thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Itni mohobbat na karo mujse
Ki main tum ko khud samajne lagu
Ye Ehsas bhi rehne do muje,
Ki meri bhi ek hasti hai...

Beautiful update jeenia...I love it...what is love...koi aastha se sikhe...salute to her...per kya aaj k zamane me aisa pyaar hota hai...that is the big question...but our  shlok and Aastha they are simply great...I don't understand them ye khuda k rup me insaan hai  ya insaan k rup me khuda...and Shlok he remember his promise in unconscious mind also...wow...and another shocking moment was shlok is not agnihotri's son...omg...that's why there can't do anything for there son...poor helpless people...and jeenia I must say you describe very well all medical situation...now aastha get test tube baby...??? I think so...or konsa options hai usk paas...but she is a brave girl...aisa sochne k liye bhi kaafi himmat chahiye...well done. ...

Agar tum mill jao zamana chod denge hum
Tumhe paakar zamane bhar se rishta tod denge hum...
Edited by riddzykhanmalik - 10 years ago
jeenia123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: niki795

awesome update dear
loved it
superb
loved your detailed description of stem cells
so NA and anjali are not biological parents of shlok ...
felt sad for them... They love their son but can't do anything right now
loved kalindi 's concern for astha
loved the friends support for astha
I'm loving this shlok ... He is such a sweetheart
even in his semi concious state... He denied to go intimate with her...
he remembered his promise even in such a state..
poor astha .. Felt bad to her

When Astha spoke... Gauri why? Why every time he makes me fall in love with him more and more... why? Why now I think, if I will not able to make him live, I would love to die with him...
What happened Astha... Gauri asked worriedly...
He denied... even in his dreams he denied to get intimate with me... She looked towards Kalindi who was also shocked...
But why? Gauri asked... As per doctor, he is semi-conscious, and he love you so much ...then...
He said, he has promised ayii...she looked ta kalindi, we will not move ahead till our marriage...saying she hugged Gauri crying badly...

loved the above part the most..
waiting for next update
continue soon

Thnaks a lot dear for liking the update... was waiting for your views...
Ya, i didn't have any other option fr N nd anjlali...πŸ˜†
Her parents are really concerned for their daughter's future as well as their own respect because it always comes to daughter's family and friends are all being best friends only... they just wish their friends' happiness back... hope soon they ill succeed too... and part you loved , is also my favorite in this update... I too loved this part very much...

Gauri why? Why every time he makes me fall in love with him more and more... why? Why now I think, if I will not able to make him live, I would love to die with him...
He denied... even in his dreams he denied to get intimate with me... She looked towards Kalindi who was also shocked...
But why? Gauri asked... As per doctor, he is semi-conscious, and he love you so much ...then...
He said, he has promised ayii...she looked ta kalindi, we will not move ahead till our marriage...

jeenia123 thumbnail

unres ed my views too...😊
Pveenat thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely! There are no words to explain how I felt reading your update, I had tears in my eyes. You have written so well it's awesome, truly awesome. Loved it , it touched my heart . Thank you!
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: riddzykhanmalik

Itni mohobbat na karo mujse

Ki main tum ko khud samajne lagu
Ye Ehsas bhi rehne do muje,
Ki meri bhi ek hasti hai...

Beautiful update jeenia...I love it...what is love...koi aastha se sikhe...salute to her...per kya aaj k zamane me aisa pyaar hota hai...that is the big question...but our  shlok and Aastha they are simply great...I don't understand them ye khuda k rup me insaan hai  ya insaan k rup me khuda...and Shlok he remember his promise in unconscious mind also...wow...and another shocking moment was shlok is not agnihotri's son...omg...that's why there can't do anything for there son...poor helpless people...and jeenia I must say you describe very well all medical situation...now aastha get test tube baby...??? I think so...or konsa options hai usk paas...but she is a brave girl...aisa sochne k liye bhi kaafi himmat chahiye...well done. ...

Agar tum mill jao zamana chod denge hum
Tumhe paakar zamane bhar se rishta tod denge hum...

Mere saath chal jara, kyun dikhe dara dara
Chal tujhako aa chhupaalu apani main baahon mein
Chal khaab kuchh saja du teri inn nigaahon mein
Main jo sang hoon tere rang hoon, raahon se teri chun lu main khaab
Har lamaha yuun gujare ke gehraata jaaye pyaar
thnaks a lot dear...really in today's life, ese log nahi hote, ye sirf kahaniyon mein aur spnon mein hote hain...leking main inhe jeena chahti thi...i wanted to feel true love...so wrote so...
Ya, he denied, to ab astha koi rasta to dhoondhegi hi...dekhte hain kya...but she will not sit still...
Thanks a lot dear...

I don't understand them ye khuda k rup me insaan hai  ya insaan k rup me khuda...
Loved the line...
jeenia123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pveenat

Lovely! There are no words to explain how I felt reading your update, I had tears in my eyes. You have written so well it's awesome, truly awesome. Loved it , it touched my heart . Thank you!

If i made you feel this story, this is an honor for me.
Thanks a lot dear for liking the update...

niki795 thumbnail

Thnaks a lot dear for liking the update... was waiting for your views...
Ya, i didn't have any other option fr N nd anjlali...πŸ˜†
Her parents are really concerned for their daughter's future as well as their own respect because it always comes to daughter's family and friends are all being best friends only... they just wish their friends' happiness back... hope soon they ill succeed too... and part you loved , is also my favorite in this update... I too loved this part very much...

Gauri why? Why every time he makes me fall in love with him more and more... why? Why now I think, if I will not able to make him live, I would love to die with him...
He said, he has promised ayii...she looked ta kalindi, we will not move ahead till our marriage...

thanks a lot for waiting dear
hmm every thing comes for girls family only... They are right in their pov.. They are concerned for their daughter
ya that part is the best
lachii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
a thought...cudnt they go for invitro fertilization?
and then implant in aastha?

give it a thought for next update
niki795 thumbnail

unres ed my views too...😊

thanks